[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest epixeltwin

Okay I've been looking for this for like 2h now and I really have to go study so I'll ask for you guy's help... the song that's playing in the background of the candle dialogue scene in ep.8. Not the one when Shin Young is walking, but the one that starts during her conversation with MJ, right after he says "My eyes, can't you see them?" or something like that. I've been going nuts because I want to listen to it everytime it starts in the drama, and I just downloaded the soundtrack but it WASN'T ON IT...so I'm desperate, does anyone have a clue what it is/where to find it? I'd be really grateful if you found me an mp3 link to it lol (or just anything about it, being silly here keke :rolleyes: )

@epixeltwin: I don't mean any offense but I think it's pretty kick richard simmons that this series has a devoted fanboy also. =D

lol no offense taken why would I, it's nice of you :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiiiiiiii, guys! :) Another addict reports for duty. :lol:

Since I caught myself stalking this thread more than any other on soompi, I decided that I might as well join you. Unfortunately, I don't speak korean and rely mainly on dramabeans' recaps and subs, so I can't help much with the thoughtful discussions. However, I can fangirl over SY-MJ.

Nice to meet you! :)

Guest purpleZ

Ok guys, a short summary of episode 9:

MJ went to the station to offer help, then SY refused and asked why he should go this far. Then MJ stopped (I love the way he pauses and thinks...). MJ said, "... You know the reason why I'm going this far..." (Because of you, of course! squeeellll) Then SY's heart racing faster (the eyes contact scene. Loved it!). LOL, SY said he should speak with her with manners, MJ added "yo" behind his 2 sentences. (I have to add some notes about this scene. It's just unbelievably sweet and at the same time heartbreking seeing MJ cried and his serious expressions...). He said that it's his first time confessing to a girl, talked about why his young age scares SY a lot, that the world has changed and people's thoughts have changed too.

ep9-caps1.jpg

MJ: Do you hate me? (You don't like me?) (again... his expression saying this... makes me want to hug him...)

SY: Mmm (SY!!!)

MJ: You don't see me as a man?

SY: Mmm...

MJ: But I see you as a woman. You don't?

SY: No, I don't see you as a man.

MJ: You're lying, I can see...

MJ surrendered, thanking SY to be the person he's missed this whole time and wished her well and something like till his hair color is back he'll try to forget about her. SY's hurt seeing him left brokenheartedly and she thought of how those times MJ helped her and his confessions... SY suggested that they try dating just for 10 days. MJ asked if she's joking, what's gonna happen to him after that. SY said "ok, 3 days then". MJ smiled then agreed to the 10 days. They agreed to start the date tomorrow (midnight 00:00). MJ is all smile again on his face. SY reassured herself saying it will be ok, just 10 days..

BS' father brought a girl to matchmake her to BS. DJ struggles back and forth whether she should give BS up and give up the thought of wanting to marry. But in the end, she decided to hang on to him. DJ pretended to be sick when BS called and waiting for her outside. DJ mentioned about breaking up with him and wished him well with the woman that BS' father introduced to him. He said he can't live without DJ anymore. In the end, he awkwardly shouted to DJ "I LOVE YOU". LOL.

Buki is soooo cool! (I prefer them giving Buki more scenes than to SW-SM)

ep9-caps8.jpg

SY getting prepared for her first date with MJ (I love the way she showering, singing like she's a teenager in love ;)). Discussing what the should be doing. SY suggested doing like dating people normally do: movie, go out eating, coffee. MJ addressed himself as oppa to SY (sooo cute). At an eating house, SW called. SY said that she'll be a bit busy these few days and won't be able to meet up. SW also said that he'll be busy moving to his new place. At the same moment, SW is struggling whether or not to text msg SM. (SW is a real jerk. He just asked SY to go back to him but not long after that he's in love with another woman.)

ep9-caps2.jpg

On the way home, MJ held SY's hand and slide their hands in his pocket. Discussing about what to do next. MJ said doing something other man except for him is able to do with her. Teach her playing the guitar. SY got excited. "I knew you'd like it" MJ said. MJ said something about her hand, she said she's heard about it a lot. MJ said that he gets easily jealous, don't say something like that again. They talked about something I couln't quite catch. In the end MJ whispered in her ear "The sound of liking you..."

