[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

hello...i've been here before but i feel like talking abt ep 8 - i missed a lot of this one due to bad internet connection so thank you Luv for the screencaps.. (i kept it on different window just to savour them, kekekekeke) and purpleZ for filling up the gaps

abt the SoEul shipper not happy with TWWSWTM's pairing - well, i wish them to grow up.. here Kim Bum is showing much potential as compared to BoF. they should be happy that he has a chance to prove his capability.

Np, irenns :)

I know. I've read some bad comments from SoEul shipper about KB-PJH pairing saying that she's too old for him. It's kind of make me regret liking KB-KSE pairing in BOF, because I liked the pairing. They don't realize that what they're doing is actually putting down the actress KSE. Ratings wise this might be one of the reasons too: The Chuno effect and the refusal of SoEul fans to watch this show. I wouldn't bother too much though. I feel bad for PJH, but I hope she's not effected by this. Remember KB saying that he cut of his internet because he doesn't want the comments to effect him. I wasn't a fan of Kim Bum and now I think I respect him more. His acting has seriously improved a lot compared to BOF. I didn't watch Dream though.

Disappointed to hear about Kim Bum fans not liking his new role, but to me who loved him in BOF, he's revolving as an actor, and I like that he can move on from BOF and try new things. That's what makes a great actor.

PurpleZ, thanks for sharing their hotness with us.

I did like him in BOF but didn't like the acting. Just too stiff and couldn't show any emotions. That's why I'm so surprised to see his performance here.

No problem :) They're just too hot for me to resist posting their pictures.

I'm starting this drama now and I have great hopes for it!!! ... I really hope Kim Bum won't disappoint me. It was kinda sad that Dream flopped with the ratings (and from what I can gather this doesn't have crazy ratings either... oh drat). But still going to try it anyways I think the premise is interesting although unoriginal. But when has a Korean drama premise EVER been original?

also...Drama threads on soompi are usually bad enough but this one... gosh..so hard to read, I've never seen SO MANY pictures and SUCH HUGE ONES....I think some of you might go overboard :P

Thanks for the explanation, epixeltwin.

As I mentioned about the possible reasons why the show doesn't get the ratings that it deserves, it doesn't mean this show is bad. Because it's one of the rare realistic and impressive shows out there. There are many loyal fans of this show and I hope this will help spread the words to the outside people to start watching this show because it's really good. After watching this show, it makes me dislike Brilliant Legacy (where lots of misunderstandings occur until the end of the show. I actually quite enjoyed that one). Of course genre wise, it's different. It makes me think Kim Sam Soon was too much of an overacting. Although I really liked that show too and the pairing of HB-KSA...

Kdramafanusa posted the pics directly from imbc, the bigger versions. But we should give her credit for her hard work. It may be hard to read, but let them all load and they're worth the look :) Although it might be a little annoying, but I hope it won't effect your interest in the show and contributing your thoughts here :)

*cries tears of joy* Thank you so much. It's unbelievable how attached I've become to this drama. It's gotten to the point where I'm constantly refreshing the WithS2 subtitle status page to see if there are updates. It's been such a long time since I've fallen in love with a drama this deeply--I just love every single character. They're all so refreshing. And MJ and the main character are so adorable together! I've been struggling not to skip through future episodes without subs in order to see the cute scenes with the two of them. Urgh.

Same here! LOL. I crave for more MJ-SY scenes.

I rather hope for an open ending than an unhappy one. If they just shut them down, then it'll prove to the Korean (and Asian) society that this kind of older woman-younger man relationship is impossible. We live in the modern world people. And besides 10-12 years age gap is not that big of a deal. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have 16 years gap. THIS could be considered a woman almost your mom's age, although not to that extent yet.

