[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

Guest .alyak_

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! THANK-YOU SO MUCH AUTUYMNRAIN.

I FINSISHED EPISODE 2 THIS MORNING AND I WAS SO EXCITED FOR EPISODE THREE!

I WAS WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THIS. THANK-YOU SO MUCH! I'M REALLY HOOKED TO THIS DRAMA. :phew:

I'll download it tonight and i'll watch it tomorrow after school.

Stupid physics report will be keeping me up all night instead of our dearest JJM <3

- Kayla

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mochi_chan

and you're welcome, mochi_chan. :) glad you're liking it.

Yes autuymnrain, I like this drama and of course its because of JJM's charming and LBY's who looks very cute and beautifull....

I must thanks to you and the others "sanbaenim" who give a very great effort to upload this drama into megaupload. If you gals didn't upload its to megaupload, then I got nothing :P coz I don't know how to d/l using clubbox. And its meaning I must wait till this drama realese in my country like what I said before, and it needed more and less for one year <_<

So, GAMSAHAMIDA CHINGU who spare your valuable times for uploading and post the drama here... :)

Guest sparklinghugs

omg the scene preview where the dad's crying is sad!~ man, only if jjm knew that the dad's dying, then maybe he could have kept his love since his revenge is already taken by God

Guest conduongmuathu

Eps 7:

Seoul: 12.3 % (10th)

Nation: 11.7 % (10th)

The ratings continue to go up

Eps 8

Seoul: 13.1% (10th)

Nationwide: 13.1% (10th)

Guest .alyak_

JUST FINISHED EPISODE 3.

From watching this episode, i can already see myself balling my eyes out by the end of the drama.

The preview wants me to watch the next episode sooooooo badly. I got more papers due tomorrow.... :crazy:

OMG. I'm so glad that JJM was picked for his role. Its about time he gets back onto the screen. Yah!!!

- Kayla

Guest sammi02

The way he did it was very cruel when she was in her wedding dress, looking all beautiful and everything. I feel extremely sorry for her.

omg the scene preview where the dad's crying is sad!~ man, only if jjm knew that the dad's dying, then maybe he could have kept his love since his revenge is already taken by God

revenge taken by God .that a good one ! ..he was not even a professional revenger to start with......he let her become his weakness

thanks !! . you are awesome .. got to watch esp 7 / 8 together :P ....is there reallly something between their parents ...the mother and mr kang ..

lol ..i keep having this silly grin whenever i watch this drama ..sigh ..is not good ..jjm took all my concentration ..

The way he did it was very cruel when she was in her wedding dress, looking all beautiful and everything. I feel extremely sorry for her.

wait wat happended? wat happened in the preview! is Shin Jeon dumping her even tho they are engaged! in her wedding dress! aww poor Eun Sol! wats gonna happen now! this drama is getting sadder and sadder, i'm sad now.

and can any of you wonderful Queen of the Game fanatics most some episode summaries and screen caps? i havent watched the drama yet, but i really wanna see some screen caps of it. Eun Sol and Shin Jeon are just so perfect together!

Guest .alyak_

JUST FINISHED EPISODE FOUR!

Gosh. I'm spazzing right now that i dont know what to type. I loved it soooooo much!

The scene where they are on Jeju Island, before they ate. They were fooling around.

I had to rewind it just to rewatch Joo Jin Mo. He was so adorable! I love that man <3333

Also, the scene on that bridge. I loved JJM's look. The wind blowing on his hair.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN! I love the messy hair on him!!!!

JOO JIN MO IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!

Now i can't wait for episode 5 subs. Thank-you WITHS2 for subbing this wonderful drama!

Saw the preview after that episode, i'm waiting to see the scene in the church. Saw the caps a few pages back.

How i wish i were in her position. alskdjflaksjdflkajsdflkajsdflkjasdfljk :tears:

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS DRAMA! DEFINATELY RECOMMENDING THIS DRAMA TO MY FRIENDS!

I'm already feeling sad. OH! What will i do later on in the drama. Can i handle it?

- Kayla

Guest loveletter

:P I love this drama and JJM, he so hot and touch of my heart on this character.

also, LBY so beautiful, I never seen her drama before but the first seen is very good on her character.

Fall in love with this together. OMG. :blush:

I've always like JJM but man he's hot in this drama, especially the scenes in Australia. I definitely like him with longer hair. When he slicks it back, I don't like it as much. Even my mom, who never thought he was that good looking kept commenting how good looks in this drama.

Looking forward to seeing how Eun Sol will try to get her revenge!

Guest pink_is

even if people knows that it is a rumour they will still believe it

.there is no agreement but i wanted to stay on mr kang side ..

..life dun really seem to go the way like i planned to live ...

.I ...who is used to using my brains to live .

.just because i met a woman ..make me realised .

that i too has a heart of passion

the father of the woman i loved come to me to seek help ..

i cant stand by and do nothing

no

..is i will not stand by and do nothing

i decided to resign

like you said

i who used to place Vision's welfare as priority

now had lost my focus

and has lost the rights to remain on this position anymore

lawyer : just because of that woman you want to use your life in exchange

you are crazy !

and then he give her that weak simle ( ahh that was so heartquickening simle )

dun simle !

the friendship you were talking about was just to make use of me

just because i trusted you

i placed my future into your hands

for you and me ..even if it meant staking my life onto it ..i will do it

BUT who let you give up your position of president just like this !

you are just giving up such a good opporunity like this !

just because of that brat .(okay this i might not use the right words --;; )

you had really gone mad !

(ahh then she splash the orange juice at him ..)

One day ..should this woman wept because of me

Please do not forgive me when that time comes

One day ...when this woman heart is wounded becaue of me

Please punish me for my sins when that time comes

=

then in monolouge ....he said

In front of God

In front of this woman

the sin of lying

please take my life in repayment for it

than ks shirley for the short translation..i feel his heartwrenching words too..

he sure is wonderful to say all those thing to her even when he's hurting inside... :tears:

really can't wait til ES find out and plot her revenge..the story will be so INTERESTING.

btw..thanks for SOOMP2 for the english sub..you guys did such wonderful job..can't wait fore more :w00t:

Archived