Here we witness their other date. Everything sweet in these scenes. Playing the guitar together, listening to MP3 player together holding hands all through the night, playing rock scissors paper game. Whoever wins leaves first. They got draws everytime! :D That went on and on... SY marked her calender. 7 days have been marked. 3 days left... She hopes that time will pass by slowly...

ep9-caps3.jpg

Back home BS was cleaning the place. MJ asked why cleaning at this hour, whether his girlfriend is coming over. BS asked MJ to sleep at the sauna tomorrow.

ep9-caps7.jpg

SW met up with SM and gave her present from his business trip, did groceries together. Then SM mentioned that she's a married woman and has a son who's a college student. SW said he thought that she's not married yet...

ep9-caps6.jpg

SY was talking about work with MJ. MJ asked SY not to go home today and sleep together at the sauna. At the sauna SY mentioned that it's the first time that she thinks how it would be great if she's also in her 20's. Then they slept like that together. SW was also there and saw them together...

ep9-caps4.jpg

This episode focuses more on DJ-BS and some SW-SM.I LOVE all the MJ-SY scene. Especially the first scene, because MJ showed his deepest feelings. Guitar lesson date, sitting together through the night.

================================

Welcome, nell123! Glad that you decided to join us. Nice to meet you too. Let's squeelllll together! :D

Okay I've been looking for this for like 2h now and I really have to go study so I'll ask for you guy's help... the song that's playing in the background of the candle dialogue scene in ep.8. Not the one when Shin Young is walking, but the one that starts during her conversation with MJ, right after he says "My eyes, can't you see them?" or something like that. I've been going nuts because I want to listen to it everytime it starts in the drama, and I just downloaded the soundtrack but it WASN'T ON IT...so I'm desperate, does anyone have a clue what it is/where to find it? I'd be really grateful if you found me an mp3 link to it lol (or just anything about it, being silly here keke :rolleyes: )

Yup, that song is not included in the OST. Many people have asked about this one already. I hope they will add all the instrumental songs too. Part 2 OST?

Guest epixeltwin

Yup, that song is not included in the OST. Many people have asked about this one already. I hope they will add all the instrumental songs too. Part 2 OST?

Scheisse! nooooooooooo I want it soo badly. But the thing is I might've heard that song sometime before, outside of the drama. Because as you probably have noticed, they included quite a few english songs in the soundtrack. So it might actually be a song from an american/british band or something like that...and I wouldn't remember what that song is. That would be DISASTROUS :P because if it's the case I guess there's a slight chance they wouldn't put it in the OST 2.

Also errr about that episode 9 recap stuff & everything...how do you know what they said in that scene, did you get subs somewhere or something? Or found a summary

Also does someone know if Palikero (the guy who uploaded the ViiKii .srt files) is on Soompi??

Guest purpleZ

Also errr about that episode 9 recap stuff & everything...how do you know what they said in that scene, did you get subs somewhere or something? Or found a summary

I understand some of what's being said :)

Guest soda-addict

purplez, thank you for the quick translation of epi9. i just skimmed over the show this morning on the way to work and goodness, my heart is bursting on MJ-SY scenes! hopefully they continue to be like this for the rest of the series :D lots of love love love in the air!

as i've mentioned in my previous posts, i hope that the writers do not focus much on SW-SM scenes too much. i know they need the screen time but i prefer MJ-SY and even Bu Ki's scenes over them :P

nell123, welcome to the thread :D let's continue spreading the love for this series :D

hello MinYoung shippers

looking at the caps, how i wish it's in 3D.. lol..

now must give thanks to

cute girl

spicycurry

Luv

purpleZ (do take yr time, dear..)

im so bummed last night but you really cheer me up this morning....

I think it would be funny if SW become MJ's stepfather. That's way MJ's mom cannot oppose the idea that her son is dating a woman 10 years older than him b/c she would be doing the damn same thing. LOL

I think it would be funny if SW become MJ's stepfather. That's way MJ's mom cannot oppose the idea that her son is dating a woman 10 years older than him b/c she would be doing the damn same thing. LOL

but it'll be super awkward between Shin-young & Sa-woo considering their dating history.. hahaha..

was there a preview for ep10??

