This is about a song I have written...

Guest Natsuo

a song dedicated to a friend of mine
Ahn hyung ha seyo soompier people ^^"... First I'll introduce myself as for being a new member here. Lets see...My name is David, I'm 16 and I love kpop/cpop/jpop or whatever that is pop or should I say...everything related to good music ... And uh Ive been around this section for awhile( had problem to register under a non free email account )but this is my first time posting lol XD And I think that.. you guyz are pretty talented and everything lol =)I've heard almost everyone singing through soundclik and sometime, its more fun to listen to soompi ppl singing then to original versions lol. Also i thought that maybe you guyz could comment on something I've written a year ago for a friend...well its a song but actually no one had sing it lol and I dont think there would be anyone aniway haha, it was my first time writting a song and...maybe the lyrics wouldnt match with the beat or stuff like that... But well Im still posting it here. And if ever its possible for someone to sing it well...That'll be nice lol. My friend was so touched when I sended him this a year ago. Though its a bit sad(Wonder why i wrote it that way... o0 maybe I should have make a happier one lol)...But aniway, if its possible, Im sure he'll be glad to hear this as a song...In anycase enjoy... :) ~I HAVE REALIZED~ .:[first dedication song]:. Uhm humm... Maybe... time could slowly make things fade away, but still... there aint really something we can do about yesterday... Just wipe ur tears away from ur mind while listening to this song... Cuz all I want is u to see that nobody can stop time to leave Would you believe? I thought that every true love could never be broken apart That was what I thought till a friend of mine and his girl had to depart Cuz each time I got to hear his story I felt like with her he’ll never get to face any real misery Then one day I got told that she was leaving and never again she will come back to see him...damn How could I understand If god had to seperate them forever Then how come did he match them together Uh yeah..I wonder... [Chorus] I wish that everything could be a lie...yes I’ve realized it while closing up my eyes Cuz I know even though you’re gone... I still see you turning back my smile It can’t be an illusion no...cuz what I saw was your broken smile... But since I opened back my eyes I’ve realized it only came from my mind... Its been a year that she left already Back to Vietnam with a new man she gonna get to marry But the memories were trying to be maintained, through every letters often sended with pain Nobody could see how she was really feeling Living like people in jail she was slowly dying But the girl didnt give up but instead keep doing Writting down everything to her real man And what went through her heart she wrote it from the beginning till the end Time went by and they suddenly went out of contact The boy was sending but his mail keep goin back Her address was no more so he knew their relation was over Finding himself burning pictures of them together He tried to do anything to chase away the feeling But nothing overcame the 4 years they’ve been passing... [Chorus] I wish that everything could be a lie...yes I’ve realized it while closing up my eyes Cuz I know even though you’re gone... I still see you turning back my smile It can’t be an illusion no...cuz what I saw was your broken smile... But since I open back my eyes I’ve realized it only came from my mind... Yeah...first love uh [i wish I realized it while closing up my eyes] Most precious moment right [Cuz I know even though you’re gone] So make sure to keep it real [ Cuz since I opened back my eyes] You’ll never forget about it...trust me [i’ve realized it only came from my mind] Yeah.. I’ve realized it while closing up my eyes Cuz I know even though you’re gone... I still see you turning back my smile... Feel free to comment. If it sucks then plz give me some advice about it :rolleyes: ...Oh and sorry if there's mistakes in my typing...I talk french lol *sorry* ^^'"

The lyrics are pretty cool, but wheres a clip of you singing it ? I'd like to see how this sounds like, so post up a clip of it B)

But lyrically wise, some parts didn't really make sense, but overall it was pretty good.

Guest celestial_kasumi

The lyrics are pretty cool, but wheres a clip of you singing it ? I'd like to see how this sounds like, so post up a clip of it

But lyrically wise, some parts didn't really make sense, but overall it was pretty good.

hehe yeh, the lyrics were really touching...in some parts it seems like ..too much of a sentence...not much so as lyrics....u get me? >.< sorry if i'm confusin u....but yeh the lyrics were pretty good overall ;)

it'd b nice if you cud post a clip of the song too ^-^, i'm sure it'd sound really nice

First of all I didnt make any clip*gaah sorry i wasnt clear enough on what i was trying to say lol* and second I think im better at singing slow then rappin although i can write them lol <_<

I wasnt really following any beat while writting the song and dunt know how to handle progs to make background music lol>_<plus I based my song on the Brian McKnight & Lisa Left Eye Lopez - Loosing You beat for the only 20first secondes(listen to it its pretty similar though) but then I stopped and made the chorus with Mc Mong - Thank you (the little part where it does sound like a ballad). and thats the only part where my lyrics suit pretty well with the song lol y_y

Guest Mademoisella

ooo good lyrics actually... u should post it up you singing it, would be great!

kinds of reminds me of the notebook.. <333

Archived