●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest eternityras

Hello, new to the thread *bows*

Looking back at old pages, I really like J.Law. He and his bf is so cute together ^^ [i think J.Law is definitely the 'man' in the relationship 8D]

Can anyone post more pics of him [and both of them]? Thanks in advance!

Jlaw's current bf:

015426_1948350899_tphpffen.jpg

015426_1295453924_wxectqgo.jpg

015425_839870525_wwucxsjv.jpg

015427_1826010601_bktcfohs.jpg

152004_1074344304_rwvrnblo.jpg

030451_926288436_jvmhkflv.jpg

152004_1074344304_rwvrnblo-1.jpg

his ex:

603CEDDEEF5DA58D13328681AA3D87D0_80.jpg

080EB3055CC91C9D01D3924A3582E872_80.jpg

135635_1866327394_fehhfqpd.jpg

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1babygirl

more janice and angela baby!! as much i dont really like ppl who smoke..i gotta admit she is pretty. but i hope she realize that smoking makes your looks fade really fast.....also...she has ALOT of the same poses....

her and rachel (also model....167)

R0011121.jpg

hot

m54872030.jpg

630155.jpg

26-14.jpg

45977.jpg

angela

Angela_4323_r1s.jpg

Angela_4291_r1s.jpg

25475305960017.jpg

2547530596-2.jpg

Guest SophiaSan

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/xxbabie/ce/45977.jpg

omgahh that looks like janice before she debuted

i guess shes like a serious smoker then o.o;;

maybe thats why shes so skinny?

you can tell from her skin that its starting to take effect tsk tsk tsk

but as much as i hater smokers with a passion....janice is pretty

maybe not in a couple of years xD

dont get me wrong though! i still <3 her!

Guest haneul love

Anyone know what color contacts janice and angela wear? It looks like honey.. thanks!

And dying their hair + colored contacts really helps in making them look prettier in my opinion, if it was just black they'd look plain but still pretty.. dyed hair and colored contacts really makes a difference though~

Guest SophiaSan

^

lmao

i bought the contacts that they were!

MSN me...xD my box is getting full!

ironchefsophia@hotmail.com

yeahh true

the before pics of janice and angela they look sooo fobbyy!! xD

gorgeous now!

Guest rain_sadtango

oooooh you guys guess what i found!! i hope this hasnt be posted before....its a link to that rthk program that angelababy was in....11.37 minutes of angela *yay*!!! she looks so young in this though...but it was broadcasted this year so it couldnt be filmed so long ago. Its a very touching story...but this isn't the whole thing, maybe half of it?? I watched the full version on tv.

note: angela talks with a slight accent, its cute hahaha! her acting needs a bit of work...but she is a model after all hehe

獅 子 山 下 - 菊 帶 霜

(for those that can't read chinese, just scroll down and click on the wmp/real player button)

some screencaps:

angela_rthk2.jpg

angela_rthk1.jpg

ENJOY!~

Guest witchyangelkk

^ OMG.. i remember watching the repeats of that episode a few months ago... DAMN.. shouldve noticed the people when i was watching it.

Ummm... is it just me, or does Rachel look a bit like Leila Tong.. =P well.. from far away and with squinted eyes.. they could be sisters ^^

Thanks 1babygirl for the Angelababy and Janice pics ^^

I dont think we should make such a deal whether Janice smokes or not, coz its just a preference...

You may say she'll look bad in a couple of years... but lets wait until she DOES turn all ugly before we say anything =D ( Hopefully she wont though.. or else 30% of this thread will disappear .. Sooo many Janice posters here =D) ... loads of people smoke and still look alright. Okay.. im not condoning smoking here.... its just that i dont want people to hate her coz of that ^^

HAHA.. thats my rant.. dont bash me too much !! =D

Ohhh... and thanks eternityras for the J.Law pics ^^ .. they're all sooo artistic and nice to look at ^^

Ugh... suffering from lack of posting withdrawral..... well.. unless i use imageshack =.="

Oh yeah... im gonna delete all the older ulzzang photos from my photobucket account, so if you have to save any Beibei, Naomi, Jie jie, Blackie girls (OMG.. i just realise i only post their pics) pics.. do it quickly.. ill be deleting early next year =P

Note: Well... they'll be able to be viewed after the 17th of this month O__O AGHHH... DAMN BANDWIDTH

hmn..hahax..all the gals~ big eyes..white skin.. nw all gals follow the trend to make their eyes real big..lol..tt yang yang reali is a gal??? dun look lik at all.quite handsome lei..hahax

Guest geishaOo

oO thanks 1babygirl for the angela pictures!

she is so pretty! i luv her hair : )

so many hot models here

it looks like fun cos yu get pampered wit all the pretty things, get the best facials and professional stylists, new clothes to wear, etc etc.

i wish i was one!

Guest tainted_halo

^

lmao

i bought the contacts that they were!

:blush: can you tell us what kind of contacts they are? brand/color or whatever & where to get em? but yes... they do look 'honey'.. like those acuvue ones, but are the ones they're wearing 'circle lens' kind?

Guest SophiaSan

oooooh you guys guess what i found!! i hope this hasnt be posted before....its a link to that rthk program that angelababy was in....11.37 minutes of angela *yay*!!! she looks so young in this though...but it was broadcasted this year so it couldnt be filmed so long ago. Its a very touching story...but this isn't the whole thing, maybe half of it?? I watched the full version on tv.

note: angela talks with a slight accent, its cute hahaha! her acting needs a bit of work...but she is a model after all hehe

獅 子 山 下 - 菊 帶 霜

(for those that can't read chinese, just scroll down and click on the wmp/real player button)

some screencaps:

%7Boption%7Dangela_rthk2.jpg[/

%7Boption%7Dangela_rthk1.jpg[/

ENJOY!~

ahhahaa wow she has an accent but still her cantonese is way better than mine

the teacher is soo funny

"stop walking around listening to TWINS..." ahhaha xD

she looks soo young o.o

Guest 보석미남

natalie fong. 1990. student, part-time model (nothing big though)

435wlyg.jpg

right.

2e0tnol.jpg

4g3t4y8.jpg

47wtpw7.jpg

44irxmq.jpg

2lidi1h.jpg

2cqfu6f.jpg

333ihds.jpg

2h664yg.jpg

4cm2jdl.jpg

with her beau.

30hphxx.jpg

2lt0p46.jpg

standing. 4th from left.

4grz9qo.jpg

her bf is on the left

Guest cherryfilter

wow natlie fong is pretty young~~

lol that rhymed.. but anyways

she is my younger brothers age, yet

she looks old for her age. O_O;

but then my brother looks old for his

age too lol.

Guest sOrastar

natalie fong is pretty but kinda typical abc looking

maybe it's because we're so used to looking at janice, angelababy, angela c, whitney, etc because they all have eurasian look to them but the regular ones look normal LOL

Archived