[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest limegreencanada

do you know any CB with the LQ version? I can download it and upload for non-CB users.

Oh Flounder , if you could get us a noncb upload , that would be marvellous !!!!

Episode 16 is really good...so many good scenes...

At the beginning...SJ was really jealous...he was going crazy so he went down to look for ES.

He grabbed her hand and took her to his room....taking off his jacket and everything...but ES stood up and took off her own jacket...hehe...so he totally cooled down...and she left...

He was trying to hold on to her but she shakes it off...

In between their relationship seems better...

Toward the end...there's this conversation between ES & SJ...it was so touching.

I'm not really sure what really happened but it seems like SJ met with the other guy and asked him to take good care of ES & Summer then he told ES to come out and meet him...he asked ES to let him see his son during special occasions like Christmas...it was so sad...

All these happened after he met with ES's dad...her dad fainted after seeing him...so SJ had to carry him to the hospital...

I think he realized that his present is making it difficult for ES & her family.

SJ's mom is so against their relationship because she always liked ES's dad but he didn't respond the way she wished...so she was bitter and hated him for that.

I think she didn't want to accept ES...her grandson...because that would end this one-sided love she had inside.

At the end...when SJ's mom went to the hospital...ES's dad saw her and he followed her...it seems he was happy to see her...

I think he tried to hold on to her but she pushed him out and he fell hitting his head on the ground...ES saw the whole thing and she was furious...hope he'll be okay.

Sorry...this summary is so bad...I stayed up all night so I couldn't even think straight now :lol:

Guest limegreencanada

At the beginning...SJ was really jealous...he was going crazy so he went down to look for ES.

He grabbed her hand and took her to his room....taking off his jacket and everything...but ES stood up and took off her own jacket...hehe...so he totally cooled down...and she left...

He was trying to hold on to her but she shakes it off...

In between their relationship seems better...

Toward the end...there's this conversation between ES & SJ...it was so touching.

I'm not really sure what really happened but it seems like SJ met with the other guy and asked him to take good care of ES & Summer then he told ES to come out and meet him...he asked ES to let him see his son during special occasions like Christmas...it was so sad...

All these happened after he met with ES's dad...her dad fainted after seeing him...so SJ had to carry him to the hospital...

I think he realized that his present is making it difficult for ES & her family.

SJ's mom is so against their relationship because she always liked ES's dad but he didn't respond the way she wished...so she was bitter and hated him for that.

I think she didn't want to accept ES...her grandson...because that would end this one-sided love she had inside.

At the end...when SJ's mom went to the hospital...ES's dad saw her and he followed her...it seems he was happy to see her...

I think he tried to hold on to her but she pushed him out and he fell hitting his head on the ground...ES saw the whole thing and she was furious...hope he'll be okay.

Sorry...this summary is so bad...I stayed up all night so I couldn't even think straight now :lol:

Thanks for this summary....do you have a summary for epi 15 ?

lol luv i did not know u so into this drama to stay up to watch ~ ahh so nothing happen after he throw he into the bed .i was wondering what he going to do

Thanks for this summary....do you have a summary for epi 15 ?

if you wait a few more min ....

esp 15

she was working overight again at the site ..and later finally she did went for a supper with him [after much pesuasion by him ] she asked him why is he doing these ..then he in turn i think ask her why is she like this so stuborn ..[er i sort of guess this ] .but she still do not give in ....then ..this shin jeong [i think he asked for another chance ] and give her a suprise kiss ..pull her and just kisss her..but e ..her respond was .well not what he wanted ..she pushes him away ..

this pilsoo's ex wife come looking for him talking about the hotel project i think ..but seem pilsoo not so interested ? ..anyway ..he went to look for eun seol who had called him .out ..she was troubled and went drinking

shinjeong passes by a shop and bought a shirt for eun seol father ..he went outside her house and waited for her ..and she come back with pilsoo ..just then .yuenrum come out of the house ..calling his omma and saw his uncle and this skating ahujsii there .but er ..he went to his uncle though ...making shinjeong i think dun really feel nice about seeeing his son welcome another man so warmly while to him is just an hello ahjusii ...

