●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Yeah.. Dodolook is from TW and studied in Toronto...

I think shes back in TW though now =P

If ur asking if i know her personally... no i dont =( I wish i did though ^^

S2 HaiKi

i thought she is from china?(not sure,because many people say that she is from china)

but she writes traditional chinese and talks in taiwanese type speaking...

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tonyc402

i thought she is from china?(not sure,because many people say that she is from china)

If she writes in traditional chinese then most likely Taiwanese. Because people in China write in simplified form

Guest witchyangelkk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAO

Hope you have a happy bday and may all ur dreams come true.. =D You and Reiko better not have too much fun withour me =P

Heyy people!!

Can anyone tell me who this is:

%7Boption%7D15600339534778l.jpg

%7Boption%7D14985774944349l.jpg

%7Boption%7D14980825143586l.jpg

He's soooo good looking! `I can't stop staring! >_<

Yep thats Pochi.... i think he also went by another name... but i cant seem to remember it off the top of my head... =P

I posted pics of him quite a while ago

Yeah... well... Taiwan is technically still part of China... maybe ppl got confused?

And if she writes traditional.. shes from TW... coz shes either TWnese or Cantonese... and shes definately not cantonese... coz she spoke it in a video... and she was soooo bad ... =P HAHAHAH ^^

S2 HaiKi

Guest sOrastar

i understand wot u mean! bangs and curls looks nice.. but u can also tie a plate.. or create some 60's hairstyle etc.. i mean.. uzzlangs r pretty anywyz! they will look nice in any hairstyle! they just need to try out differnt style! but china and tw girls r like cutesy! but that dosnt mean they cant hav hairstyle like janice and angelababy? .. i dnt think their hairstyle r only for model! u can c the hairstyle that angelababy and janice hav in hairstyle mags! i dnt think its about being a model or self-cam .. its just about havin hairstyle!..

yea i understand what you're trying to say pooface~ i mean of course you can have hairstyles like angelababy and janice.. i think it's much more popular among asian american girls around here (well around my area you see more hairstyles like janice and angelababy)

but when you look at the taiwanese girl uhljjangs.. they prefer that kawaii-cutesy hairstyle of theirs. i just said hk models look different for an example.. i'm pretty sure there's a lot of hk girls that have those cutesy styles too.. i know some of my friends like that.

to me though.. i think just plain and simple is the way to go lol -_- i'm not into those retro styles.. that's why i like angelababy .. she has a classic look and her hair is just normal (which cause her to look older than her age) but i like it~

Guest pooface

^ well i c ur point! but i perfer if they experimented around with their hair just for a change! bcoz u'll get a bit bored if u c the same hairstyle year after year! .. but mayb u wnt! .. its not like the hairstyle they hav dnt look nice! but theres nothing wrong wiv a change!

Guest flyxme.

i was looking at like pg 80 something...

that guy is really cute. :D

ViVi is really pretty!

ohh and that guy biting that pen is REALLY cute too! XDDD

HOLY! He looks like MatsuJun!

----

okay yeahh`

DaDa is so pretty!

Pochi sounds so funny! but he's really good looking....have more pics of him? 'XD

Some of these girls look Japanese. They have HUGE HUGE eyes. ...my eyes are kinda like that..actually..but not that much..

argghh~Some of them over do the big eye thing..like O.Ov rofl.

i hate these uhljjangs girls, they are too pretty! Do they like all wear contacts?

Guest darling

Izumii/7 is soooo HOT. she reminds me of Leah Dizon a little bit. those pix of Pochi.. I can't believe I forgot all about him. I guess I got a little tooooooo excited about the other ulzzang guys.

haha omgosh i thought i was the only person that saw the similarity betweey izumii & leah dizon. but don't tell that to the hardcore leah dizon fans.. they'll go nuts -_-

& i'm so glad to know angelababy didn't get surgery :D she's still my fav!

Guest witchyangelkk

Someone wanted Pochi pics... so here you are =D

POCHI

He's actually on Bang Bang Tang... =P

pochi127za.jpg

pochi18wm.jpg

14980825143586l.jpg

pochi101qf.jpg

pochi114ae.jpg

pochi25ye.jpg

pochi36xt.jpg

pochi47xe.jpg

pochi59ob.jpg

pochi61eq.jpg

pochi138ab.jpg

pochi74qg.jpg

pochi89tn.jpg

pochi98jd.jpg

14982511125047l.jpg

14980857949781l.jpg

17006151262529l.jpg

Izumiia

200603221139490.jpg

a50ec923583a6acc27c2db7e764a65ec.jpg

6856ab8f2b374f673fbafcb380f1db87.jpg

vc115126116681618.jpg

vc11512611635377.jpg

vc11510873696341.jpg

vc11510873447267.jpg

vc11493995041851.jpg

vc11493992889061.jpg

Eugin (Someone thought she was pretty... but then someone said they didnt really like her... which is y ill be posting only a few pics of her)

7_121710_400647f91a51aa8.jpg

200732411375924.jpg

200732411375966.jpg

200732411375643.jpg

200732411375517.jpg

S2 HaiKi

Guest witchyangelkk

^ No... as one of the members... but he left i think =P

There are pics of him on "Wo cai wo cai wo cai cai cai" as well =P

Guest miyuki

^ No... as one of the members... but he left i think =P

There are pics of him on "Wo cai wo cai wo cai cai cai" as well =P

wow i didnt knw that...

Guest chigusa707

My name is Lily*

m-birth.gif

Happy Birthday Pao

p-usapanR.gif May all ur dreams come true p-usapanL.gif

Hi Lily~ thx for the greeting.. ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAO!!

If it's not your birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAYS! haha

Thx, Baoi~ ^^

not...

Happy Birthday Pao!!!!

so where will we celebrate ur bday??? Bagaberde??? LoL ^.^ how bout a makeover for our bday??

^.^

I just had a simple dinner with family and friends.. Not much of a party person.. ^^

Thx for greeting ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAO!! MOIII LOVEEE YOUU!!

Thx cutie Sophia~ ^^

Naomi's soo cute~ hahaha.. + love her style.. Anyone have more Poison pics to share? ^^

Archived