●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbaumgul

^ Really? D: Her photos look really natural to me, and her face looks consistent in all of them. I can't detect the PS at all =/

She's obviously had a lot of practice. I can PS my photos and make them look extremely natural too. Then again I am a digital painter.

Look at this photo:

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae117/1...MPI/Boo15-1.jpg

The texture on her face and the texture on her friend's face are completely different.

bbaumgul: Ah, I'm not saying she doesn't smooth out her skin and possibly make her chin a little pointier; I was more responding to the people who say her eyes and legs are omgsuperphotoshopped!, when her eyes, as I've said before, are naturally on the larger side and her legs pretty much are that skinny. Idk, overreactions in general bother me.

Edit: I just realized who you are on DA. I'm a big fan!

Edit: I'll make this a productive comment (sorry for posting so much!) →

Grace: Makeup

Not really a tutorial. Maybe a “progression”? Plus some camwhoring.

2284.jpg

2285.jpg

2286.jpg

2287.jpg

2288.jpg

2289.jpg

22810.jpg

22811.jpg

22812.jpg

22813.jpg

P.S. PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!

Guest laffly

Grace looks weird in the 5th makeup progression picture. :huh:

It's probably the contour makeup she has on her nose. And her smile is really annoying. Other than that, cute features.

Guest MEIYEE

^Lol I think she's trying to smile like Lena Fujii does..

Does anyone know who this girl is?

tumblrkyh1kxeixm1qawue9.png

(from f*ckyeahchineseulzzang tumblr)

Guest bbaumgul

bbaumgul: Ah, I'm not saying she doesn't smooth out her skin and possibly make her chin a little pointier; I was more responding to the people who say her eyes and legs are omgsuperphotoshopped!, when her eyes, as I've said before, are naturally on the larger side and her legs pretty much are that skinny. Idk, overreactions in general bother me.

Edit: I just realized who you are on DA. I'm a big fan!

Oh... you meant ps in that sense... I see I see. Haha to be honest I've only heard that people ps their legs from your post.. So I guess I'm not comparing kingboo's to the more extreme cases. Understood n_n;

Wait... are you talking to me? My DA? o.o

How do you know who I am? xDxD;;;;;

bbaumgul: Yeah, people were pretty much saying that she PS'd her eyes way bigger and her legs way smaller.

And... the link is on (the old version of) your Soompi profile, haha.

It still shows up when someone searches for your username on Google. I'm not a creeper, I swear, just a compulsive Googler!

Guest Aimiko

Jing is really pretty, but all her pictures seem the same though. >_<

I'd love to see more pictures of her laughing. <3

Archived