[info] The 8th Annual Korea Times Music Festival 2010 (hb)

Guest khype

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest isilvalie

For people who asked for HB stories: Two years ago I met SG Wannabe coming into the hotel lobby and they stopped and signed my albums - I have all their albums and they were the main ones I had come to see so I was thrilled. My friend took a picture of them signing for me. They were extremely nice. My daughter is a huge DBSK fan (she started the Red Sea project) so she had come mostly to see them. She ended up in an elevator with Heechul from SuJu (got picture taken) and a girl who was a big fan of Heechul got to ride in the elevator with Jaejung so they really wished they could have traded places - hahaha!

Last year I came mostly to see Kim Taewoo. I have his and GODs albums. My daughter was mostly interested in SS501. The reunion of the GOD members onstage was fantastic and we had lucked out during the crazy onlline ticket ordering process and got 2 pool circle tickets so we were up close. Kim Taewoo shook my hand from the stage while he was singing!

Guest didibabez1

Nonono that was fantastic! :D Oya! So this hotel seems to be the palce to go!

http://www.fourseasons.com/beverlywilshire...servations.html

It's this one yes? :D

No, not the Beverly Hills Wilshire. Last year it was the THe Whilshire Grand, Downtown LA..... hopefully it is there again but we'll know the sponsor hotel once they have the list of sponsors and artists up.....keep checking the website.

Guest Shiget^

if you guys have extra tix for terrace tickets or like ramp tickets or side box please pm me i only need one ticket, thank you, i just live around LA :)

Guest didibabez1

For people who asked for HB stories: Two years ago I met SG Wannabe coming into the hotel lobby and they stopped and signed my albums - I have all their albums and they were the main ones I had come to see so I was thrilled. My friend took a picture of them signing for me. They were extremely nice. My daughter is a huge DBSK fan (she started the Red Sea project) so she had come mostly to see them. She ended up in an elevator with Heechul from SuJu (got picture taken) and a girl who was a big fan of Heechul got to ride in the elevator with Jaejung so they really wished they could have traded places - hahaha!

Last year I came mostly to see Kim Taewoo. I have his and GODs albums. My daughter was mostly interested in SS501. The reunion of the GOD members onstage was fantastic and we had lucked out during the crazy onlline ticket ordering process and got 2 pool circle tickets so we were up close. Kim Taewoo shook my hand from the stage while he was singing!

Isilvalie......didn't you think Kim Tae Woo was gorgeous last year...especially in that suit he wore on stage. OMG...he's soo handsome. ehehhehehehee. when he smiles, his dimples just pop out soo big......awwwwwwwwwwww... ahhahaha

Guest EternalELF

are we all talking about experience? ill share mine then while waiting for freakin someone to get on the phones in the office.

on friday. well i came to wilshire. sat in the lobby. apparently right before i came shinee sat in the table right next to mine cause a friend managed to give key/jonghyun her gifts.

then all these things just started to happen. i guess im lucky or something but i met shinee when they came and i was right behind minho and someone pushed me forward and i was like pressed up against his back lol

and i stepped on his foot too [sorry minho ><]

then the snsd girls came i think, then we saw 3 of ss501, excluding HJ and JM

managed to get cams of all of them

and then i think in the evening hyunjoong came and my friggin cam died RIGHT THEN. wtf. but omg i was SOOO close and if any of you was wondering who were yelling "jihoo sunbae" at him.. yeah... >//<

then when i was hanging out in the lobby, someone called my friend saying that "YAH! YOUNGSAENG IS RIGHT HERE. COME UP TO FLOOR __ NOW!!!" so i just followed them and we friggin managed to get a hug from youngsaeng right in front of ss501 room. lol i still have their room number till now.

then in the night i waited till about 3 am with some sheraton girls and we were making random stuff for ss501, waiting for hyunjoong to come back from what we heard was clubbing, when we heard the elevator open right in front of us [cause we were waiting on the seat right in front of the elevators] and shinee key emerged.

he looked shocked to see us so late so he went in fast circles like 2-3 times around the elevators and friggin came back in. we didnt wanna stalk so we left him alone lol

shinee seemed really freaked out throughout the whole thing

then the second day i saw kyujong walking from this room to another but didnt follow him or anything

then saw shinee, snsd, ss501, and son ho young when they went for rehearsals. after the concert we saw jungmin and he was so fabulous >.< mean manager tho..

last day.. saw shinee for the longest time. like 10+ mins of just staring at them lol then tae jin ah when he was signing for fans

and saw everybody else when they left for the airport

NEVER saw tae woo. where the heck was he lol

Guest findjunebug

^ I think they meant that's when their official website will be launching.

The artist list may be coming even before that. We'll just have to wait for Khype's announcement on when the 1st batch will be out.

LoL "wait for Khype". I apparently did something wrong because my khype account was deleted and then I made a new one but it wont let me see the khype site. I guess making fun of them was uncalled for hahaha

I'm just going to have to get my info from KT's facebook, official site, twitter and then I guess on soompi from users and last maybe least khype.

Reading all you guys' experiences is so fun... I only hope I can have that much luck!

Does anyone have any recommendations for fun stuff to do around the Bowl area (that may or may not involve seeing stars... cough) in a short period of time? My friend and I won't be staying in LA for long because the festival is squished in between finals. We'll be arriving Friday evening around 8:30 and leaving probably Sunday evening (possibly earlier). We're poor college students flying all the way from Orlando, so we want to make this mini vacation worthwhile. :)

Reading all you guys' experiences is so fun... I only hope I can have that much luck!

Does anyone have any recommendations for fun stuff to do around the Bowl area (that may or may not involve seeing stars... cough) in a short period of time? My friend and I won't be staying in LA for long because the festival is squished in between finals. We'll be arriving Friday evening around 8:30 and leaving probably Sunday evening (possibly earlier). We're poor college students flying all the way from Orlando, so we want to make this mini vacation worthwhile. :)

Omgoodness you sound just like me...just from a different place. xD Yes, indeed college is expensive.....I hope to arrive by that time. Driving there to..."experience s. California".......haha.....last time I was there that large fire broke out so lucky me...xD That's a good question though! It's not every day we get to go to LA. =D

Guest didibabez1

I'm also gonna get there Friday Night and leaving Sunday.....from WI...my sister has finals but I happen to get her to come with me...she's gonna study a little and then stalk with me too. ahahhaha. the bowl is right by the Kodak Theatre and Hollywood walk of fame so you'll see plenty..... I don't want to sleep too much since my trip will be short.... Saturday morning, just get up extra early, do some site seeing and then go to the hotel and stalk. ekekkekee. that's pretty much it....

if anyone selling extra pool ticket i need two please pm me thanks..........

i had to work so late it was sold out dang it................ :(

For eats I reccommend Daikokuya in Little Tokyo if you like ramen and it's affordable. Might as well hit up K town and go to Hollywood Blvd (Mann's chinese theater, shopping, clubs, go to Palms for Thai food). If you had more time, getting out of LA and going south a bit (OC) there's a lot of cool places too.

Guest uh-ohxev

Thanks for sharing your stories! It's fun to read! :P

I hope I get to see them @ the hotel, since my seats aren't the best... at around what time did you guys usually visit the hotel? Meeting or seeing them up close would make my trip, since I'm flying all the way from the other side of the country! (FL)

Archived