Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

phi3nk said: Unbelievable,,, he sang rock before ??? Wow,,,, This man keeps make my mouth open. He always tries something new and sometime out of his box. I think he should do more explore and expose what he could do. He needs a little touch there and there to accomplish his singing carreer. Same like his acting, i think he needs a good mentor guiding him to find his own music. http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=34329978 But if i have to choose, i love his r&b style. He looks more comfortable and confident in that style.

seungshinl

said:

phi3nk

said: Unbelievable,,, he sang rock before ??? Wow,,,, This man keeps make my mouth open. He always tries something new and sometime out of his box. I think he should do more explore and expose what he could do. He needs a little touch there and there to accomplish his singing carreer. Same like his acting, i think he needs a good mentor guiding him to find his own music. http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=34329978 But if i have to choose, i love his r

Guest diver0707

hi~~a newbie at soompi wants to say hello. so happy to find this thread and all of you chingus~~ :)
I became a sincere fan of SIG after watching 1997 and SSK season 1 and have watched so many video clips of SIG on YouTube. Even without understanding the language, I just fell for him completely...
@seungshinl Thank you so much for translating those videos!  YOU ARE AN ANGEL!! I am really really appreciated... Do you mind if I translate some of your English translations into Chinese for the Chinese fans? 

diver0707 said: hi~~a newbie at soompi wants to say hello. so happy to find this thread and all of you chingus~~ :)
I became a sincere fan of SIG after watching 1997 and SSK season 1 and have watched so many video clips of SIG on YouTube. Even without understanding the language, I just fell for him completely...
@seungshinl Thank you so much for translating those videos!  YOU ARE AN ANGEL!! I am really really appreciated... Do you mind if I translate some of your English translations into Chinese for the Chinese fans? 

@seungshinl, Yah, there's quite a number of chinese translated video, mainly from Wowinguk team.  They sub all of the making clips of The King's Face too.
@jennelyoung88, so sorry i can only provide you the link but not the translation.  ^:)^

• Like 1

Guest diver0707

seungshinl said: diver0707 said: hi~~a newbie at soompi wants to say hello. so happy to find this thread and all of you chingus~~ :)

diver0707 said: seungshinl said: diver0707 said: hi~~a newbie at soompi wants to say hello. so happy to find this thread and all of you chingus~~ :)

Guest diver0707

seungshinl said: ilynnsg said: @seungshinl, Yah, there's quite a number of chinese translated video, mainly from Wowinguk team.  They sub all of the making clips of The King's Face too.
@jennelyoung88, so sorry i can only provide you the link but not the translation.  ^:)^

Wow.. everyone are jumping into translt's pool.. wow nomu daebak! :-bd

@phi3nk @seungshinl.. I doubt my self at first time when i want to post that link, but just like i said i can't hold my eagerness to post them. So, i said I'm so sorry chingus ya..haa

Mianeo @phi3nk coz being disturbing your concentration on work.haaa

:D

thanks to everyone who's being transltor for Uri SIG moments.. Love you all, :x

Sure ! They are so funny.  This is a great video.  

Thanks a lot @seungshinl and @euhana for your time, efforts and works, looking forward to see the result :-bd

Really appreciate for all your handwork. Fighting!!!

About video above, i am sure I watched it before in YouTube with Japanese and english subs. I watched it two times, first about 6 months ago and last one about a month ago, i still remember they're talking about their outfit and eunji tease inguk about his acne. I tried to look again but fail..I don't know whether the video nomore available or just me couldn't find it.