[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clairebearz

Oh its killing me not understanding what is being said. I can only guess so much. Lol I'm trying to be patient for the subs and even Dramabean's summary but I've got to know what went down on the 8th episode! I can only guess that the doctor let it out that he told DJ of the bet? And that MJ now knows why he's getting the cold shoulder from SY? BTW, was that cute or what, when SY had a successful story and she kept looking to see if MJ would text her??? and then later at her apartment when that guy looked like MJ she got all happy? Unfortunately, (Again!) I missed the last 10 minutes of the show because I had to head to work! And I find out that its got to be the best parts! Please someone tell me what happend. I'll take the short version if I have to! I can't wait until I get home to download it and watch. Please clarify what when down on today's episode....

Oh yeah, I felt so bad for MJ when he was all excited to see SY and then she just passed him. (hehe also when he was with his friends). OOOOHH...what was that interaction about with MJ and his mom?

Thanks in advance!

Guest purpleZ

Oh sorry ,purpleZ, it was already late at night, I just pushed the wrong button. Can you imagine, that the main words( I think I like you a lot- and I am afraid to like you) I guessed when watching even without knowing the language? It could only be like that....judging from their eyes.

Thank you for spoilers!

Well now I am afraid the whole show is going to be saucy, because it is weird that a smooth guy like Min Jae at the age of 24 is still unexperienced. That's too much ,really.Although this explains why they stayed all night just holding hands and they didn't even kiss good by when she dropped him at school. OK we are in the kdrama, but still.

And I am not too sure about the upcoming gray hair thing. Ain't it too sweet?

Anyway, great show, outstanding acting ( Kim Bum and Park Jin Hee interact finely together, you virtually can smell the air of love from the monitor). Until now- beautiful love story.Nice styling for Shin Young character- love the bright pink things they put in her.I love Bu Ki and doctor too.

Yup, it's true. MJ's eyes said it all. It's so real, that even you don't understand the language, you could guess what he was saying. KDrama is kind of "stingy" when it goes to kiss ;) Many heroes hadn't had their first kiss till they met the heroine. When you think of it, it's probably unbelievable considering what a smooth talker MJ is. But this makes it steamy hot, the development between MJ-SY.

I agree. I also think that SY has the nicest wardrobe of all. Totally fits her!

I love the last scene of episode 8.

I dont know what they're talking about but I guess there are some arguments between SY and MJ

for those who can understand Korean, I want to ask something, the relationship between MJ and his mom is not so good, what's happened?

and the gray hair came out in the end of this episode

I guess he did it because SY has it too

edit :

the hilarious scene : when BK (I forget his name, he's MJ's best friend) tried to kiss DJ...so damn funny

I will try to do a summary after I've watched this episode, yosira. How are MJ and SY doing after the bet was revealed? Did she confront him about it?

Oh its killing me not understanding what is being said. I can only guess so much. Lol I'm trying to be patient for the subs and even Dramabean's summary but I've got to know what went down on the 8th episode! I can only guess that the doctor let it out that he told DJ of the bet? And that MJ now knows why he's getting the cold shoulder from SY? BTW, was that cute or what, when SY had a successful story and she kept looking to see if MJ would text her??? and then later at her apartment when that guy looked like MJ she got all happy? Unfortunately, (Again!) I missed the last 10 minutes of the show because I had to head to work! And I find out that its got to be the best parts! Please someone tell me what happend. I'll take the short version if I have to! I can't wait until I get home to download it and watch. Please clarify what when down on today's episode....

Oh yeah, I felt so bad for MJ when he was all excited to see SY and then she just passed him. (hehe also when he was with his friends). OOOOHH...what was that interaction about with MJ and his mom?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, clairebearz. I know how it feels. I'll be waiting for the AM-Addiction MU link and the HDTV CEO version links from holden. I'm thinking of watching this tomorrow after work. Friday is always a long hours work for me, so to avoid feeling exhausted I use this show to lift up my spirit and anticipating the show the whole day. I must be crazy already. LOL.

I will post the summary after I've watched, clairebearz. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. But I'm guessing you can't wait till tonight, moreover till tomorrow night ;)

Guest purpleZ

do you know where i can get soft subs?please........................thanxxxxx

WITHS2 is subbing it. You can get the subs of eps 1-2 here: http://withs2.com/view/still-marry-me

Still.Marry.Me.E07.100210.HDTV.H264-Khai: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FMAAWRGO

Still.Marry.Me.E08.100211.HDTV.H264-Khai: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60GVPVJ0

Thanks for the download links, axduong.

Some screecaps from DC.

0258.jpg

Is this SY? What is happening here?

3.jpg

Guest purpleZ

does this links have eng subs already? thanks a lot

Still.Marry.Me.E07.100210.HDTV.H264-Khai: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FMAAWRGO

Still.Marry.Me.E08.100211.HDTV.H264-Khai: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60GVPVJ0

No, there's still no english subs in the clips. WITHS2 has just subbed it till episode 2. Click the link of my previous post to download the subs.

Guest spicycurry

Oh its killing me not understanding what is being said. I can only guess so much. Lol I'm trying to be patient for the subs and even Dramabean's summary but I've got to know what went down on the 8th episode! I can only guess that the doctor let it out that he told DJ of the bet?

Me too, so I found MW's high eyebrows (botox?) very distracting in the scene with her and Minjae. It didn't start out as light hearted as I expected.

I like Da Jung's character and the Oriental medicine doctor is growing on me too. Those cookies would have been overboard for anyone else. I thought Lee Pil Mo sewing was cute. I usually think that he hasn't gotten enough screen time but somehow I was satisfied this time. I'm guessing Da Jung also told Sang Woo about the bet and I hope she didn't.

