[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest silv3rp4nd4

I Am Looking for TWO tickets, preferably Terrance or Garden, Please PM if you have them . I think that I can go over the original price, the most $50 dollars, so please PM ME ASAP!!

lol I know. xD Well, I don't believe anyone knows what level they're ever on....it's a matter of secretely observing, making sure to leave your room, check out the area....and if you get lucky to be in an elevator for them, see what level they press. We may get lucky. lol ;D

Hope I get to see someone >.<

hi I know i should still go

but just in case if anything comes up can i still sell my ticket?

You can sell tickets here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=329029 :)

Guest mandyyy

Last year was my first year to go to HB. I went with a few people I had known for a while online but met for the first time in L.A. We had a blast. We went to Ktown almost everyday. Also went to Little Tokyo and Chinatown. I had fun riding the subway and walking the streets. We went to citywalk and ate a lot of good food. My feet were killing me so bring comfortable shoes people. We did a lot of stalking at the hotel too. My friends and I stayed at the Sheraton but the Wilshire was only a 5 minute walk.

The first night my friends and I rode up the esculator in front of Hyunjoong. Didn't even know he was behind us until people started screaming -facepalm- We met a lot of cool people in the Lobby. We were there until about 3 in the morning and were getting ready to go back to the room to turn in but i wanted to take a quick look around the floor they were rumored to be staying on so that I could give the gift bag my friends and i put together. Walking around was a no go. It was quiet except for one room that had the door slightly open but you couldn't hear what they were saying. Waiting at the elevator i looked down the hall and saw someone at the far end that looked familiar. It was dark so I couldn't tell who it was until he passed. It was Youngsaeng. So obviously we went chasing after him. The girls I was with gave him hugs but i was a nervous so i just asked for his autograph. He was really sweet. He took the gift and said I'll see you tomorrow. I think i died. My heart was beating so fast.

The next night was the same. After the concert we went to their hotel to wait for them. I saw Shinee and SNSD but no SS. It was getting pretty late again about 2am (seeing the pattern?) and we were all getting sleepy. I wanted to go look around so one of my other friends went with me and we went upstairs and who gets on the elevator as we walk out: Youngsaeng. No idea where he was going by himself but whatever. I was distracted by a very cute Hyungjun signing autographs so I got his as well. After that i called my friends downstairs to come up so we sat by the elevators in the chairs to chat. A few minutes later we saw Kyujong, i was waiting to get his autograph when Hyunjoong came walking around the corner. He was a lot different that what I would have thought originally. He never spoke except when he said something to Kyujong. Even when i used my limited Korean he never looked up. He hesitated when I first asked for his autograph and I felt bad for bothering him but he was my favorite so I said please and he signed it. Kyujong got away before I could ask for his but Jungmin came a little later and he was really nice. Even though it was super late and he was tired he signed autographs gave hugs and even smiled right at me when I spoke to him in korean. Kyujong walked by again but even though I wanted his autograph I didn't follow him down the hall. After that the manager came and kicked us off the floor.

I'm really glad I got to meet them and get their autographs, however, I wish it could have been at an organized event so that I didn't have to resort to being one of those fangirls. I was happy to be able to give them gifts or little snack packs personally.

Even though this year I only got Terrace again, I think the most fun about going its meeting other fans and enjoying the music. This is quite long, sorry about that.

so i bought my tickets today, but when clicking "checkout" i didn't look at what seats i actually got.

so can anyone tell me how to check what seats i got?

it doesn't say on the confirmation e-mail and the order history

also.

my email says that it cost 610 but my order history says 510?

whats going on.

thanks.

thank you for sharing your experiences! this is the third year i've gone to kmf, but i still haven't met an artist. my friends and i don't want to be typical fangirls and go stalk them at the hotel. so we find other things to do. however, i remember hb 08 my friends and i took a shuttle to our hotel and the driver stopped at the downtown sheraton. he told us we'll be last so we just sat in the van while he helped the lady that was staying at that hotel. i was sitting by the door which was wide open and i turn to my friends and i said hey guys, it's pretty crowded. my oh so blune friend said yeah...look at all the asians when we're all asians ourselves. -_- anyways, they're were a couple girls crowded by the door and i was just like okay. whatever. then as soon as the driver was about to close the door, i turned around and i saw the crowded disappeared and minwoo was just staring at us. i never thought i would've done that, but i was completely starstruck. i froze about a good 5 seconds and he just closed the door when i freaked out and yelled omgosh you guys it's minwoo! haha. our driver was sooo cool! minwoo just stood there for a while as if he was waiting for us to get off or something. our driver as asking us who he was and stuff and he said oh run out there! i'll wait for you guys. we didn't end up going out because we're too shy and he just went back inside after waiting for about a minute or two.

