GROUP S - I SWEAR

JohnnyMoon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest True_Critic

you sound like ur forcing your vibrato..

you need to work on ur vibrato.

your voice is really good to listen to.

it doesn't hurt my ears.

the only thing that is weird is your vibrato.

plus the quality is bad but i really really like you voice..

man if only i had a guy that had your voice hahaha

you sure have improve.. although it sounded a little shaky at the beginning, you did really good.. if it was a bit clearer, it would be better.. sounds like you were probably singing to close to the mic or something.. you have such an amazing voice!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

First time listening to one of your clips ;)

blut clapclap* you sound awsome if i knew korean man.. haha so jealous you sound like someone i just cant put my finger on it but its a good thing cause the person you remind me of is a singer :P

Dang , just listened to that clazziquai song on your soundclick. I wish had your skills. Haha You sing pretty well, no wonder you're such a ladies man. :lol:

Guest my_love_shy

your always my fav. singer. i think that you have improve alot, and hey practice makes perfect. but i think it's really cute and i love the song.

Guest flycmagurl

aww hehe, i thought you were gonna sing I Swear by All For One...lolx..i love that song...but you still a good job with this :)

~wah..~ i think i 'reserved' my spot but can't seem to find it anymore :( ~ sorry, no time hehe.~

wow, i think you really really improved :D ~ and that mic!!~ wow, BIG difference hehe~ i really like your clip w/ the exception of your mic quality. You have to re-record this hehe~ i think you have perfect vibratto and your voice fits nicely w/ the range of this song~ i like the different variations/notes you seemed to have added; very nice! you've come a long way...~ w/ your mic also ^_^ ! :lol:

LOVE S!! :D

Guest JAE JUN

옛날 생각이 난다~ ㅋㅋ

이 노래를 들으면서 다른 노래들도 들었어. ^_^

오랜만에 니 목소리를 들어보니까 기분이 좋다.. ^^

니 목소리가 얼마나 멋있고 섹시한지 이제야 다시 기억이 난다. ㅋㅋㅋ;

정말 오랜만이다. ><;

잘 지내고 있지?

바쁜 생활에 쫒겨 다녀도.. 연락은 하고 지냅시다, 문정수군!~ ㅋㅋ;

Archived