Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

kimnabong said:

Hi @popscreen7! His humble background makes him all the more attractive! I was really impressed with his vocals when I first played his songs. I had a perception that he was just another actor branching into music industry. He really proved me wrong!

:)

His candid manner and his messy apartment really showed us that he's just a regular guy who simply wants to pursue his passion.

• Like 1

xxxWILD DOG

Oh no!!!! That's too sad! :( I hope he has more projects soon. HSOK finale has not even aired yet but i miss him already :(

xxxAPINK SEXY DANCE

hahahahahahaha! he requested a sexy dance! Our boy is being honest again LOL too bad it was not eunji that danced it. hehehehe

Yup... Wild Dog won't go into production, which is why Inguk starred in KoHS instead. I think so far, there is no news on his next acting project after KoHS.

As about the sexy things, yes, he is indeed love everything sexy :)) He's always says that he prefer to be called sexy rather than handsome; he's also a fanboy of Hyorin as he's always said that Hyorin is sexy every time he's with her in an interview; now he want to see their sexy dance ;))

Yes, it was his mom and dad, and I think his little sister. Inguk is the eldest and he only has one little sister who is married now. She's marrying her best friend (reminds me of Shiwon and Yoonje >:D< ); If you have seen that video of Inguk in a suit when he singing and playing piano, it was actually in his sister's wedding.

weeee! i love this information!!!! thank you so much @popscreen7‌ i saw pictures of him being a responsible oppa in his sister's wedding. soooo handsome! especially when he is playing with kids!

i'm really sad wild dog and police family didnt push through. i'd love to see him in action roles.

@mingmangming‌ that's why i hesitated to join too because I was afraid I won't understand soo much TT i envy other stars with a united international fanbase. Seo In Guk is really underrated as a star. So many competition!

• Like 1

The thread has come alive! KOHS seems to be receiving very good response and it's really great! The fact that the airtime is 11pm in Korea, I am glad this show has received much attention! Jellyfish entertainment has been giving one sentence summary naver news report of SIG on his official FB account. It's nothing much but at least you are updated abt his news!

• Like 1

Guest dramacf

I'm so happy I found this thread! Yay! So, I guess TvN is quite proud of SIG. MNET just released an HD version of SIG in Superstar K singing...and song was that very song playing in the epic Yoon Jae backhugging Joon Hee scene in Reply 1997. Coincidence? Fate? Destiny? Who knew after 3 years that same song is going to be in one of the most memorable back hugs ever in kdrama history...and SIG is fated to be Yoon Jae from the very start....

Oh and btw, another thing I noticed with the clip prior to him being announced as the winner, the CF was Yoona's Innisfree. Again, coincidence much? He having  a drama with Yoona...it must be written in the stars or something that this guy is bound for stardom. I'm such a huge fan of his that I extended my stay in Korea a day just to catch his film being shown in the theater then and I watched the very first screening of the day (coz my flight was in 6 hours) and right after the movie they hand out this sheet of papers, I think it was to write comments or something... I just wrote his acting was amazing!

Weeeee! Guys! There's an infinitely awesome post on the KOHS thread by @Cecilia! It's about In Guk spending time with fans in the final Episode. IT WAS REAAAAALLY FUNNY! I'm gonna die from going fan girl crazy because of SIG. I really am. :))

• Like 1

@kimnabong i read the post by @cecilia . awsome post. i wonder what's going on in that event. :-*

i think he has more experience now for answering that type of questions since his Reply 1997 days

;;)

looking forward for his next project be it full album or another acting project before he enter the army

:((
  • Like 1

@lovesikara you can go to his official website seoinguk.co.kr and click "heartrider" tab. but the rest of the process i don't really know. i have signed up but i know nothing cos it's in hangeul :D

for seo in guk updates usually i go to his official facebook page or seo in guk thailand and seo in guk japan's facebook page. seoingukie on tumblr and to check his schedule just look at his official webpage. and on twitter thera are @heartrider1023 @Whatsup_Inguk @jellyfish_ent @sigstyle1023

kdramafan43v3r said:  I'm such a huge fan of his that I extended my stay in Korea a day just to catch his film being shown in the theater then and I watched the very first screening of the day (coz my flight was in 6 hours) and right after the movie they hand out this sheet of papers, I think it was to write comments or something... I just wrote his acting was amazing!

