[Drama 2010] Life is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

Guest yeohweping

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Just curious... Everyone, who are your fave characters? What storylines do you like the best? Are there any characters you dislike?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TANICOCHENG

1274716306_201005250053130598219201.png

FM DC & SWW

Even we think Kyun Soo is resolute...but, his soul is poor and wretched....

He wants a consolation from Tae Sui.............. :mellow:

Guest jobogae

Just curious... Everyone, who are your fave characters? What storylines do you like the best? Are there any characters you dislike?

I'm pretty bias ... I am definitely more interested in Nam Sang Mi's character LOL :P

I don't like the grandpa and the dad ... they don't do anything for me. I like the 2 young uncles. They keep me entertained.

I'm really interested in the 2nd uncle and the Japanese lady:D She's so funny and their chemistry together is great...still developing but I see promise!

I also really like Gina's dad. I would love to have such a sweet, submissive and caring husband like him:D

And of course, our gay couple:) It's because this drama is the first to deal with the issue so maturely and properly

Life is Beautiful fighting~~!!

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

I'm really interested in the 2nd uncle and the Japanese lady:D She's so funny and their chemistry together is great...still developing but I see promise!

I also really like Gina's dad. I would love to have such a sweet, submissive and caring husband like him:D

And of course, our gay couple:) It's because this drama is the first to deal with the issue so maturely and properly

Life is Beautiful fighting~~!!

I started to watch this drama 'cause of the gay couple (and I love that storyline so far), but I really enjoy Byung Joon's storyline. I agree, he and the Japanese lady have a good chemistry. And the uncle's neatfreakness is similar to my mom's, so it's like double amusing :D

I can't really stand the grandpa... He's annoying.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Just finished watching episode 21. Tae Sub's father is such a wonderful person <3 The youngest uncle is starting to get on my nerves 'cause his reactions are always so extreme.

Edit: The second uncle (Byung Joon) was already one of my favourite characters, but after watching this episode I like him even more. Sure he has his annoying, weird little habits (though I enjoy watching his neatfreakness :D) and he wants to stick to his principles, but he almost always knows how to act professional. And he listens what other people have to say.

Guest irumi-chan

i can't download the first episodes, like,1,2,3,4,5 like that

T:T the torrent link is broken and i can't donwload by megaupload T_T

can someone help me???

Just finished watching today's episode!

I love TaeSup's Mom!!!

Don't you guys feels that Gina gets spoiled too much? I mean the parents are so protective over her...please it was just a scab ugh

The ending was soooo funny!!! I hope he doesn't get too hurt lolz

Guest IamDreamer

Overal, I think this drama is more family oriented and I am sure everyone here would find each of the character in the family remind us of someone in our family.

Favorite character: Cho Rong. She is super cute, reminds me of Ms. Ma Hye Ri...make me laugh everytime she appears on screen. Ho Sub is also cute. It's too bad they made both of my favorite guys gay. I also like Mrs. Kim Min Jae character.

I like the story of Ho Sub and Nam Sang Mi. I think it's very cute. It looks like there will be a new relationship between the "clean / super organize uncle" and the Japanese woman who is Yoo Min's sister. It's kind of funny and cute to see them together. The look on his face as he looks at her room full of clothes on the floor was priceless.

I don't like Yoo Min's character. It's like she knows that he's gay, but she keeps trying persuade him. She's miserable.

i can't download the first episodes, like,1,2,3,4,5 like that

T:T the torrent link is broken and i can't donwload by megaupload T_T

can someone help me???

You can try downloading using Megaupload from mehana here:

http://mehanata.net/?p=2122

Archived