●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I get the feeliNG YINGYing isnt as pretty in real life.

And "BeiBei" is your average looking girl.. i see tons of girls like her in taiwan and HK

Is she really a Net Idol???? im finding that hard to believe, how exactly can you officially be a net idol anyways?

depending on your counter hits on your website?

^ Beibei's been really popular on chinese photo sites for years, I guess net idols are just people that are really well known on the internet, there isn't really anything official stamped on them. she's gotten a lot prettier over the years imo.

MILK/XIAO BU

milk.jpg

milk1.jpg

milk2.jpg

milk3.jpg

milk4.jpg

milk7.jpg

milk5.jpg

milk6.jpg

"Classics"-I've posted these at one point in the past...700+pages but thought ppl might like seeing them again.

BEA HAYDEN

bea10.jpg

beahayden12.jpg

beahayden17.jpg

beahayden18.jpg

GRACE

grace11.jpg

grace21.jpg

grace24.jpg

grace6.jpg

ZIXUAN

zixuan8.jpg

zixuan7.jpg

zixuan16.jpg

zixuan5.jpg

Guest fujii-mizuhara

I guarantee that around 60% (if not more) of these ulzzang girls/guys have had plastic surgery. That, or they are actually mixed raced with caucasian or something else. Specially Cormik and Ava. You can tell by their facial features.

Even, Mandy Chiang. I think she's awesome but as much as I hate to admit, she definitely got something done with her eye shape and nose. Even her jaw looks smaller. She's in her late twentys and she looks like she is younger than she was 6 years ago. Nice job on the surgery though.

Then

2209_big.jpg

Now

20090315_a93d65637d5459ba99dczQVp9QKvR9zv.jpg

Guest Tofu_Cloud

^ thats not popular / definately no net idol

-

I guarantee that around 60% (if not more) of these ulzzang girls/guys have had plastic surgery. That, or they are actually mixed raced with caucasian or something else. Specially Cormik and Ava. You can tell by their facial features.

Even, Mandy Chiang. I think she's awesome but as much as I hate to admit, she definitely got something done with her eye shape and nose. Even her jaw looks smaller. She's in her late twentys and she looks like she is younger than she was 6 years ago. Nice job on the surgery though.

Then

http://star.ifensi.com/starphoto/0/2/22/2209/2209_big.jpg

Now

http://pp.a.5d6d.com/userdirs/0/f/loveyi/a...QVp9QKvR9zv.jpg

its really not that high more lile 30% i think its just the "higher leve" ones like models and stuff do it.

Mandy isnt your average net idol.

For example if i wanted to be a net idol and ppl come to my page alot and whatever... im not part of the plastic surgery group... a lot of ppl who are net idols are just like you and me. But the ones who do plastic surgery are the ones who are upper level... meaning like Mandy (the example u pionted out) and the bgiger models.. like grace.

Guest starry_sky

Then

2209_big.jpg

Now

20090315_a93d65637d5459ba99dczQVp9QKvR9zv.jpg

those net idol are natural.

their have nice face features doesnt mean they go for plastic surgery.

i can see a lot of net idol here are from mainland china..like zi xuan, heya.....mostly mainland celebrities didnt go for plastic surgery. Its not porpular in china yet..but cant say the same for another 10 years.

for example..yan fang..he has sharp face features..but he didnt go for any plastic surgery.

3798798143c64cd614a0de79facd969f35b.jpg

3798834419660856389956d9423b1a30-1.jpg

9891c302474994ce09fa9348-1.jpg

f4b52fd47b1901de51da4bb1.jpg

Then

%7Boption%7Dhttp://star.ifensi.com/starphoto/0/2/22/2209/2209_big.jpg[/img

Now

%7Boption%7Dhttp://pp.a.5d6d.com/userdirs/0/f/loveyi/attachments/month_0903/20090315_a93d65637d5459ba99dczQVp9QKvR9zv.jpg[/img

actually if you take a closer look, she only gained a bit of weight around her jawline, changed her eyebrow shape, eye makeup/contacts plus she's not jutting out her lower jaw smiling. also with the longer bangs and the hair let down and the angle at which the pictures were taken i dont really see how she's had plastic surgery which made her significantly prettier or different.

Guest fujii-mizuhara

^ thats not popular / definately no net idol

-

its really not that high more lile 30% i think its just the "higher leve" ones like models and stuff do it.

Mandy isnt your average net idol.

For example if i wanted to be a net idol and ppl come to my page alot and whatever... im not part of the plastic surgery group... a lot of ppl who are net idols are just like you and me. But the ones who do plastic surgery are the ones who are upper level... meaning like Mandy (the example u pionted out) and the bgiger models.. like grace.

That's true. It's hard to believe that Ava and Cormik are 100% natural chinese though. Just their features are too exaggerated.

It may also just be makeup for some. Makeup can do wonders, like this example.

125-1.jpg

^ Ava for example, is from Xing-jiang. That means she IS 100% chinese but not 100% han. I think there's been other threads that have pointed this out...chinese ppl do NOT all look like the stereotypical picture because it is 56 ethnicities in one nation. Ava seems "white" because Xingjiang is near the border with Russia and the eastern european nations where their facial features are not as "flat". That, along with her hair/makeup/colored lense makes her look mixed.

I think the before/after of mandy actually shows she looks the same. only reason she looks younger is cuz before picture she had curls and that mature looking outfit, certainly not her FEATURES that looked different.

Guest fujii-mizuhara

I know there is a similar thread for this but since everyone on here seem to be ulzzang experts...

can anyone identify this ulzzang? Is she even popular or is she just a one time model for this site?

angel_brown_5_circle_lens.jpg

angel_brown_8797_circle_lens.jpg

Archived