[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi SweetKim...happy to see you...hehe...

I'm so happy to be back at this thread.

More pictures from episode 16...almost done...hehe...

ceyes00300022oq2.jpg

ceyes00300029hf4.jpg

ceyes00300032qo6.jpg

ceyes00300051gc5.jpg

ceyes00300063xr6.jpg

ceyes00300065dt3.jpg

ceyes00300087ix4.jpg

ceyes00300121oi7.jpg

Poor SJ...he needs a hug :)

ceyes00300172ok0.jpg

ceyes00300177rc6.jpg

ceyes00300188rc0.jpg

ceyes00300201hx2.jpg

ceyes00300242kd7.jpg

Flounder...hehe...yeah...I love gigeshare...fast upload & download :wub:

Guest cobehanoi

Thank you flouder for uploading, hichic, because I want 700MB version, I have to use your Mega Upload, but... I really hate Mega, If I want to dl each part, I will have to wait for 330 minutes after dowloading 1, other wise "Dowload limited exceed"..

I have seen some caps in epi 16, poor our SJ and ES, I dont know what they are going to do in next episodes?? not seeing each other for awhile??? SJ's mother is so horrible, everytime when she appears I just want to turn off the sound, dont want to hear her voice... evil...

Hope next epi will have more scenes of Summer :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest babymarzy07

thanks for the summary shirley and the caps/ngs Luv... wow im glad i didnt give up on this because it is getting really exciting.. can't wait to see what happens.. aigooo loving moshi right now.. hahahhaa love yeunrum too cuteness! :wub:

ceyes00100330ef6.jpg

ahhhhh thanks for your captures ..this is such a fine man isnt he !!!! ...he is my weakness .lol that why i keep on watching this ..cant let him go ..and keep wondering how come he is not M.I.N.E ...!!

they never let him have a chance to er take off the sweater in the bedroom scene .!! dang what a pity !! ,maybe that will weaken eunseol for a moment .! kekeke .but ya it good she can somehow manage to fight it off abit ...

did u see the starting of esp 11 or was it esp 10 they were reconiled and having their breakfast ..lol i love his expression when she told him ...the words i said about that i will die if i cannot be with you is true you know ? ...then he answered so cutely with that cute way of his * ..ya i know ...i do have a little bit of charms ...* lol ...

Shirley...Hehe...I promised someone I'll post the pictures when I get home hehe...so I was trying to do that but it took forever...by the time I finished...it's almost time to watch the new episode...hehe...

I started to like this drama again after ES changed. I like it when she's strong like right now...I can't stand it when she tried to act cute...hehe...

Oh...SJ is so jealous...hehe...it's really fun to watch and Summer is just too cute :)

Thank you so much for the summary...you helped me so much...hehe... :wub:

You have to help me with episode 16 too...hehe...

The part when they had that talk at the cafe...both of them tried not to cry...so sad.

Video Clip of this scene.

thanks for the clip .i got someone to help me translate it ^^it a brief one ..i will translate it fully when i see the subitiled ^ !~ he told pilsoo to let him see eunseo .he promise not to make her cry this time ...then when they meet .it was sad ..he said to her i wont see you or look for you anymore and i am not gonna to send you christmas cards or brithday cards .and she said that good for you since you dun need to spend money then he said the sweetest thing ..okie maybe not so sweet .he said : if he is boring then come look for me ..and then she said .: if she hurting you ..let me see her and i will fight for you ..then lastly he asked her should he leave first this time or should she then she said this time i will go first .

Guest pink_is

hanks for the clip .i got someone to help me translate it ^^it a brief one ..i will translate it fully when i see the subitiled ^ !~ he told pilsoo to let him see eunseo .he promise not to make her cry this time ...then when they meet .it was sad ..he said to her i wont see you or look for you anymore and i am not gonna to send you christmas cards or brithday cards .and she said that good for you since you dun need to spend money then he said the sweetest thing ..okie maybe not so sweet .he said : if he is boring then come look for me ..and then she said .: if she hurting you ..let me see her and i will fight for you ..then lastly he asked her should he leave first this time or should she then she said this time i will go first .

--awe this hurt my heart..it hurt to see him going through pain numerous of time..thanks again shirley for the awesome translation...

anyone know where i can download episode 16? i've looked in iyagi and soompi clubbox..no episode 16 yet?..someone help please..thanks in advance..^^

Guest babymarzy07

ceyes00100330ef6.jpg

ahhhhh thanks for your captures ..this is such a fine man isnt he !!!! ...he is my weakness .lol that why i keep on watching this ..cant let him go ..and keep wondering how come he is not M.I.N.E ...!!

they never let him have a chance to er take off the sweater in the bedroom scene .!! dang what a pity !! ,maybe that will weaken eunseol for a moment .! kekeke .but ya it good she can somehow manage to fight it off abit ...

did u see the starting of esp 11 or was it esp 10 they were reconiled and having their breakfast ..lol i love his expression when she told him ...the words i said about that i will die if i cannot be with you is true you know ? ...then he answered so cutely with that cute way of his * ..ya i know ...i do have a little bit of charms ...* lol ...

thanks for the clip .i got someone to help me translate it ^^it a brief one ..i will translate it fully when i see the subitiled ^ !~ he told pilsoo to let him see eunseo .he promise not to make her cry this time ...then when they meet .it was sad ..he said to her i wont see you or look for you anymore and i am not gonna to send you christmas cards or brithday cards .and she said that good for you since you dun need to spend money then he said the sweetest thing ..okie maybe not so sweet .he said : if he is boring then come look for me ..and then she said .: if she hurting you ..let me see her and i will fight for you ..then lastly he asked her should he leave first this time or should she then she said this time i will go first .

awwww... that is so bittersweet... oh i wanna see the next ep soon.. sigh... lawyer park is beginning to have a look that im not liking..

Aww...Thank you so much shirley...:wub:

Haha...I totally misunderstood that scene...hehe...what would I do without you...hehe...

I thought he asked to to let him see Summer... :blush:

i thnk he did among those words say to ask to see summer at some times ..er then she say when he grow up later .er lol i dun know i just throw it to someone who never watch this drama so it was like here and there translation but the first thing she say when she saw the clip was this is such a sad drama .

you post more of mo-shi then i will be more motivated to translate esp 15 and 16 in details .when i see the subtitled verion . [ haha ^_^ ] :blush:

awwww... that is so bittersweet... oh i wanna see the next ep soon.. sigh... lawyer park is beginning to have a look that im not liking..

lawyer park seem to have renew hope of being with shinjeong hmmm.. i not too sure .i have to take a look at esp 16 ...

Guest babymarzy07

you post more of mo-shi then i will be more motivated to translate esp 15 and 16 in details .when i see the subtitled verion . [ haha ^_^ ] :blush:

lawyer park seem to have renew hope of being with shinjeong hmmm.. i not too sure .i have to take a look at esp 16 ...

yeah!! more mo-shi!! ^_^

it seems to be that way... i dont know the look is very sly or conniving.. why did ES dad faint after seeing the mom?

Guest flounder

In EP. 16, did SJ regain his memory? Was the flashback coming from him? Also, if anything happens to ES's father, there goes the relationship between ES and SJ.

Guest babymarzy07

just want to clarify isn't ES father already sick with something in the earlier eps that he did not want ES to know? when PS brought him to the hospital? or was him getting like that because solely of SJ? not that he was sick to begin with?

Archived