Sorry guys if I sound blunt here and there. I'm just a bit pissed at those comments outside bashing PJH like that, or at least her character. No matter what, we'll continue supporting this show :)

Guest caffienejunkie

I know. I've read some bad comments from SoEul shipper about KB-PJH pairing saying that she's too old for him. It's kind of make me regret liking KB-KSE pairing in BOF, because I liked the pairing. They don't realize that what they're doing is actually putting down the actress KSE. Ratings wise this might be one of the reasons too: The Chuno effect and the sabotage of SoEul fans. I wouldn't bother too much though. I feel bad for PJH, but I hope she's not effected by this. Remember KB saying that he cut of his internet because he doesn't want the comments to effect him. I wasn't a fan of Kim Bum and now I think I respect him more. His acting has seriously improved a lot compared to BOF. I didn't watch Dream though.

I rather hope for an open ending than an unhappy one. If they just shut them down, then it'll prove to the Korean (and Asian) society that this kind of older woman-younger man relationship is impossible. We live in the modern world people. And besides 10-12 years age gap is not that big of a deal. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have 16 years gap. THIS could be considered a woman almost your mom's age, although not to that extent yet.

Sorry guys if I sound blunt here and there. I'm just pissed at those comments outside bashing PJH like that, or at least her character. I always try to give natural comments, but couldn't take it this time.

I honestly didn't know there was so much criticism about this show until now. I didn't watch BOF--okay, I tried the first couple episodes, wanted to tear Jandi's hair out, and promptly gave up. I've heard good things about SoEul, but I just couldn't force myself to sit through the BOF train wreck just to see that relationship. This is actually my first time really seeing Kim Bum acting, and I am very impressed so far--although he doesn't have that "stage presence" when he sings xD.

The age gap doesn't bother me at all. Have these people never seen Kimi Wa Petto? Forbidden Love? Wake Up Fox? Hello, My Teacher? Sheesh. In FL and HMT, the love interest was in high school. At least MJ is in college. I find the whole "love conquering social constructs" thing to be really sweet (Granted, FL was rather creepy because the guy was SO young--I prefer to think of that show as a sort of study of the main female character and what led her to enter such a relationship).

I love PJH's character (Sorry, still can't remember her name yet. Korean names are hard!!! ^^;)--she is so strong. She never gives up, in work or in love. She won't just abandon her dreams to please other people. I find her to be a very good role model. PJH doesn't let other people's opinions control her life. But yeah, one of the reasons I love this show so much is its strong portrayal of women--just look at... Bu ki? She doesn't even want to get married! Love it!

And the romantic moments in this show are just too cute to resist *swoon*

Guest keysyoo

HELLO EVERYONE! :D if anyone could help me pls. i'm a newbie and i'd really like to watch this drama, i use torrent to download but i cannot open the file.... what player do i have to use? anyone? :(

Guest caffienejunkie

If the file is really small (like, in the kb range. I'm not quite sure though--I don't use torrent. Check the extension though--if it's .torrent, you do not have the video file), then you just downloaded the torrent file, not the actual video file. You have to open the file you downloaded with a torrent client (utorrent, bitcomet, etc.) in order to actually download the video (avi) file. You'll be open this new file (should be around 700 Mb) up with a program like VLC player.

Isn't there a tutorial somewhere? Maybe the resources subforum? Look for sticky threads. If there isn't one here, daddicts has one for sure.

Why, hallo everyone! *lurker here*

*cries tears of joy* Thank you so much. It's unbelievable how attached I've become to this drama. It's gotten to the point where I'm constantly refreshing the WithS2 subtitle status page to see if there are updates. It's been such a long time since I've fallen in love with a drama this deeply--I just love every single character. They're all so refreshing. And MJ and the main character are so adorable together! I've been struggling not to skip through future episodes without subs in order to see the cute scenes with the two of them. Urgh.

So thank you thank you thank you!!! This bodes ill for that paper I have to write tomorrow... maybe added incentive?xP

please can you explain to me how i can play the videos on my computer

Guest purpleZ

@suliat: I'm not sure how you watch Clubbox files. If you download the .avi files, you could watch it with Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player. Any media player that plays this type of file.