another scenario i remember was that same year at i think the korea plaza or the galleria. we were about to leave and there's this tall asian guy standing outside a store with clothes for older women talking on the phone completely blocking the doorway. my best friend told me it was hwanhee but i was like no...i don't think it is. as we were leaving, i thought about it, and i was slowly starting to doubt myself and thought maybe it was him. so i told her i'll wait till the concert. sure enough it was fun when i saw him at the concert and we missed two great chances to get their autographs and pictures but it's okay. just seeing their performances live is great enough for me.

although i got stuck with terrace this year, i'll make the most of it. at least my seats are smacked in the middle so i can see the entire stage, which makes me really happy because in 08 i had GB02 and it was the far left seats and i couldn't see a lot of what was happening on the other side which completely sucks. but oh well. anyways, good night and good luck to everyone else in getting your tickets.

My seat is in the back of section D. Does anyone have any pictures or descriptions illustrating what the view is like from that area? I know it's not too far away from the stage, but I'd just like to know what to expect. ;) The picture from the Bowl website seating chart is really small. :/

Guest ToMax Love
I'll only be using 2 tickets. If I actually confirm that I HAVE 4 tickets, I will be selling the other two.

if pool side b or d, pls contact me. me and my friend are willing to negotiate any price

Guest angerine
I'll only be using 2 tickets. If I actually confirm that I HAVE 4 tickets, I will be selling the other two.

wait so if you are selling the other two..what price?

Guest simpleandpink

Went to buy my tickets today @ Korea Times Office (I was the girl in the white BEAST/B2ST sweater randomly doing k-pop dances with my friends if you saw me x_x) Yay :D Pool circle tickets <3 so happy! It was nice that they gave a free DVD to those who bought pool tickets. XD

I hope that the artist list is awesome this year <3

Guest angerine
Went to buy my tickets today @ Korea Times Office (I was the girl in the white BEAST/B2ST sweater randomly doing k-pop dances with my friends if you saw me x_x) Yay :D Pool circle tickets <3 so happy! It was nice that they gave a free DVD to those who bought pool tickets. XD

I hope that the artist list is awesome this year <3

do you think if i go tomorrow they will still have moree?

Hey guys! I am so excited about the festival!!!! I went last year and had a blast!!!

I noticed that everyone keeps mentioning a sponsor hotel, what does that mean? are they talking about the wilshire grand hotel? Because that is where my friends and I are hoping to stay!

I am seriously hoping that Shinee will come again this year and maybe have a longer performance than last year. I still can't believe that I actually saw them live lol ^_^

i'm so sad didn't get no tickets!!!!!!

not buying any crappy seats though.. :(

guess i'll just have to wait to see if anyone going to sell theirs later on... :(

so sadddddddddd...... :(

i didn't even think it would be that crazy and unfair!!!!!!!!!

i tried to buy the super seat (least choice).. but then i guess those are gone as well.

SO i'm so desperate to buy just 1 pool ticket! XDDD

Hopefully when i wake up in the morning.. i can find one XDD

I'm so excited for the list this year! XD

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU

so i was at work and kinda lost hope for getting tickets!! then my coworker was like why wont you keep trying...i randomly call them and boom they picked up! man oh man! ahha i was so excited that i was extremely nervous! haha...i was aiming for garden seats, but didnt get that since by the time i got through the only seats left were terrace and so on...so we got terrace seats its like 1800 something, but i guess thats better than nothing! super duper pumped for this year!!! i hope great artists come to HB!

Guest Misters0freshh

If i don't go this year, i can go next year for sure possibly with GOOD seats

but i have a feeling this year will be the BEST so far so idk.

Guest IhEaRt0nLyU
i tried to buy the super seat (least choice).. but then i guess those are gone as well.

SO i'm so desperate to buy just 1 pool ticket! XDDD

Hopefully when i wake up in the morning.. i can find one XDD

I'm so excited for the list this year! XD

i just looked and super seat h, gi, and ji are still available!!!

Archived