MegaManager downloading - slow to complete at the end

mommie Alice

When I use my HP laptop to download file using megamanager, right after it finishes at zero second and turns into "2 circles" right away so that I can watch the file.

I just got new Dell desktop and it had alot more memory and faster computer but when i downloaded file using megamanager, right after it finished at zero second, it take 1 to 2 minutes before turning in to "2 circles" so that I can watch the file.

Can anyone tell me why faster/better computer takes longer to completely finish downloading file in megamanager?

Is there way to fix this?

Thank you

Maybe something's scanning the file. Virus-scanners that take forever to initialize and even scan the thing are usually the ones that annoy me.

I never liked mega manager though. You should look into JDownloader for your DL manager + premium account and/or auto-captcha configuration needs.

Archived