Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Yes ituaku, you are not the only one. I've seen that video before with engsub, but can not find it anymore. Unfortunately, i forgot to bookmark the YT account /link address. seems everyone doing great projects. I'm going to cheer you guys... yaayyyy... hurraaa.... go go go girls...... :smiley:

Maybe when i'm not busy with my paper tasks, i will share you guys another old old old videos. If you don't mind then... this thread will full of trashes, hehehe...

thank you for all the videos guys!! @phi3nk yes pleasee!! we want moreee! hahha
and sorry for the late reply bout the eng subs. @jennelyoung88 here, the interview videos

as usual, click on the cc button
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt234_engsub-130407-ku-hye-sun-seo-in-guk-section-tv-interview_people
cr: meow1313

while this is their interview from naver. it's kind of repetitive but i'm sure you dont mind to watch him for the millionth time :D

cr: miss nadia

seungshinl said: ilynnsg said: @seungshinl, Yah, there's quite a number of chinese translated video, mainly from Wowinguk team.  They sub all of the making clips of The King's Face too.
@jennelyoung88, so sorry i can only provide you the link but not the translation.  ^:)^
  • Like 1

http://m.hankooki.com/imgView.php?src=aHR0cDovL3Bob3RvLmhhbmtvb2tpLmNvbS9uZXdzcGhvdG8vdjAwMS8yMDE1LzAyLzE3L2trc29oZWUyMDE1MDIxNzE0NTQ0NF9QXzAzX0NfMS5qcGc=

Sorry posting on my phone so cant the photo properly

But that a lunar new year message from in guk

The article says that inguk will go back to ulsan to be with his family for the new year and see the cafe he set up for them, then he will leave for japan on the 20th

When i read the news i already had a feeling that a lucky fan might bump into him and indeed! A fan bumped into him today at the cafe

She was just talking his mum and his sister when inguk walked in

He wore a black hat and an isenberg jacket

He greeted his family then sat with his legs crossed with his niece in his arms. He had an americano and was also playing games on his phone. The fan got an autograph from him and also asked for a photo but he said no because he hadnt shaved lol

She also shook his hand

• Like 1

cecilia said: http://m.hankooki.com/imgView.php?src=aHR0cDovL3Bob3RvLmhhbmtvb2tpLmNvbS9uZXdzcGhvdG8vdjAwMS8yMDE1LzAyLzE3L2trc29oZWUyMDE1MDIxNzE0NTQ0NF9QXzAzX0NfMS5qcGc= Sorry posting on my phone so cant the photo properly But that a lunar new year message from in guk The article says that inguk will go back to ulsan to be with his family for the new year and see the cafe he set up for them, then he will leave for japan on the 20th When i read the news i already had a feeling that a lucky fan might bump into him and indeed! A fan bumped into him today at the cafe She was just talking his mum and his sister when inguk walked in He wore a black hat and an isenberg jacket He greeted his family then sat with his legs crossed with his niece in his arms. He had an americano and was also playing games on his phone. The fan got an autograph from him and also asked for a photo but he said no because he hadnt shaved lol She also shook his hand

• Like 1

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone who's celebrate it. In my country we usually say Happy Chinese New Year. God Bless U all, more happy and successful.

From what @Cecilia said, that SIG also enjoyed Lunar New Year in his own town Ulsan,right? A question appears in me, how everyone celebrate Lunar New Year out there? Specifically, Korean tradition? In my country, always beginning with "battle of fireworks" at night and then visiting chingus and famly (specifically in my region) and most of them spending holidays to go aboard.I'm not the one who's celebrate it, but I've many friends and students did.

Hope we can get SIG's pic in Ulsan, soon. Or somebody already got his pic?? Eemm..can't wait [-O<

Out off topics?? Hopefully not.

Don't scare yaaaa... @Noena-NauliNoer‌ , we won't give you an off topic. Sometimes this off topic banned make us hypersensitive and afraid to talk what our mind had. And i'm feeling glad that our friend here @seungshinl‌ had solved her problems. It seems the moderators have extra jobs to guide us follow the rules. Thank moderators,,, thumbs for you all...