then the aunt was not happy to see him there .

so eunseol asked they to bring in yeunrum first and stay there to talk to shinjeong ..okie he very jealous abt seeing her with pili soo even asked her does she like kim pilsoo ..and she asked so what if i do like him [ meaning what is your bussiness if i do ] hah and i think er he answered you cant ...~ ....then she really so frustrated with him .she wanted to walk away but he hold onto her hand ..he wanted to start afresh ..he said what does she wanted him to do he cant simply just pretend she and yuenrum is not there ..!! then he said to her ..why cant she just looked at him ..compared to those hateful things he had done to her in the past but to him it seem like his love for her was so much more .

.then the next part i thought was quite touching .he is trying so hard to prove to her ..he love her ...

then then he pulled her hand over his heart .

.[ i think asking her if she feel his heart ] can she hear his heart. .the heart that say he really wanted to be with her ..the heart that say he loved her .!! .there nothing else in my heart apart from you ..! do you know that ..

he cant control it whenver it beat so hard for her ....but still she resisted his sooo open confession ...and pulled back her hand ..her father is the mainly the obstacle she cant accept him i think ...anyway ..he was so broken heart .and follow her while she was walking away .er he never noticed the red lights of the traffic light ..and then she heard a car honk behind her and turned to see shinjeon kneeling there ..head hurts ..he was nearly run down by a car which stopped in time ..it tiggered something in his head i think

but he sure was happy since he got to have special care by her while back to the site ..[ i sure know where did his son pestering skillls is inherited from ..must be from his father !! aiyoo look at him just like an adult yeunrum dun want his mummy to go .lol ....but still he said he send her off ..lol to the taxi ..

there this scene at the work site ..when they were eating together ..and that mr kong i think who help shinjeong get his job i dun really know who was he giving the prawns to .shinjeong or eunseol anyway then he kinda of looked surprised when shinjeong was saying allegeric ..i dun know he referring to himself or eunseol .....[ btw both father and son is allergic to prawns]

then shinjeong mother come ..of course asking her precious son to returned with her ..but he did not want to go .but er he know eun seol is disturbed t by her mother's presence ..he stand outside her door did not go in ..and then she stepped out and called him ...asking if he had time ..and they went to a cafe ..and he was quite delighted and asked if this is seem like a date for them ..

but er ..she has a bigger surprise for him ..she had called kim pilsoo there too .and he was there to tell shinjeong they are getting married .OF course shinjeong si get so worked up .er i think he mentioend yuenrum is his son .!!!

Guest limegreencanada

lol luv i did not know u so into this drama to stay up to watch ~ ahh so nothing happen after he throw he into the bed .i was wondering what he going to do

if you wait a few more min ....

esp 15

she was working overight again at the site ..and later finally she did went for a supper with him [after much pesuasion by him ] she asked him why is he doing these ..then he in turn i think ask her why is she like this so stuborn ..[er i sort of guess this ] .but she still do not give in ....then ..this shin jeong [i think he asked for another chance ] and give her a suprise kiss ..pull her and just kisss her..but e ..her respond was .well not what he wanted ..she pushes him away ..

this pilsoo's ex wife come looking for him talking about the hotel project i think ..but seem pilsoo not so interested ? ..anyway ..he went to look for eun seol who had called him .out ..she was troubled and went drinking

shinjeong passes by a shop and bought a shirt for eun seol father ..he went outside her house and waited for her ..and she come back with pilsoo ..just then .yuenrum come out of the house ..calling his omma and saw his uncle and this skating ahujsii there .but er ..he went to his uncle though ...making shinjeong i think dun really feel nice about seeeing his son welcome another man so warmly while to him is just an hello ahjusii ...

then the aunt was not happy to see him there .

so eunseol asked they to bring in yeunrum first and stay there to talk to shinjeong ..okie he very jealous abt seeing her with pili soo even asked her does she like kim pilsoo ..and she asked so what if i do like him [ meaning what is your bussiness if i do ] hah and i think er he answered you cant ...~ ....then she really so frustrated with him .she wanted to walk away but he hold onto her hand ..he wanted to start afresh ..he said what does she wanted him to do he cant simply just pretend she and yuenrum is not there ..!! then he said to her ..why cant she just looked at him ..compared to those hateful things he had done to her in the past but to him it seem like his love for her was so much more .

