[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

wow! Pool circle, garden, and ramp seats all sold out!!!

wowwers!

i'm waiting for at least the first batch of artists to be release and see if I want to go or not. =]

btw-where is the link to teh HB ticket buying thread? is there one yet?

Soompi KMF 2010 Ticket Selling/Trading Thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=329029

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MusicallyCJ

OMFG! This morning my sister and I went through hell for two hours but finally bought a ramp box online....but when we got home after going out and checked our order history it wasnt there! D: But we have a confirmation email from Korea Times with a transaction number and an Invoice ID...plus we have been already charged..someone please help us and tell us what we should do...if anyone can give us some advice on this situation thanks so much!^^

Guest 5613love
OMFG! This morning my sister and I went through hell for two hours but finally bought a ramp box online....but when we got home after going out and checked our order history it wasnt there! D: But we have a confirmation email from Korea Times with a transaction number and an Invoice ID...plus we have been already charged..someone please help us and tell us what we should do...if anyone can give us some advice on this situation thanks so much!^^

it takes awhile to show up in your order history. i remember from last year. just don't worry about it, you got the tickets if you got the email (:

Guest MusicallyCJ
it takes awhile to show up in your order history. i remember from last year. just don't worry about it, you got the tickets if you got the email (:

So even more than like a day? But I'll take your word for it. Thank you so much :] Lets just hope it shows up within a few days. My friends and I were planning to buy ramp seats but when we found out they werent for sale...we had to plan out a new plan for box seats all within the hour before they started selling..again thanks so much^^

Guest JackEee

the site took my money and told be their is an error so i shud contact the merchant to verify that I will receive the product or service. LAMEEE!!! tmr will be another day of frustration -_-

i hope all my trouble will be worth it if BIG BANG and 2pm will be there ^_~

cant wait till they announce the artist sigh...

Guest 5613love
So even more than like a day? But I'll take your word for it. Thank you so much :] Lets just hope it shows up within a few days. My friends and I were planning to buy ramp seats but when we found out they werent for sale...we had to plan out a new plan for box seats all within the hour before they started selling..again thanks so much^^

last year it definitely took hours... i guess if it's still not there tomorrow try calling them to double check? but dont worry tonight~

it's always stressful buying them and then everything gets messed up on their website, but if you get through and get the email it should all be fine.

i didn't even get tickets because i was only going for garden and pool, so i really hope people start selling them soon ))):

this concert is like the highlight of my year :\

^

did u hear that from an Allkpop user?

cause i dont think its reliable.

Plus KHottests are planning their protest thing...............so idk if that will affect it sooner or later =/

but hopefully!!!! i would definately pay to see TOP =]

awwwww am i the only one who didnt buy their tickets? =[ i totally forgot about it until 2 hours ago and alot of the seats are taken

Guest angerine

ANYONE willing to sell me two korean music festival tickets...? I only want either garden or pool..but hopefully pool. I have terrace but then again its with three other people and they can easily replace me. please reply to this post if you do.

Guest Jenniberry
ANYONE willing to sell me two korean music festival tickets...? I only want either garden or pool..but hopefully pool. I have terrace but then again its with three other people and they can easily replace me. please reply to this post if you do.

try posting this on the forum where people are selling there tickets.

Guest Special Ed

THE ARTIST LINE UP HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET AND WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCED UNTIL THEY DECIDE TO ANNOUNCE IT (which will probably be in March as some say according to tradition).

So whatever rumors you hear about who's and who's coming is not true until its been officially posted by KHYPE and/or KT folks. Allkpop is not a reliable source for KMF.

A lot of extra big siggies... xD;

Anyways, for the sponsor hotels, do their rooms get booked really fast once everyone knows which hotel it is? o.o

Haha, okay.

I wonder if i can just book a room from the two hotels and cancel one of them later...? lmao.

But it would suck if it turned out to be neither of the two. ;;

Haha, okay.

I wonder if i can just book a room from the two hotels and cancel one of them later...? lmao.

But it would suck if it turned out to be neither of the two. ;;

lol I know. xD Well, I don't believe anyone knows what level they're ever on....it's a matter of secretely observing, making sure to leave your room, check out the area....and if you get lucky to be in an elevator for them, see what level they press. We may get lucky. lol ;D

Archived