LS was only accomodating when it came to the bumper out (i wonder if that's the right term for the final static slide at the end)

Guest Yang_EunBi

hello to everyone..just love this drama..!!!! i'm actualy a japanese drama fan but this is so entertaining..although we don't have an internet connection at home, i spend my own money just to watch this drama in internet cafe's....this drama makes me crazy..

i actually didn't like BOF coz the story was so stiff and old..even Kim Bum was not that noticeable..but his role in Still is so amazing..

this drama makes me very happy always..i have a lot of obssessions and i even have dreams about the SY-MJ pairing..just love it!!!!

just hope that the ratings will soar high..or even if not i will still support it..

anticipating for the DVD release.. ^_^

the drama is so cute.. I do hope that the rating is improving... It is such a waste if this drama didnt get much attention from Korean... I meant the drama is not like a Cinderella with the prince like normal Korean dramas..... It is more realistic and true than other.... Those women work hard to achieve what they want to be... not like getting help from external force... I love this one and "9out2ins" which also about woman in their 30s struggling with love and work.. ^^

MJ &SY: those are too cute..... I'm waiting for my downloading to complete to watch ep 9.... ^^ I love this drama so I watch it raw as well....

Just check out Javabeans' blog regularly to read her latest recap about this drama... :)

Guest rajuncajun

she agreed to date MJ for 3 days (also the time her ex/not-so-ex is away in Paris texting MJ's mom!!)

"sam" is 3, "il" is day = 3 days...

later in the episode you see her marking off the 3 days on her calendar.

day 1, he calls her right after midnight to go to dinner because he wants the 3 days to begin right after midnight, i.e.he wants every minute of his 3days!

and the reason they stay the night at the sauna is because the 3 days end at dawn...

Guest soda-addict

she agreed to date MJ for 3 days (also the time her ex/not-so-ex is away in Paris texting MJ's mom!!)

day 1, he calls her right after midnight to go to dinner because he wants the 3 days to begin right after midnight, i.e.he wants every minute of his 3days!

and the reason they stay the night at the sauna is because the 3 days end at dawn...

awww..that's so short....3 days!!! but MJ sure do know how to melt a woman's heart, his actions are so sweet.

thanks for explaining :)

yikes i cant access youtube in the office...will be waiting for luv's screencaps instead :D

Aww...only 3 days? How come not 3 months?!?!? Then, what are they doing to do after 3 days? Continue to be friends?...Aww...I love MJ and SY....I wish they would have dated longer. It is quite weird that MJ's mom would be dating SY's Ex. Hmm...awkward!! <_< I can't wait to see the next episode! :P

Guest purpleZ

purplez, thank you for the quick translation of epi9. i just skimmed over the show this morning on the way to work and goodness, my heart is bursting on MJ-SY scenes! hopefully they continue to be like this for the rest of the series :D lots of love love love in the air!

Np, soda-addict :) Yup, my heart burst on the first MJ-SY scene of epi 9. Min Jae... he's totally in love with SY. You can feel it, see it and taste it :)

cute girl

spicycurry

Luv

purpleZ (do take yr time, dear..)

im so bummed last night but you really cheer me up this morning....

Glad we did, irenns. I'm rewatching epi 9 and catch up with the summary.

the drama is so cute.. I do hope that the rating is improving... It is such a waste if this drama didnt get much attention from Korean...

MJ &SY: those are too cute..... I'm waiting for my downloading to complete to watch ep 9.... ^^ I love this drama so I watch it raw as well....

Yay, another MinYoung shipper! :D

She first suggested yeorheul (which I found out it means 10 days). Then MJ asked what will happen to him then, then SY said, ok 3 days. He smiled saying, "Ok, 10 days". I think they're going to try it ten days. Because I saw SY marking her calender and 7 days marked. She said 3 days left. And she hopes that days will pass by slowly...

ep9.jpg

Thanks for Bummie pictures, ilwoo_aein. He's just too cute

Archived