korean restraurants in ny

Guest Bl@h

i live in ny and around where i live there isnt any korean places to eat at and i love korean food

i check online but since most places dun post their location online itz hard to find

so i was wondering if u guys can help me with this...

a good korean place to eat like :o real korean food made by korean pple not some bootlegged place...

(ie:lots of japanese place r own by chinese.... <_< dun feel japanesy when i eat there)

please leave the name and location of the place! if possible some sort of transportation to get there such as the subway...

:sweatingbullets: ... srry if i am asking too much!! but i really love korean food ....

btw... does korean town exist? like therez china town... is there a korean town in ny? :phew: mb i am making it up... :P but if it exist... can someone tell me how to get there and where it is?

:D thanks in advance for the help!!

pps... therez also this dish that i hadnt tried for like 5 yrs... its a cold korean dish... real good with seaweed and sesame oil and seed and more... anyone noe the name?

Guest mzjoyce

They have mini Ktowns around NYC. Like in FLushing, Queens, there's a section that's mainly korean. There's an area in Elmhurst, Queens also. I'm sure there's one in Manhattan somewhere, I'm just not so sure.

I'm not korean, but one korean-japanese restaurant I go to is in Elmhurst. It's right outside the 74th & Broadway train station. I have no idea what it's called, but the food's pretty good (:

Guest babii x sooji

In Flushing--

HAM JI BAK

NAM O JUNG

CHUNG HEH JEEN or CHUNG HEH JIN

Theyre all really good (: Look it up in a korean phone book <3

Guest precious4e

Kum Gang San (there's one in 32nd St Manhattan and Queens)

Dae Dong (32nd St.)

There's also two korean places I go to in Queens but I don't know what they're called.

But K-Town and Flushing has soooo many restaurants. Just go around there.

Guest 0_liceyy

in manhattan, there's a ktown on w32st. there's a few good retaurants, you should check it out. i reccomend kum gang san but the prices are a bit too expensive and also seoul garden, they're famous for their tofu.

Guest darkanqelxp

i live in brooklyn, ny ... so in 3ave 90 something street...theres a place where they have very good korean BBQ....

Guest j'Chun

there's ALOT on northern blvd and flushing.

Sansoo gap san 1 and 2

Gum gang san

Namohjung

BookChangDong

Dedongmyunok

are the popular ones but there are so much more

you can take the 7train or the LIRR from manhattan to flushing

just walk around flushing and you'll see some korean restaurants

you can also take the bus Q13 all through Norther Blvd and you can

easily spot restaurants.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mz simmonz