JYP trainee

Guest yoogene77

Guest anna98

Uhm, question. If you either get dropped, or decided to quit whilst training in JYP do they ask you to pay for your plane ticket home, or any other expenses?

Guest Page Nuest Brasil

anna98 said:
Uhm, question. If you either get dropped, or decided to quit whilst training in JYP do they ask you to pay for your plane ticket home, or any other expenses?

• 1 year later...
Guest HelenN1430294464

I was actually about to ask that haha. Because some of my friends wanted to audition but they don't know that if they have to pay something in order to quit in the middle of training. I know that when you quit SM you have to pay a debt but I don't know about JYP or BigHit or at least other companies.

• 2 weeks later...

Normally you don't have to pay back a debt when you leave a company, not even with SM. You only have to pay back when you break a contract so that means you already made your debut.When you made your debut under a company it's pretty common you won't earn anything the first few year, because you have to pay back the money they spent on you. 

Archived