• Like 1

Guest dramacf

@jaslynkpl No, it was last year when the movie No Breathing was shown. Though, if he releases an album later this year and would make music show comebacks, I'll definitely go back to Korea just to watch him sing live in those shows. 

i stumbled upon blog (in english) dedicated for one of a korean actor and i'm jelly much right know.

they collect donation from domestic and international fans to have food truck and souvenirs for the actor during his filming.

anyone here know how to get donation for our in guk so when he filming a drama or have a press conference for drama we can make contribution?

maybe we can donate through heartrider, but i don't understand how to

@kdramafan43v3r woooooaaa nice. you could watched live no breathing when it's premiere in korea  

:x

• Like 1

This thread is definitely alive, whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! I hope the other Heartriders who's still hiding will come out of their hiding place and come here, too! ;;)

@kdramafan43v3r Yes, so many foreshadowing happened at Inguk's life. In 2011, he participated in KBS Oh My School, and you know what? He was in his team with Eunji and Hoya, and basically idols from Gyeongsang region. ;))
You watched No Breathing during its premiere? Whoaaaa!!!! Poor me, I couldn't even watch it in theater back then since the movie wasn't showing in my country :((

@jaslynkpl He was in tVN's TAXI two times during the height of Reply 1997, so maybe he will back as guest to that show for KoHS since, you know, it's also from tVN and he was the main lead....
Haha yes, Eddie and Inguk have the same eyesmile. ;))

I read the posts by cecilia in KoHS thread, too. Gosh, I soooo want to be there!

• Like 1

Haha so theres a soompi thread for inguk (of course there is haha)

In the last few weeks ive been breathing seo in guk lol....so much to watch and listen to

Ive also noticed that there doesnt seem to be an english SIG fanbase? Point me to it if it exists...ive joined heartrider (just the naver cafe) and became a member there so i can see all the posts there now..i dont think i would pay the 20000won to join the official fan club coz i dont see myself going to korea so not really worth it...(theyre not accepting members at the moment anyhow) alot of material comes out of dc...if u can understand some korea to navigate at least u can catch vids and pix

I got the audio recording from last night's event in the cinema...so i actually heard him answer the questions (when i did the translation it was just from ppl's posts)...the real thing is far funnier haha

When he read out the question about whether SY and MS have plans for children, his first reaction was, who wrote this! Then he said, with MS' personality, SY will have to start majoring in sports

LOL i nearly died when i heard it

Anyway in the last few weeks ive watched reply 1997, no breathing, bits and pieces of rascal sons (still downloading) and only 2 eps of master's sun on mute.. i really want to watch masters sun but i avoided it last yr bwcause i hate anything to do with ghosts...just cant watch it :(

Also been watching alot of variety shows..there are so many!!!!!*dies*

• Like 1

And ive also been goig through his songs...i only knew one of his songs previously

Ive got to say i like his japanese stuff more!! Love the hug mini album!!!! I do have some faves from his korean repetoire though...im trying to find superstar k vids but what i can find online is not complete...only buts and pieces...anyone know where i can find?

• Like 1

@cecilia said: Haha so theres a soompi thread for inguk (of course there is haha) In the last few weeks ive been breathing seo in guk lol....so much to watch and listen to Ive also noticed that there doesnt seem to be an english SIG fanbase? Point me to it if it exists...ive joined heartrider (just the naver cafe) and became a member there so i can see all the posts there now..i dont think i would pay the 20000won to join the official fan club coz i dont see myself going to korea so not really worth it...(theyre not accepting members at the moment anyhow) alot of material comes out of dc...if u can understand some korea to navigate at least u can catch vids and pix I got the audio recording from last night's event in the cinema...so i actually heard him answer the questions (when i did the translation it was just from ppl's posts)...the real thing is far funnier haha When he read out the question about whether SY and MS have plans for children, his first reaction was, who wrote this! Then he said, with MS' personality, SY will have to start majoring in sports LOL i nearly died when i heard it Anyway in the last few weeks ive watched reply 1997, no breathing, bits and pieces of rascal sons (still downloading) and only 2 eps of master's sun on mute.. i really want to watch masters sun but i avoided it last yr bwcause i hate anything to do with ghosts...just cant watch it :( Also been watching alot of variety shows..there are so many!!!!!*dies*

