Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest asmaraseo

this and this! what are these? can someone help me pleaseee?
i just saw this vid, in guk is so damn cuteee!!! ahhh...i just can't contain my feelsss!!! so hot in here now!!! waaa...

Oh no,poor Gukkie.. I know you've been sooo tired with your tight schedules. Ooh man, i cant hold it anymore, really really can't. I must change my profile pic with the newest one that you've guys been post, soon. Why? Wei?? Why he looks sooooo great, cute, handsome, and sexy(*what else anything to describe his "inner beauty") i just wanna HUUUUUG him and never let him go (even in my dream-*such a poor me also)~*

a funeral? What funeral? I've lost much of his latest news of this days, thanks to everyone, who's been doing post and retranslt his news. Love you Gukkie aa day by day :x

• Like 1

A fanvid of EngGuk. This is the song he sang at his sister's wedding playing the piano himself but here someone made a fan vid of the Suwon Lotte Mini Concert.
I believe someone posted the lyrics of the song on this thread before.  He sounds beautiful here.

At his sister's wedding:
He is very emotional here.  He can hardly get his words out to say congratulations to his sister.  He can barely say 'please be happy'.

• Like 1

thank you @asmara_angie_7bd1‌ @seungshinl @jennelyoung88‌ @cecilia for all videos, pics, translation and news..

Not really much info we could get from this Japanese album promotion I guess but being a fangirl we never know the word enough... Coz the more the merrier... Hehehe.

Bring them on!!! Old or newest news really doesn't matter...

• Like 1

@ituaku yeah the live version is from the fan meeting in japan last year on 10th augustthis vid was made congratulating this song being voted the favourite song by fans on in guk gallery recently
as for today....
apparently today in the first session he looked really tiredbut by the 2nd session he was alot more energetic and the talking part was supposedly really good and cute
he is flying off tomorrow for the filming for Law of the Jungle then returning to japan next weekend
he said that during primary school, he was only person in the whole school to receive chocolate cake for valentine's day. He said "Your oppa is this type of person!"
he said he wants to have a holiday at a place where there is noone and he can return to nature, and walk around wearing no clothes
Part of the event was the photo taking session, people were lined up in groups of 5 and each row of 5 would stand in front of inguk and given 5 seconds to take photos of him. In guk said in the beginning when he saw people standing in front of him, he was really taken back and didnt know what was happening. Then later on he got used to it and he thinks it's an interesting event
B-b38RPCMAAE8zH.jpg:large

B-b4F9WCcAAp6QC.jpg:large

from twitter
B-cC6m6CYAAbCfy.jpg:large

and some really pretty photos from yesterday
CdyRn5C.jpg

xBVYGW3.jpg

aBs6OZS.jpg

Kumrivo.jpg

9GhfJJM.jpg

jwoeWGo.jpg

eItXLQD.jpg

more herehttp://imgur.com/a/mVpxZ

• Like 1

@cecilia, i guess we are all the heartrider really have something in common... Hehehe, couldn't find any reason but I totally fell in love with "far away" song when I heard it for the first time. do you remember that I asked you many time about this song before? I have 4 vids with this song in my YouTube Playlist (incl. your piano piece) and my daughter keep asking me why I love this song so much and keep repeating them) :blush:

I am curious whether inguk know about "far away" as heartrider favorite song, so maybe someday he will sing it again "live" for us..

I thought they will filming "law of the jungle" later in early March? and just for 1 week? I know the filming won't take more than 2 weeks since Kim Jong Min has to do his "1n2d" every 2 weeks. Or maybe they will do the back and forth filming system? I think I should watch law of the jungle before so I will understand and familiar with how it works coz I am completely blind and know nothing about that show.

• Like 1

He really look tired!! I just hope he will not get sick,poor in guk his schedules so tight. When will he get a good i mean really good rest?did he mention who gave the cake?Waaiiittt!! Filming law of the jungle is tomorrow already?..wahhhhh our poor in guk,no rest yet...***walk around wearing no clothes***kekeke oh my oh my...thats so so.....@cecilia thank you for the infos:)
more photos from today's eventB-bTSp7CYAASi8y.jpg:largeB-bRw4hCAAAC90I.jpg:largeB-ca32sCUAAIoPZ.jpg:large
that heart sign are so cute! I love his style from yesterday and today:)credits as tagged

• Like 1

@jennelyoung88‌ agree with you about his fashion..simple and that style suitable for him. All around he's look good and amazing even with his puffy eyes.

Btw..I write this while watching TKF last episode from KBSworld and realise why there's so many inguk in my life... Inguk here inguk there inguk everywhere ... hehehe

B-) B-)

• Like 1

ituaku

said: @cecilia, i guess we are all the heartrider really have something in common... Hehehe, couldn't find any reason but I totally fell in love with "far away" song when I heard it for the first time. do you remember that I asked you many time about this song before? I have 4 vids with this song in my YouTube Playlist (incl. your piano piece) and my daughter keep asking me why I love this song so much and keep repeating them) :blush: I am curious whether inguk know about "far away" as heartrider favorite song, so maybe someday he will sing it again "live" for us.. I thought they will filming "law of the jungle" later in early March? and just for 1 week? I know the filming won't take more than 2 weeks since Kim Jong Min has to do his "1n2d" every 2 weeks. Or maybe they will do the back and forth filming system? I think I should watch law of the jungle before so I will understand and familiar with how it works coz I am completely blind and know nothing about that show.

Guest asmaraseo

wahhh so many news already! thank you thank you for all of the precious info :x :x :x this man really has a tight schedule, poor in guk...! please, always be healthy and happy! if only we all heartriders could sing something to in guk together, that would be awesome! hehe

@seungshinl, about those two vids, remember those h*t pics our dear fellow @Noena-NauliNoer posted? hehe so i looked up to the address and found out that he/she has so many pics and gifs and vids of in guk, as you can see them here
http://my-korean-obsessions.tumblr.com/sig
and then that lead me to this
http://inguk1023.tumblr.com/
he/she has more pics and gifs and vids on in guk, that's where i found those vids haha such a long way for someone not so high-tech as me keke these two people are a-w-e-s-o-m-e! so many in guk there :x if the owner happened to be here in this thread, i'd like to say thank you very kamsa for your dedication to love in guk and share it  >:D<

ps. how jealous I am to you all here chingus to be able to post something anytime you want, i had so many things to post everyday but it just...hehe again, thank you thank you thank you >:D<