Anybody has audio not in sync problem with episode 5 CEO posted by holden? Is it just me? Please help :)

Guest keysyoo

If the file is really small (like, in the kb range. I'm not quite sure though--I don't use torrent. Check the extension though--if it's .torrent, you do not have the video file), then you just downloaded the torrent file, not the actual video file. You have to open the file you downloaded with a torrent client (utorrent, bitcomet, etc.) in order to actually download the video (avi) file. You'll be open this new file (should be around 700 Mb) up with a program like VLC player.

Isn't there a tutorial somewhere? Maybe the resources subforum? Look for sticky threads. If there isn't one here, daddicts has one for sure.

thank you so much for the quick response! i will try it! thanks again :D

Guest favoree

I just have to say a few supporting words for PJH. SHE IS DOING EXTREMELY FINE in this role!!!!!

It's thanks to her Kim Bum is acting well too. It's she who gives him that wibe. She totally accentuates his masculinity which starts to blossom out at this age of his now.It's her mature femininity which makes it so intense.

Let us do not forget- it's a movie, guys, why is everyone so worked up?

In real life, if a woman is independent, professional, she absolutely can choose whom to stay with. She just should measure up if such a relationship has future for her, or she might do not even need that future? Just have fun? Just love without thinking about anything else?

And it's not true that the the younger partners tend to leave sooner or later from this relationship, depends on how the older partner feels. If she(or even he, if he is older) starts to doubt their love- than yes, it will force the younger patner to leave. And believe me , this kind of love (with age gap between the partners) is stronger and more intense than even first love, because the lovers have to overcome a lot of difficulties together and both sides open the world for each other.

Oh I am so waiting for the next ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest soda-addict

suliat, you may be missing some codecs thats why you cannot run the avi files in your media player or VLC player.

you also need to run and download vobsub to be able to see the subtitles. check out d-addicts website to view the instruction (as well as links to download the codecs and vobsub).

-----------------

i just finished watching epi6-8 (thanks again ayumi for the subs!), i just had some problems with the subs sync in epi7-8. it seems that the viikii format is not in synced with khai version, still i watched, laughed, and got tickled with the episodes.

loving the coffeshop scenes (epi7) and candles in the hallway (epi8).

MJ continues to be adorable. SY is now doubting if she can accept to be the much older half in the relationship. Da Jung is falling in love with the doctor (and they seem to fit very well) but their relationship may be rocky as well...let's see how Doc will take care of the "problem".

One of the characters i really like in this series is Bu Ki. She's independent, straight forward, open-minded and very loyal to her friends. Her character is the only one not obsessed in getting married (probably due to her past) but she's not preaching as well to her friends to stay away from marriage or condemning SY for getting involve with a much younger man. She's always there to support and provide a helping hand to her friends.

I just hope the PD doesnt veer too much on other characters side stories. MJs mom is already taking a lot of show time :)

btw, i was surprised to see the airline officer (the one who asked SW to date her friend). she was SY friend in War of Money, right?

sigh....eagerly awaiting tomorrow's episode :)

Guest keysyoo

thank you so much for the quick response! i will try it! thanks again :D

hello it's me again! i've tried using bitcomet, open the torrent there but its keeps saying file too large!! :o:(:(:(

wat to do? :o wat to do? :o help pls.!!!!

Guest soda-addict

keys, what is your file extension? 1 or 2?

1. file name.avi.torrent - this is a torrent file, it should be less than 100kb.

- you can launch this via bittorrent (or bitcomet? not sure as long as its a computer to computer transfer software).

2. file name.avi - for kdrama, its around 650MB and above. if this is your file, then you can just run the file via windows media player or VLC player (i run the files via windows media player).

if its no. 2 and you still cannot run the file, check my post above (post 413).

hope everything works out for you.

Is it me or Park Jin Hee looks really tired, she always has bags under her eyes...she looks like she's working really hard.

Anyways, I can't wait until all the subs come out. I'm trying my best to follow along with no subs but it feels like i'm watching a silent series.

I think she's a bit exhausted, because she is doing 2 other projects at the same time.

She has 2 films lined-up plus this series. So 3 projects all in all filming at the same time.