@cecilia , thanks for the update. I wish someday i get to bump him anywhere... hehe... girl can dreams right??? And i don't mind seeing him unshaven or messy or whatever his look at the moment. Just wanna huuugggg him tightly, hahaha.... dream...dream...dream....oh where is my pillows? Don't wake me up yaayyy girls [-X [-X just a moment... :D

Happy lunar new year chingus....

phi3nk said: Don't scare yaaaa... @Noena-NauliNoer‌ , we won't give you an off topic. Sometimes this off topic banned make us hypersensitive and afraid to talk what our mind had. And i'm feeling glad that our friend here @seungshinl‌ had solved her problems. It seems the moderators have extra jobs to guide us follow the rules. Thank moderators,,, thumbs for you all... @cecilia , thanks for the update. I wish someday i get to bump him anywhere... hehe... girl can dreams right??? And i don't mind seeing him unshaven or messy or whatever his look at the moment. Just wanna huuugggg him tightly, hahaha.... dream...dream...dream....oh where is my pillows? Don't wake me up yaayyy girls [-X [-X just a moment... :D Happy lunar new year chingus....

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOj_Ncsc6S7O26Eu8r9AERvONwka6SdkilkIHccW6XtTxGZWalnA

Another questions appears in me again? Why SIG took part of mini drama "Another Parting"?? The drama consists nothing, i guess. Less talking no action, just..i dont know the essential of this drama. This question has been appearanced long long ago, still dont know now. Although the story tells bout SIG bcome an alliance, a weird guy fall from another world. Looking for reasons why in they world people cant cry..and etc..

But still, a big question for me.. :-?

euhana said: thank you for all the videos guys!! @phi3nk yes pleasee!! we want moreee! hahha
and sorry for the late reply bout the eng subs. @jennelyoung88 here, the interview videos

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt234_engsub-130407-ku-hye-sun-seo-in-guk-section-tv-interview_people

while this is their interview from naver. it's kind of repetitive but i'm sure you dont mind to watch him for the millionth time :D

seungshinl said: ilynnsg said: @seungshinl, Yah, there's quite a number of chinese translated video, mainly from Wowinguk team.  They sub all of the making clips of The King's Face too.
@jennelyoung88, so sorry i can only provide you the link but not the translation.  ^:)^

euhana

said: thank you for all the videos guys!! @phi3nk yes pleasee!! we want moreee! hahha

while this is their interview from naver. it's kind of repetitive but i'm sure you dont mind to watch him for the millionth time

:D

seungshinl

said:

ilynnsg

said: @seungshinl, Yah, there's quite a number of chinese translated video, mainly from Wowinguk team.  They sub all of the making clips of The King's Face too.

@jennelyoung88, so sorry i can only provide you the link but not the translation.  

^:)^

8 Idols You Never Knew Came From Extreme Poverty

8. Seo In Guk

Super Star K completely changed his life for the better not to mention it turned him into this sexy hunk. Before he became a singer, his family was so poor that when once in a blue moon they had chicken, they save the bones to cook broth with so they didn’t have to spend extra money on further meals.

cr; http://www.koreaboo.com/spotlight/8-idols-never-knew-struggled-extreme-poverty/

• Like 1

Noena-NauliNoer said: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOj_Ncsc6S7O26Eu8r9AERvONwka6SdkilkIHccW6XtTxGZWalnA Another questions appears in me again? Why SIG took part of mini drama "Another Parting"?? The drama consists nothing, i guess. Less talking no action, just..i dont know the essential of this drama. This question has been appearanced long long ago, still dont know now. Although the story tells bout SIG bcome an alliance, a weird guy fall from another world. Looking for reasons why in they world people cant cry..and etc.. But still, a big question for me.. :-?

• Like 1

VkHlOHK.jpg

Someone in the Seo In Guk DC insider today posted this photo with a note 'if it were not for this scene, I would not be on the site.'  
I think I can say the same, if it weren't for a scene like this I would not be on this thread or spend 12 hours subbing a 4.5 minute video of Seo In Guk.  
God Almighty !!!!!!!!!!!

s9R8zvL.jpg
pYqOKLf.jpg

lIM968i.jpg

ydGatOh.jpg

73WsH5w.jpg

MdchAdA.jpg

xGhxjAf.jpg

cr Naver
'Seo In Guk looked like a flower who brought the spring with him when he showed up at the airport to leave for Japan on February 20th'.  'Mesmerizing smile', 'the skin too beautiful to be of a man's' and 'the sculptured jawline'.  
Who writes this stuff? I didn't.  I'm just quoting the Korean media articles these photos came from.   Each photo came from different articles.
I am his fan yes but that's a little over board.  Still, I must say he sure looks pretty :)

2015022011005531767_1.jpg?time=143859
The 'golden line up' for the 'Law of the Jungle' and Seo In Guk is listed on top in this long article about the confirmed cast.  Something new, apparently SIG is a fishing maniac.  I did not know that.
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015022011005531767&type=1&outlink=1