Guest colourfulhearts

i love your voice *-*

no matter wat u still sound awesome.

--------

my fav is definately when u sang moonshin by se7en .... ^-^

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah! Your work again! Haha, I've always admired your singing -- maybe that's because I have the hots for singers and instrumentists LOL.

Haha, it wasn't perfect because it's hard to make it close to that point, but you did well in that clip. You definitely improved so keep it up hon.

-- Thao

Guest jay chou doesn't sleep naked

i dunno how you sound like now but dang you must sound REALLY good. i like the quality of your voice? like.. well, you kinda lack control in this clip (what was that one part.. T_T um before 1:35 LMAO i wasn't paying attention T_T;;) but! i still like it? (: ahahah now i want to hear more of your recent stuff. ;x

Guest IHMJack

Johnny, I think you really need a new mic and try to sing a little further from the mic. This recording sound really bad, Your voice sound like a "Mubble", your singing voice is still pretty good, not quite as good as older recording maybe its cuz of the bad recording quality.

Guest ultaeja

OMG... 0___0 I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR VOICCE! *giggles* You really got better at singing and my gosh, i listened to mostly all of your clips. you REALLY impressed me from the first time of you singing till now. I love all of the songs you sang and DBSK's "Thanks to" it was so cute! ^^ Keep up the good work!

you have a great voice, and you play the piano very well too. awesome. you got two of the things that can make a girl forget that a guy is actually a pimple faced midget. not that you are, just saying. haha keep em coming.

btw. if you're in nyc, i would love to go to nrb with you. most of the guys that i sing with to do duets with end up killing the songs and i just stop singing. =(

i'd probably fall asleep on your lap if you kept singing tho.

Archived