❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Spoiler

160530 News] Han Ji Eun Interview on "Real" and working with Kim Soo Hyun

Actress Han Ji Eun (26 years old) in the movie "Real" have expressed her feelings about the collaboration with Kim Soo Hyun.

About Real she said, "The filming was completed about 90% progress and expected to be completed in Mid June. Then going through a series of processes before release date set, I hope the premiere of the movie would be successful. "

Talk about Kim Soo-hyun and her feelings about filming REAL "Kim Soo-hyun Oppa and I have good cooperation on the set, he takes care of me. My acting was not that great, but he has helped me a lot, guide me about acting, I am really very grateful to him.

In the studio he always made jokes with everyone, making the atmosphere is always fun. His personality especially is great. We support each other very well. Totally he is not like a Hallyu star, he discussed with people in a very casual and friendly.

In terms of acting, I learned a lot from him. Although Kim Soo Hyun Oppa is the film's main actors, and have to bear a huge responsibility, but his ability of immersed to his role that really amazed me. He was willing to study and practice the role. In This cooperation, I actually learned a lot from him. "

On the casting success: " That ratio competition is 4

200 : 1 , when selected, I'm really glad but in the second day, I began to worry. When I interviewed, I felt terrible fear, but since it happens then the feeling is unbelievable. "how can I be selected anyway" ... After officially signing the contract I could think that peace of mind. "

On the scenes to reveal the body: "The time has not yet turned to that scene, so we can not say much. Everyone interested in nude scenes in the film, but as an actor I will try to do well , people wait and see when released. It will be good part." Link http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016053015222390520&type=1&outlink=1
repost: FP KimSooHyun International Fanclub

Han ji eun interview talk about Soo hyun and Real

• Like 5

Hi everybody, 
 I have decided to join this thread so that I can help in the translations of Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia to English when necessary.

I am a great fan of Kim Soo Hyun but I also like other stars such as Hyun Bin and all those who had acted with KSH before. So, if you see my name appearing at other threads, please don't be mistaken.

I am working and so can only write during the weekends.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, angelksh said:

Hi everybody, 
 I have decided to join this thread so that I can help in the translations of Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia to English when necessary.

I am a great fan of Kim Soo Hyun but I also like other stars such as Hyun Bin and all those who had acted with KSH before. So, if you see my name appearing at other threads, please don't be mistaken.

I am working and so can only write during the weekends.

Welcome to Soohyun thread Angelksh....

Spoiler

Bcasuse you fans others actor too, :)i hope if someday  there is one of our post that you think is incorrect, please talk to us fist... do not directly complained to moderator....as Soohyun fans, we have to look after each other. Right ??? ( because in the past,  there are someone who make one of Soohyun fans excluded from this thread :)) ..n once again welcome... it was great to have translator here.... nice to meet u

• Like 4

NEWS

K Star Global Ranking May 2016

The star announced the selection of Seoul TV [ SSTV ] of Global Korean Star . K Star Global Ranking is a global as well as domestic Korean star ranking , to select a Hallyu Star and Kpop stars who active on the world stage , based on a variety of global data .

The Star Seoul TV global K Star ratings :

1.  BigBang - G Dragon

2.  Kim Soo Hyun 

3.  Kim Jong Kook 

4.  Lee Jong Suk

5.  Hwang Chi Yeul

6.  EXO - Sehun

7.  CNBlue - Chung Yong Hwa

8.  Rain

9.  Lee Min Hoo

10. Park Yoo Chun

Actor Kim Soo Hyun who enjoys a steady popularity in China since his work " My Love From The Star " was ranked second . recently , Lenovo Smartphone subsidiary of Beijing genital factory technology Co , Ltd has confirmed " ZUK Kim Soo Hyun Star Phones 2nd edition " , and has announced a full-fledged booking sales from the last 24th May 

mo4.jpg

http://m.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=408604

• Like 7