.then the next part i thought was quite touching .he is trying so hard to prove to her ..he love her ...

then then he pulled her hand over his heart .

.[ i think asking her if she feel his heart ] can she hear his heart. .the heart that say he really wanted to be with her ..the heart that say he loved her .!! .there nothing else in my heart apart from you ..! do you know that ..

he cant control it whenver it beat so hard for her ....but still she resisted his sooo open confession ...and pulled back her hand ..her father is the mainly the obstacle she cant accept him i think ...anyway ..he was so broken heart .and follow her while she was walking away .er he never noticed the red lights of the traffic light ..and then she heard a car honk behind her and turned to see shinjeon kneeling there ..head hurts ..he was nearly run down by a car which stopped in time ..it tiggered something in his head i think

but he sure was happy since he got to have special care by her while back to the site ..[ i sure know where did his son pestering skillls is inherited from ..must be from his father !! aiyoo look at him just like an adult yeunrum dun want his mummy to go .lol ....but still he said he send her off ..lol to the taxi ..

there this scene at the work site ..when they were eating together ..and that mr kong i think who help shinjeong get his job i dun really know who was he giving the prawns to .shinjeong or eunseol anyway then he kinda of looked surprised when shinjeong was saying allegeric ..i dun know he referring to himself or eunseol .....[ btw both father and son is allergic to prawns]

then shinjeong mother come ..of course asking her precious son to returned with her ..but he did not want to go .but er he know eun seol is disturbed t by her mother's presence ..he stand outside her door did not go in ..and then she stepped out and called him ...asking if he had time ..and they went to a cafe ..and he was quite delighted and asked if this is seem like a date for them ..

but er ..she has a bigger surprise for him ..she had called kim pilsoo there too .and he was there to tell shinjeong they are getting married .OF course shinjeong si get so worked up .er i think he mentioend yuenrum is his son .!!!

Shirley , you 're just the sweetest gal around...thanks so much for this....looks like it was a really "happening " episode.....can't wait to see it... thanks a million.

Shirley , you 're just the sweetest gal around...thanks so much for this....looks like it was a really "happening " episode.....can't wait to see it... thanks a million.

lol actually i have not finishd yet .i like the scene after the part when he was told of the marriage my poooor shinjeong ! .

he was soooo heart broken he went up the roof top of the construction site and he had tears and he was recalling back those moments ...of when he first saw yuenrum .and then what eun seol and even pilsoo told him about how it is not possible for them to be back together ..~!!! ...the pilsoo also asked him to let goo of eun seol .then his hyung come up .they went for a drink ..

then i think the hyung told him to let go also ..shinjeong was abit drunk alrady and he say hyung u are really a bad person u know ...he was rubbing his heart and saying it is tearing apart ..!!! [so sad for him ..i want to hug hug my moshi who dare make him hurt soo ]

.he was thinking does he really need to let go of her ..why is this so .that he cant simply let her go like this .and that he wondered if it is really only him that love her so only his heart feeling this way ....

then lawyer park come by to get him

and eun seol while walking back with pilsoo ..i think she was talking to him about her father , shinjeong ,her son and then shinjeong mother ...and then she cried ..saying sorry to her obba for making him do this for her and she wept in his arms

okie shinjeong waked up but he was at home now ...dont worry nothing happen between him and lawyer park la .i think they alresady is on agreement there is nothing going to happen between them .he alreayd told her before ..so i think she also accepted it since she know how much he love eun sol ..anywayy i dun know how she convienced him to go back tor the hotel to mamanage it but he did ..

