Who Is Your Ideal Type Game(kpop edition)!

Guest MarkXD

In the middle of the game, they matched Jay and Taeyang. It was a pretty hard time for me lol. I ended up choosing Jay. In the last round, it was a battle between Kim Junsu of DBSK and Jay. And just as expected, I knew it would end up this way, in the end I chose Kim Junsu ♥

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moomoo0723

Can you please pm me for the dl link for female ver. with better pictures if possible. i've been waiting for it to let my friends play it and its finally here. thank you.

Guest dadadaa

Oh haha I did this a while back and I think I got that one FT Island guy (Jongwoon? Jonghoon? sorry FT fans >_<) for boys and either Park Gyuri or Tiffany for girls. Btw, I chose solely on my standard of beauty rather than my preference for their personality, skills, etc.

Could you pm me the better girl version link as well? Thanks so much! (:

Guest Haestion

I enjoyed playing the game. For girls, I got stuck with Yuri and Yoona in the finals, but eventually, after much debate, it went to Yoona because of her picture. As for the boys, it was Nichkhun and Jaejoong, Nichkhun got it because he looks cute.

And would you be so kind as to give me the download link for your Ideal World Cup? Much appreciated. :D

Guest oneandonlysarang

Female : I ended with Tiffany & Jessica . But eventually, I chose Fany <3

Male : I ended with Jay(: Debating between Jay & Taeyang was really hard =_________=;

Guest jinski95

male:i ended up with taeyang

female:i ended up with bom

heyy can u pm me the girl version with the better pics plz

Can somebody tell me who this guy from the game is?

who.jpg

I can't read korean. And it's unfair to judge if I haven't seen more photos of him yet D:

Oh and can you PM me the better girl version too? Thanks! :)

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i chose yunho!

i'm not into this new kind of korean music (example: 2pm, 2am, b2st, etc.)

had to stick to my old school roots :D

and i got sunye for the girls! she rocks :)

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

I got Yuri VS Seohyun and I chose Seohyun but something went wrong since i didn't vote anybody over taeyeon.. it should had been taeng vs seohyun and taeyeon would have won -.-

Archived