이석훈/Lee Suk Hoon (SG Wannabe) - Goodbye With A Smile (SAMPLE)

Dedicated to my SG bros...
Hi everyone...

This is Chae Dong Ha/Lee Suk Hoon of the SG Wannabe group in the Soompi Kpop Showdown competition ^^. So I heard the people in my group covering this song...and was inspired to do it...so I made a sample version...

It's really bad...especially because I just heard the song for the first time last night...

This goes out to my SG bros...tigerclan and Zelee86 ^^

Lee Suk Hoon butchering ^^ V

Guest tigerclan

haha it's pretty ironic isn't it?? haha

but i can totally sense that the tone of your voice is very suitable to this song! good ish.. haha chorus is pretty high aint it?? hahaha.. but yeah u can get that in no time.. keep truckin wit that

Guest minnilu

oh... you sound... kinda different in this one... but in a good way...

the song fits your voice =D

like tigerclan the chorus needs a bit work...but... I'm sooo looking forward to listening to the whole song!

because this was already cool :D

Guest szechuanie

why are there so many covers of this song???

boooowaaaaaah........ (bwa?) your vowels sound so,..... open.. :( maybe you should work on that cuz it makes the sound less pretty.

Guest sikkony

why are there so many covers of this song???

boooowaaaaaah........ (bwa?) your vowels sound so,..... open.. :( maybe you should work on that cuz it makes the sound less pretty.

Oooo I'm starting to love this song so much myself now. Mmm your voice has matured quite a lot recently, in this clip it's evident too. Your pitch is more stable, it's much more cleaner than before. Big props man, big props.

I agree with Cecibabies, some vowels are slightly too open, try narrowing them a bit more. But really, it's a nice clip, I can't wait till you finish this song.

Archived