and then er eun seol and pilsoo company i think handle a project for the hotel or was going to tender for it ? ..of course then she saw shinjeong there .and shinjeong saw her and pilsoo together ..it was cute to see him get jealous when she help to tidy up pilsoo shirt .or something in the lift and he coughed this shinjeong ..

then later ...one night shinjoeng was working late .and when he went down to the lift ..he saw eun seol there .aND HE again do his lift pulling trick /.. grabbed her hands and pull her into the lift and presss his floor ! .he holds onto her hands very tightly till she saying it hurts .and he said even if it hurts just endure it first .!

then he pushed her into his ROOM! >and onto the BED!!!

end ..

lol don worry .he wont do anything rash ~

Thanks for your summary, but I wonder if SJ knows that the little boy is his son or not?

ya he does ..in esp 14

I was thinking he was going to attack her .... I even was shanking in my boots.... I was saying regardless if I had 100 children by this man I would be scared if he came at me like that....but..... but.....what did she do.... omo...... she attacked him backed! She became fearless and figured she does not have anything to lose with this man so .... she bluntly ripped off her jacket and pressed her body against his making him step back just like a professional bully! I was shocked and could only say..... omo, omo.... You go girl!!!!! aja fighting!!!! <--- so yeah, I was excited by that scene because I was surprise that they (the PDs) gave her teeth to take a bite out of that scene (hahaha!)

Guest flounder

Here is ep.15 HQ version. Note: Use HJ to join the files.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4H7BVUPD (part I)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6VEZ3F1L (part II)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GHW59M5G (part III)

The first two parts is about 300MB and the last one is about 100MB. I'm also uploading the LQ version but it won't be available until tomorrow. My uploading speed is super slow, about 2-6kb/sec depending on which uploading website I use.

Shirley...Hehe...I promised someone I'll post the pictures when I get home hehe...so I was trying to do that but it took forever...by the time I finished...it's almost time to watch the new episode...hehe...

I started to like this drama again after ES changed. I like it when she's strong like right now...I can't stand it when she tried to act cute...hehe...

Oh...SJ is so jealous...hehe...it's really fun to watch and Summer is just too cute :)

Thank you so much for the summary...you helped me so much...hehe... :wub:

You have to help me with episode 16 too...hehe...

The part when they had that talk at the cafe...both of them tried not to cry...so sad.

Video Clip of this scene.

Flounder...Thank you so much for the uploads :wub:

Looks like you got clubbox to work...so happy for you :)

omggg...the screen caps looks tremendously good...and w/the sums...its even better...ok, gotta go dl eps 15...thank u for everything, everyone...u guys rock!!!...

I was thinking he was going to attack her .... I even was shanking in my boots.... I was saying regardless if I had 100 children by this man I would be scared if he came at me like that....but..... but.....what did she do.... omo...... she attacked him backed! She became fearless and figured she does not have anything to lose with this man so .... she bluntly ripped off her jacket and pressed her body against his making him step back just like a professional bully! I was shocked and could only say..... omo, omo.... You go girl!!!!! aja fighting!!!! <--- so yeah, I was excited by that scene because I was surprise that they (the PDs) gave her teeth to take a bite out of that scene (hahaha!)

lol...cant wait to see that scene...i already read the spoiler...and nothing happened...sucks!!! lol...he should of j/take the chance when its given ahhhahaha...but then i dont blame him for not taking it...hes probably was shock to see that reaction from her haha...

luckily i didn't give up on this after all the crying from ES...i actually loved ep 13 and ep 14 (haven't seen ep 15 and 16) :)

I like the strong and more determined ES now. And SJ being all haggard's not that bad too, i loved his look in ep 14, where he wore the suit with the scruffy look..SOOO HOTTT!! :wub: Everything's getting better now..

And SUMMER...ahhh..he's just plain adorable! He's such a nice kid..

Archived