I also agree on what purpleZ said about that she choosed to be natural and doesn't care a lot about what she looks.

Guest purpleZ

Watched episode 1 last night!

I am so enjoying it so far! :D

Hi, piano_lady! It's nice to see you here and glad that you decided to watch this show! I hope you'll continue to enjoy this show and share your thoughts :D

I think she's a bit exhausted, because she is doing 2 other projects at the same time.

She has 2 films lined-up plus this series. So 3 projects all in all filming at the same time.

I also agree on what purpleZ said about that she choosed to be natural and doesn't care a lot about what she looks.

I know she's going to do a movie called something like Mother...? I don't know the other one. I hope to see more of her :D

Guest epixeltwin

Ugh! Who posted these softsubs from ViiKii up until ep.8 LoL ?

You'll really kill me I think... I'll watch them all in advance and then I'll have to wait I don't know how much longer for either WithS2 or the ViiKii team to release...

Also I'm wondering if someone can help me out on this...is there any way to just get the ViiKii softsubs as a downloadable file like you just provided, and then find a raw somewhere that matches??

As a supporter of Park Jin Hee i have also same sentiments as HJHJFB.

But as i analyzed and digested the whole attacking stuffs that they wrote. I kinda laugh and feel only one thing about the comments, its just all BITTERNESS!

As we all can see the undeniable screen chemistry of PJH and KB, given the age gap between the two characters we just couldn't deny the scorching chemistry that radiates our screen everytime their eyes met.

Even there's fierce and angst between their characters, we can also see that there is care, fondness and most especially LOVE between their eyes. There's no need to say such words for us viewers to be convinced that there is L-O-V-E.

And that's what i honestly saw, and also thats what some couldn't accept about this pairing.

Honestly i was amazed on how Kim Bum grows up as an actor here. At first i had a doubt on how can he deliver his role, knowing that she will be paired with PJH who is brilliant in acting.

I thought that he'd just be eaten alive by his co-actors acting wise, but he proved me wrong as i watched this drama.

He has now depth in acting, now you can see the glow in his eyes and that "No dialogue but great eye contact acting".

As for PJH i think it is unfair for her to give those kind of nasty comments.

It's just purely acting, so why be so harsh on her? Like HJHJFB said it's not her fault to be paired with anyone.

One of the comments that made me laugh hard was about this picture;

beom_yet_poster_making_01.jpg

It said there that PJH back is ugly etc. etc. and she looks like an auntie. Hahaha!

All i can say is that i will exchange anything just to have that kind of back!

200701010002_04.jpg

(im bringin that sexy back. yeah!)

To all who supports PJH, we all know who she truly is.

We dont have to say bad things to other artists just for the sake that our idol will be glorified.

I believe that they can shine in their own right!

Quote of the day: If you want to be better don't be bitter! Kaaawwww....

Guest purpleZ

epixeltwin, here are the RAW files that match the Viikii subtitiles. Enjoy!

Still.Marry.Me.E06.100204.HDTV.H264.720p-CEO

There's syncing issues(audio and video) for E05 720p-CEO version. However since I don't see any repack available, hence I have uploaded the 720p-TOP version

Still.Marry.Me.E005.KOR.100203.HDTV.H264.720P.TOP

I know she's going to do a movie called something like Mother...? I don't know the other one. I hope to see more of her :D

This is the other movie that she is filming!

Alongside with Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, Kim Seung Woo and others.

[ChanMi's movie news] Park Jin-hee and T.O.P a couple in "Into the Gunfire"

posterphoto102411.jpg

Choi Seung-hyeon also known as T.O.P is to be coupled with Park Jin-hee in a new war movie!

The movie is set in the 6.25 war that was in the 1950s.

The film will be cranked in this 25th and will be released as the 60th year anniversary of the Korean War.

Park Jin-hee is a nurse who falls in love with a student soldier acted by Choi.

Actress Park is also busy with the movie, " Mom " and the drama "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Hey purpleZ ill post it on PJH thread. Thanks!

Archived