Facts That You Never Knew Until Now

p i n k y.

...and kinda makes you feel stupid or clueless?
It's interesting that you learn things that you never knew until today, but makes you feel clueless XD Like a few days ago, I didn't know female dogs have periods @__@ (or maybe other female animals) until my classmate told me in biology class LOL. And that korean netizens hate soompi and the soompi crash two years ago =/

How about you? It could be about anything :]

sorry if there is a topic similar to this posted already...

Guest Supremacy

OGC

^That was a username on another site I was on and I never knew that if you look at it sideways, it's a man touching himself

not sure if this is fact, but when I was a child, someone told me that pudding is bitter.

That's why I never ate pudding my whole life until almost the end year of my high school (my high school served pudding as desert every day). one day, I was literally forced to eat it, and I felt how idiotic I am that I never ate pudding, especially free pudding served in my high school. Thus, I always ate pudding for the rest of my high school year...

a bit pathetic, i know -_-

Guest SillyyJenn

that jello is made of collagen, which is a complex protein rendered through the processing of the skin and bones of cows and pigs.

D:

Guest chopper!

korean netizens hate soompi? hm, a new fact for me XD

hmmm, well, i didn't know dogs eating their own poop was actually good for them, sometimes haha!

&& i didn't know that excessive computer usage was a sign of depression. lols, that one my teacher told me x)

lol, my dog is a girl and she had surgery to get rid of her period. it's tiring when you have to change a dog's diaper all the time. XD

Never knew that Jimmy Choo was Asian... and the phrase "You and what army" ISN'T "You and what are me."

Oh... awhile I ago I thought the guy's name was McJagger, but it's Mick Jagger... haha, what a difference.

Guest albeitalways

oi, didn't know korean netizens hate soompi. but i knew something about the soompi crash. care to tell more about it, OP? =))

Guest SniperQueen

i knew this pretty recently maybe the past few weeks or a month, but not today...

that smile icons (e.g. =) or :) ) that we use it net or phone are actually called "emoticons" meaning emotional icons.

i just knew it when i had to do a speech regarding 'text messaging'.

Guest vixen___xoxo-

today's my sister's birthday, and i just knew she was only 21

i thought she's already 25 or 26 or something lol. ..

Guest GoldFork

Just found out that everything we see around us is the workings of light reflecting on millions of light particles which in turn create images in our eyes io.0

=O i never realized both those things...why do korean netizens hate soompi??

korean netizens hate soompi? hm, a new fact for me XD

oi, didn't know korean netizens hate soompi. but i knew something about the soompi crash. care to tell more about it, OP? =))

From what I was told, some international fans of a certain group started speculating something here at soompi, and when Korean netizens found about the "issue"--which were rumours and false conclusions--they got angry because int. fans were creating wrong conclusions and started here at soompi, and you know how korean netizens are, they're very touchy with their stars, so they got furious and yeah...I can PM you if you want the specific details like who's the certain group is, don't wanna say it here, for protection and from true fans.

anyway, to get back on topic.

you guys are giving some great facts that I never knew either XD

I never knew that salt water (at the beach) make your pores tighter and gets rid of pimples..

Archived