Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Ya chingus aa.. plz dont get intrude in by anyone who's envy with us.. just..let it gooo.. let it gooo..*sing frozen :D Let's continue to find more bout uri Gukkie.. Aaannnyything.. coz we're his craziest fans ever n forever.. *mianeo if i said we're the craziest one, plz..if u don't mind :blush: Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

• Like 1

Chingu's:
I don't know if you've seen this but I came across it for the first time tonight.  It's a fan video made of Seo In Guk and Park Se Young footages with a Cold Play song as the background.  
I remember Park Se Young from Love Rain and Faith (she played the Queen in it and she was really good I thought).
I think it's a fan video by someone who likes both of them. Here it is.

• Like 1

. seungshinl said: Chingu's:
I don't know if you've seen this but I came across it for the first time tonight.  It's a fan video made of Seo In Guk and Park Se Young footages with a Cold Play song as the background.  
I remember Park Se Young from Love Rain and Faith (she played the Queen in it and she was really good I thought).

AwHFUOg.jpg
Chingu's
Just to let you know Jo Yoon Hee, the love interest of Gwanghwe in the King's Face has done an interview and a lot of stories are being posted from that interview.
She has all the nice things to say about Seo In Guk and her experiences from TKF:
. she liked Seo In Guk before the drama so it was easy to work with him. she saw him in 'I live alone' and wanted to clean his home and wash strawberries and feed him. Seo In Guk is very very funny especially when he is with Lee Sung Jae so she laughed a lot on the set. the cast and crew were disappointed with the ratings but were never shaken they just worked harder. the King's Face set was one of the most positive and happy sets to work in. Seo In Guk's motto is to never grow up and he goes out of his way to make people around him laugh and relax. she believes Seo In Guk has no 'sense of embarrassment'. Seo In Guk is easy with anyone around him. she says Seo In Guk is #3 in terms of her co-star who she liked working with and made her feel comfortable.. Seo In Guk really took care of her and one example was when they were filming a scene where she hugs him from the back to comfort him after his brother tried to kill him (yes he did).  She said it was so cold she couldn't care about anything and he gave her his warming devices and even tucked her hands under his arms.
All these from about 8 articles I've read so far.  Some of them are really long.  Not about Seo In Guk but about her.  These are the Seo In Guk bits !
Good night.

ituaku said: seungshinl said: Chingu's:

• Like 1

seungshinl said:

Chingu's
Just to let you know Jo Yoon Hee, the love interest of Gwanghwe in the King's Face has done an interview and a lot of stories are being posted from that interview.
She has all the nice things to say about Seo In Guk and her experiences from TKF:
. she believes Seo In Guk has no 'sense of embarrassment'

• Like 1

Have no ideas bout the show, just being curious what show was. Its annoying coz the sound wasn't from the show. Maybe it took from the early his career (2012 perhaps). but the music is from superstar K top 10 (I love u)..

;;)

Congrats too for our forum of SIG.. :-bd

I have so much learned from u guys.. Xie Xie ni men..*thanks lot guys

• Like 1

Yayyyy... 100 pages!!!! Finally...

Just point up your fingers to celebrate this page.

In guk has no sense of embarrassment??? I think that's true =))

If another entertainers usually are developing their saint image, but not him. He just enjoys being himself. Even sometimes make a joke about him. But i looooovveeee that kind of person. Easy to be friend with.

=D> =D>

Noena-NauliNoer said: Have no ideas bout the show, just being curious what show was. Its annoying coz the sound wasn't from the show. Maybe it took from the early his career (2012 perhaps). but the music is from superstar K top 10 (I love u).. ;;) Congrats too for our forum of SIG.. :-bd I have so much learned from u guys.. Xie Xie ni men..*thanks lot guys