Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

uniuni said: ahhh, i love that article you've posted @readlead  :x
especially this part
But when I watched the show on TV, I saw that the balance and pace that Hyo-jin had selected worked well with the drama. Unlike my acting which in the beginning was constrained, I realized that she doesn’t make any unnecessary moves. I realized a lot looking at her. Time-wise, it became much more comfortable to act with her after we got back from Uljin.

Guest ShammyH

@moonjin‌ tnx for the pics and updates of our Gongvely!!! She is really gorgeous and she pull off everything she wears. Her naturale and simplicity reflects in every outfits she wore. Very casual and friendly.

paradicez said: Here are a few compliments that we have heard before but DC fans compiled it and translated in English. Very nice of them! Thank you so much! tza_thumb.gif

Compilation of compliments for Gong Hyo Jin

......... bian, I want to comment one by one :D

---------------------------
Translated by 쏘꽁, ihearthyojin
ALL CREDITS TO DC GALLERY!

clalenny said:@yumenas so that's the reason GHJ unnie took the role :D :D  
Me : GHJ unnie " why you're so innocent and always honest hhi" ...make me always proud of it but it's also very funny kekeke" :)) :))
@red and finally that @yuyu and @netongg have replaced them ava... seems like they became followers of us kekeke" :P :p and still waiting for @cassia_lela too hho"

Guest clalenny

[FanCam] ~2ndFloorEvent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvzjwSP_GU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSGDc0K2XBk

Cr : DC
edit :I hope GHJ unnie always have an amazing day, I will always love and support you unnie and hope to see her next project soon ^^to all @GongVelyans keep voting for GHJ in SIA 2014 ...*fightiiiiiiiiiiing \m/ \m/

# Kong Hyo Jin - 2econd Floor [20141002]
From Naver Blog

세컨 플로어 롯데 본점 매장에 방문한 Muse, 공효진

Muse, 공효진

세컨 플로어 롯데 본점 매장에 방문한 Muse, 공효진

세컨 플로어의 매력적인 아이콘, 공효진이 롯데 본점 매장에 방문해​ 세컨 플로어가 제안하는 FW 트렌드를 즐겼다.

1.jpg?type=w1

2.jpg?type=w1

4.jpg?type=w1

3.jpg?type=w1
5.jpg?type=w1
7.jpg?type=w1

Hyo Jin's Item
2014-10-02_10%3B57%3B00.jpg?type=w12014-10-02_10%3B54%3B51.jpg?type=w1

Source : blog.2econdfloor.com

Guest marikolah

First off, it's so nice to see her looking happy and well-rested. Thank you all for the pictures. Compared to how exhausted she looked during the Thailand trip, she looks glowy and luminous! I really thought we weren't going to see her for the remainder of the year because of the rehabilitation...but she showed up! Now I can't help but have hopes that she will show up at the SIA and fashion week too. As long as she is in the top ten, she will get an award, so let's continue voting until the deadline. 
The following is just babble. Haha. 

We know the majority of her fans are female, so it's nice (for me) to finally see young Korean dudes posting pictures of her with comments like #mywoman or #mylove! She used to say she didn't have the charms to become the ideal type of men, so she was content being a cool woman women wanted to be like. Now she has the charms to appeal to both men and women, and that's on top of being an excellent actor. I hope those comments about her not being 'blah blah blah' will now go away forever. 
@paradisez @readlead I will be happy to help compile and read. :D

Soop Update. They added more behind the scenes pictures from the J.Estina shoot on soopent.comI saved some of them. 

‪#‎공효진‬

날씨도 흐리고 점심 먹고 나른한 오후엔 숲블리의 깜짝 사진 공개 시간이 필요하죠!! 공효진 배우의 제이에스티나 레드 광고 촬영현장 비하인드컷을 공개합니다~ '러블리'는 기본 '시크' '청순' '섹시'까지 고루 갖춘 우리의 공블리!! 사진만으로 보는 사람 행복하게 만드는 공블리는 사랑입니다.. 

ps. 더 많은 사진은 어디에!? 매니지먼트숲 홈페이지(www.soopent.com)에 있다는거~ 빨리 놀러오세요 ^^

Surprise!! BTS of Kong Hyo Jin's 'J.ESTINA RED' AD shoot. Lovely, chic, Sexy .. all can't describe Kongvely enough! Kongvely, you are 'LOVE' 

ps. For more photos, visit our official website(www.soopent.com)!! ^^

----------------------

ME: they wrote in English hehehe ^^ and their words are true.. can't describe Gongvely enough! lol!  I hope they update us with English more often :P

tumblr_ncszkrYrk71tgob6qo3_1280.pngtumblr_ncszkrYrk71tgob6qo5_1280.pngtumblr_ncszkrYrk71tgob6qo6_500.png

tumblr_ncszkrYrk71tgob6qo2_500.png
tumblr_ncszkrYrk71tgob6qo1_500.png
tumblr_ncszkrYrk71tgob6qo4_500.png
tumblr_ncszkrYrk71tgob6qo7_1280.png