Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

You're right @phi3nk‌ .. people usually cover their weakness in front of others. Moreover, a public figure.

@seungshinl‌ ..its Rainy Blue song. He sang that song so great! His fluency of Japanese no need to doubt.

Have u watch he sing "Don't Wanna Try" from Frankie J Cover. Wooww.. his English is soooo good, even me try to sing that song once, my pronouncing still smeared all over. Haha..My tongue had sprained, haha

However, i still wanna to dig more and more bout his activities. From the first until present. So plz chingus, don't get bored

;;)

Wow @ituaku‌ ..You're amazing. And i'm a good guessing, hehehe

Thanks for the info bout that mini concert of superstar K1. It's really great, but! Still have :(( problem with sub, huwaaaa :((

Somebody help me plzzz... i had often open youtube to turn upside down all info bout SIG, but!! No Subs! Knowing the content bcoz of people's comments and a little bit guessing. Haha, that's why I learned so much. It's really useful watching kdrama, increase my vocabularies.haha

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"as usual..always one of the best.
itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"VIDEO DRAMA CLUB: The Best and Worst K-Drama Kisses

by Wen Lui on Tue, Feb 10, 2015

77 Comments  38394 SharesShare on Facebook38.4k

With Valentine's Day rolling around the corner, the Video Drama Club is in the mood for love! Join them in this special Valentine's Day episode where they discuss and react to what they think are the best and worst K-drama kisses of all time!

read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/video-drama-club-the-best-and-worst-k-drama-kisses-/

edit: actually i am agree with tori.. what !!! orange and brown for yoon jae's oufit? really? hahaha :D

• Like 1

ituaku said: itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"as usual..always one of the best.
itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"VIDEO DRAMA CLUB: The Best and Worst K-Drama Kisses

by Wen Lui on Tue, Feb 10, 2015

http://www.dramafever.com/news/video-drama-club-the-best-and-worst-k-drama-kisses-/

edit: actually i am agree with tori.. what !!! orange and brown for yoon jae's oufit? really? hahaha :D

Noena-NauliNoer said:

Have no ideas bout the show, just being curious what show was. Its annoying coz the sound wasn't from the show. Maybe it took from the early his career (2012 perhaps). but the music is from superstar K top 10 (I love u).. ;;) Congrats too for our forum of SIG.. :-bd I have so much learned from u guys.. Xie Xie ni men..*thanks lot guys

Guest asmaraseo

yeyyyy happy happy happy 100 pages! <:-P <:-P <:-P

so happy that all of our loves and hearts for in guk in this thread has reached 100 pages! but poor me, i can read all of your comments, my dear chingus, but i cant write anything from my smartphone, turned out that it's not that smart duh B-) the effect is i just smiling randomly here and there at my office and at home! kekeke

n i just watched the vid posted by @ituaku, so hilarious!!! in guk is def "has no sense of embarrassment" :P could it be that's why eunji didn't reply his heart? haha eunji just couldn't take in guk's level of no sense of embarrassment. the last part though, when in guk wearing white sports outfit and made those funny voice, when was it? i've never seen it. i was cracked, like, really cracked, lol, in guk is superrr!

i might just read comments most of the time, but let me say thank you very kamsa, my dear chingus, for pouring us with all loves and hearts and warmth for in guk :x i love u all!!! muahhh!!!

asmara_angie_7bd1 said: yeyyyy happy happy happy 100 pages! <:-P <:-P <:-P

so happy that all of our loves and hearts for in guk in this thread has reached 100 pages! but poor me, i can read all of your comments, my dear chingus, but i cant write anything from my smartphone, turned out that it's not that smart duh B-) the effect is i just smiling randomly here and there at my office and at home! kekeke

n i just watched the vid posted by @ituaku, so hilarious!!! in guk is def "has no sense of embarrassment" :P could it be that's why eunji didn't reply his heart? haha eunji just couldn't take in guk's level of no sense of embarrassment. the last part though, when in guk wearing white sports outfit and made those funny voice, when was it? i've never seen it. i was cracked, like, really cracked, lol, in guk is superrr!

i might just read comments most of the time, but let me say thank you very kamsa, my dear chingus, for pouring us with all loves and hearts and warmth for in guk :x i love u all!!! muahhh!!!

• Like 1

Unbelievable,,, he sang rock before ??? Wow,,,, This man keeps make my mouth open. He always tries something new and sometime out of his box. I think he should do more explore and expose what he could do. He needs a little touch there and there to accomplish his singing carreer. Same like his acting, i think he needs a good mentor guiding him to find his own music.

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=34329978

But if i have to choose, i love his r&b style. He looks more comfortable and confident in that style.

What about this? A man without any lack? Just PERFECT! :-bd

Love this too. I miss this performance. Love when he did rap, r&b, sing a song with a bit touch of jazzy. But he is singing more ballads currently.

Noena.... i saw your link. You really bad bad bad girl hahaha.... [-X =))

I know your feeling, yes it's hard to hold, even your own breath. My mouth fell open but had different reason this time. Ugghhh .... i don't know if i can concentrate at my works today. Haaaaaa.....