• Like 1

@cecilia and @lovesikaraYou guys must pluck up your courage to watch the entire show of Master's Sun!I am egging you guys on to hang in there! The drama is worth to watch despite the creepy parts!
Although SIG doesn't have much opportunity to shine brightly in this drama, he's still a darling in his role as Kang Woo. I am not a fan of horror shows but i find this somewhat acceptable to watch without freaking out. The spookier parts are the initial episodes. Once you cross episode 8-10, it's not so scary.

Cecilia, may i know the link that you chanced upon the audio recording? Please share with us!
I took up 2 terms of beginners korean and would very much want to try my luck in listening and making some sense from his conversation. (Although i think i may only understand 5% of the content..)

• Like 1

OMFG WHAT IS THIS NEWS THAT JUST DELIVERED THAT INGUK REVIEWING ANOTHER DRAMA FOR KBS2 AND THAT HE WILL REUNITE WITH LEE SUNGJAE???!!!! AM I WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN THAT WELL.

IT FEELS LIKE 2012 ALL OVER AGAIN. Not long after Reply 1997 finished, he's back to the dramaland again, Rascal Sons, as Lee Sungjae's little brother (he's also one of the original casts of I Live Alone, and really like Ingukkie. He's the one who visited Inguk's messy apartment). If he accept this offer, he'll be back to the dramaland again in October or November or something. ASDFGHJKL.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140812171712211

WHAT IS THE DRAMA ABOUT, THOUGH? IS HE THE LEAD, OR NOT?!

PS. SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS.

EDIT: IT'S A HISTORICAL DRAMA, APPARENTLY.

• Like 1

Guest dramacf

It was a weird experience watching a movie alone in Korea (specially when you buy drinks and they give you 2 straws. LOL) coz I usually go with a friend or someone from my host family so that I can discuss the movie right after I see it since I don't quite understand Korean and just usually fill-in-the blanks from bits of pieces of words and what I'm watching onscreen.
Anyways, is this new project the Face Reader movie turned to drama? I wonder if he will be playing the role done by Lee Jung Jae? If so, OMG! That's sorta a villain role, exactly like what he would have wanted to do. That was one awesome movie and role and him to be fitting into LJJ's shoes. I have no words! I hope I'm right in trying to understand the article.
Masters's Sun wouldn't be as awesome without SIG and his stalker celebrity who wants to date him. They're so damn cute in the drama! They're one of the best 2nd OTPs around last year!
And if this drama pushes through, it's more likely we'll be seeing SIG & Eunji at the year end awards! My R97 feels all over again! Makes me think coincidence is playing around with them.
Saw more articles of him about his new drama. So, it's more likely that it's going to be a sure thing IMO...
http://news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20140812/65708330/1

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1407834360745810002

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/08/12/2014081202856.html

OMFG WHAT IS THIS NEWS THAT JUST DELIVERED THAT INGUK REVIEWING ANOTHER DRAMA FOR KBS2 AND THAT HE WILL REUNITE WITH LEE SUNGJAE???!!!! AM I WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN THAT WELL.

IT FEELS LIKE 2012 ALL OVER AGAIN. Not long after Reply 1997 finished, he's back to the dramaland again, Rascal Sons, as Lee Sungjae's little brother (he's also one of the original casts of I Live Alone, and really like Ingukkie. He's the one who visited Inguk's messy apartment). If he accept this offer, he'll be back to the dramaland again in October or November or something. ASDFGHJKL.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140812171712211

WHAT IS THE DRAMA ABOUT, THOUGH? IS HE THE LEAD, OR NOT?!

PS. SORRY FOR THE CAPS. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS.

EDIT: IT'S A HISTORICAL DRAMA, APPARENTLY.

woaaa just this morning when i took a bath i thought about kbs year end drama award and i'm sad that i won't see in guk x eun ji in the same drama award like they used to. oooo it's really very very good news. n historical one. i'm curious how in guk looks in joseon/georyo style :D

• Like 1