If I were Sang Woo, I would have stayed in that awesome apartment he was looking at with Shin Young in a past episode flashback.

Guest ketchupsic

I love this drama! I loved the ending of today's episode. However, does anyone else find MJ's mother's scenes kind of...boring? I find myself fastforwarding her parts. I predict her throwing a major BF when she finds out that her son is dating someone 10 years older than him.

Guest clairebearz

purpleZ - I can't thank you enough! You've been my savior with this! I'll be looking forward to this...

I don't know about anyone else but I really don't like the silver hair! I mean I get the romantic sentiment but if you read the article that it took 7 hours??? Is this going to be a permanent thing on the show??? If I didn't read it incorrectly, they really dyed his hair?? oh well..man this is getting better and better. I love their interaction and their chemistry (MJ & SY)!

I agree with you how with Kdrama's they are pretty stingy with the kiss kiss...but I don't mind it one bit. I'm kinda tired of how no holds barred it is here in the states. it'll just make it that much sweeter when it does happen.

One more thing...is anyone else a bit bothered with SW? I really don't like his attitude on things and how he's kinda putting down SY. Saying she should be happy he's still loves her because no one else will want her cuz she's old. His facial expressions are bothering me too.. I know there's a lot of people who like him but I don't know I just can't get into him. If his scenese do not include SY, I pretty much fast forward through...

Guest purpleZ

Ahhh, Luv! You're my hero. Thanks for the caps! :D

SY is soooo sad after findding out about the bet. And MJ looked really upset seeing SY walked arm in arm with SW. BTW, why did MJ grin in the first 9 cap?

Me too, so I found MW's high eyebrows (botox?) very distracting in the scene with her and Minjae. It didn't start out as light hearted as I expected.

I like Da Jung's character and the Oriental medicine doctor is growing on me too. Those cookies would have been overboard for anyone else. I thought Lee Pil Mo sewing was cute. I usually think that he hasn't gotten enough screen time but somehow I was satisfied this time. I'm guessing Da Jung also told Sang Woo about the bet and I hope she didn't.

If I were Sang Woo, I would have stayed in that awesome apartment he was looking at with Shin Young in a past episode flashback.

I prefer the doctor (Ban Suk) more. I just started to get irritated by DJ the last episode. Although their pairing is very cute. Ban Suk is uber cute and sooo naive!

thanks a lot....

Np :)

purpleZ - I can't thank you enough! You've been my savior with this! I'll be looking forward to this...

I don't know about anyone else but I really don't like the silver hair! I mean I get the romantic sentiment but if you read the article that it took 7 hours??? Is this going to be a permanent thing on the show??? If I didn't read it incorrectly, they really dyed his hair?? oh well..man this is getting better and better. I love their interaction and their chemistry (MJ & SY)!

I agree with you how with Kdrama's they are pretty stingy with the kiss kiss...but I don't mind it one bit. I'm kinda tired of how no holds barred it is here in the states. it'll just make it that much sweeter when it does happen.

One more thing...is anyone else a bit bothered with SW? I really don't like his attitude on things and how he's kinda putting down SY. Saying she should be happy he's still loves her because no one else will want her cuz she's old. His facial expressions are bothering me too.. I know there's a lot of people who like him but I don't know I just can't get into him. If his scenese do not include SY, I pretty much fast forward through...

All I can do is a short summary and dialogues that I can understand though. The rest, we'll have to wait for dramabeans's recaps :)

Hmmm, I think this could be one of the most memorable scene in drama history, the silver hair scene. It's quite original and beyond cute. Although I hope it won't be permanent. Cause I prefer seeing MJ's black suave hair :) High 5, clairebearz. I'm a MinYoung shipper too :D

I am too bothered by SW. He's too sure that nobody else would be interested in SY and that she should just return to him. He thinks too highly of himself. Why must a man think that a 30+ woman is old to get a boyfriend or husband? Moreover, 34 is still young. A woman in her 30's is woman in her most glorious times :)

Guest ketchupsic

I love the last scene of episode 8.

I dont know what they're talking about but I guess there are some arguments between SY and MJ

for those who can understand Korean, I want to ask something, the relationship between MJ and his mom is not so good, what's happened?

and the gray hair came out in the end of this episode

I guess he did it because SY has it too

edit :

the hilarious scene : when BK (I forget his name, he's MJ's best friend) tried to kiss DJ...so damn funny

I didn't really pay attention to MJ and his mother's part but basically, his mom became angry that MJ was still pursuing music even after she disapproved of it and told him that he was the only happiness she had left. He basically told her to stop living through him because she was still capable and pretty at her age. He also argued that he was doing what he loves and he told her not to obstruct his path. MJ's mother became angry and told him that she didn't need his father or him and told him to move out.

Guest purpleZ

I didn't really pay attention to MJ and his mother's part but basically, his mom became angry that MJ was still pursuing music even after she disapproved of it and told him that he was the only happiness she had left. He basically told her to stop living through him because she was still capable and pretty at her age. He also argued that he was doing what he loves and he told her not to obstruct his path. MJ's mother became angry and told him that she didn't need his father or him and told him to move out.

... I'm trying hard not to scream. Awwwww, the candle scene is sooooooo... romantic. Seeing MJ's facial expression really makes my heart flutter. Is he really in love with SY? When I saw his grin in one of the screencaps Luv posted, I thought in a moment that he finally reached his goal by making SY falls deeply in love with him... I hope that's not it, not because of the bet. SY's still mad at him and walked away from him :(

Thanks a lot, ketchupsic for the spoiler of the conversation between MJ and his mom! I hope she wouldn't object him and SY so much...

Thanks for the c-sub link, cococrust :)

Archived