Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@allGHJfans @allSogongers
Really? Is that really true? Oh no! Why did GHJ choose LJW? I mean LJW looks compatible with GHJ too, fashionista, handsome and seems nice, and all that, but.... What did SJS not do right? That was so out of the blue   We must have been off the radar totally. 
But still, if GHJ picks her man, I am happy she did. And that she picks LJW instead of some players. Hope they will sail away happily, and end up together for a long long time. I don't have the heart to see GHJ breaking up again. So, LJW, make sure you treat our lady right, arachi?! SJS, all the best to you. I am sure you will find your princess soon, if you haven't yet found her.
GHJ FIGHTING! Hope your new drama IOTL will hit the ratings chart up high! 

May 30, 2014
Gong, Lee confirm their relationship
By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily
29202857.jpg
Actress Gong Hyo-jin has revealed that she is dating actor Lee Jin-uk from the tvN drama “Nine: Nine Travels” yesterday. 

Gong and Lee’s relationship status has been a well-known rumor among industry insiders since January. But many people did not expect that the actors would make their relationship public because they both have a history of dating movie stars in the past that has made them vulnerable to invasions of privacy. 
Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, interviewed the celebrities’ agencies yesterday, and both confirmed it’s true. “Hyo-jin and Jin-uk have been dating for a while.”
It was also revealed by Ilgan Sports that the two actors met for the first time in November, at a Korean film festival night held in New York. 

Guest clalenny

GHJ and Her Co star...
698eaa08gw1egvlezaooaj20m70iwjuj.jpg

698eaa08gw1egvlf01y0qj20u70k0got.jpg

698eaa08gw1egvleyg7bej20l80g0dig.jpg

698eaa08gw1egvlezkhx7j20hs0dcmyg.jpg

698eaa08gw1egvlezritrj20hs0dct9p.jpg

698eaa08gw1egvlf0oj13j20wk0k0n1e.jpg

698eaa08gw1egvlf01gbmj20p60hjdjn.jpg

698eaa08gw1egvleyq4xqj20h30bywfz.jpg

698eaa08gw1egvlf0om27j20ni0ejmzo.jpg

Cr : @KKongMi on Weibo

Have a great day @everyone :) :)Good morning friday... hope today No bad mood, No trouble maker, No bad day, No sadness, No hopeless and wish be better^^ 
Quote : Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow ^_^ *fightiiiiiiiiing...

Guest cassia_lela

Morning all...

Woh, unni was gardening... And she was so relax... Guess she already ready if her relationship revealed... Mian unnie, I know that you maybe don't like it, but I have to know more about who is your bf. Hehe...

Guest calcipurr

My shipping heart shattered lol but I'm still so happy for GHJ and LJW! Wish them all the best! So are they the JinJin couple? Jinnie? WookJin? JinwookJin? HyoWook? WookHyo? HyoJinWook? Lol names aren't my thanggg :P
Been gone for awhile, but thanks for all the updates and everything! You guys are so dedicated hehe :) Anyways, I'm really looking forward to GHJ's new drama! Hopefully it will help people overcome the stigma of mental illness in Korea and other countries!

Hi guys!! Wow Gong Hyo Jin is gardening. How refreshing :P

@clalenny Thanks for posting the compilation pictures of Gong Hyo Jin and her co-star. The last one in the spoiler seems to hurt me the most...what a beautiful picture :)

@cassia_lela I'm the same. I have to know more about LJW so I've been researching and investigating muhahaha.

@calcipurr Welcome back! We missed you here. LOL at the names! I think those names you came up with are good!

[To be honest, my sogong heart is hurting too]

Guest cassia_lela

I really like unni's photo when she is with her friends, just a human...

oh, if I have to choose the best chem, then mine would be: So Ji Soeb, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Sun Gyun, Cha Seung Woo and Bi

Guest clalenny

10351531_652975948109972_243932266373507

On Star vs. Star, we will compare two actresses who are known for their attractive qualities and beautiful figures!
It's Gong Hyo-jin and Kim Min-hee.

See you next week!

Showbiz Korea

Guest clalenny

674637c3gw1egxh50wse0j20ge0ad764.jpg
2014-06-04(周三)韩国选举日,选举地方议员和地方各级政府领导,SBS播出选举日特别节目,包围缺播,5日播出第9集, #没关系,是爱情啊# 首播预计顺延一周(只是暂时预计,尚不清楚开播前是否还有其他事由导致包围缺播没爱继续顺延)。#没关系,是爱情啊# 首播为7月中旬,确切日期以官方消息为准。

GoogleTrans :2014-06-04 (Wednesday) Korean election day, election of local parliamentarians and local government leaders at all levels, SBS aired a special program on election day, surrounded by the lack of broadcast, aired on the 5th Episode 9, #'s okay, love ah # premiere expected to be postponed (only temporarily expected before launch is not clear whether there are other reasons leading to lack of play did not love continues to surround postponed). #'s Okay, love ah # premiere mid-July, the exact date of the official news prevail.

Cr : @AmyWing weibo
edit here my wish :I hope you have the best time of your life, it only comes once. Enjoy it and be safe unnie. I hope that you continue to prosper in all aspects of your life and enjoy your weekend with loved ones cuz life is so much better with a friend/someone special  hhi" *sotoyGw :D :D

Guest cassia_lela

Thank you for the info. And you are top poster of page, so you must post ur wish... :P

Want to know how the star vs star going with two buddies. Maybe they also want to discuss abt their bf? Sigh

oh, postponed... So maybe one week after... Ahh... So long

Guest clalenny

@cassia I don't know hhi" since I just found that news in FB kekeke" :D :Dmaybe just some article will be publish in that magazine hhi" >> We will wait until next week *right :P :p

I just checked Gong Hyo Jin's instagram and saw some nasty and mean comments on the most recent picture.
I hope haters will leave her alone....they have no right to say any of those mean things to her.
Hopefully Gong Hyo Jin is too busy with her friends, family and work to even check her instagram comments.
Honestly, reading the bad comments makes me sad!! Rawr.. :(

I've ask this before but I think it got buried in the comments haha. Does anyone know where I can watch Project 577 with English subs?
I saw many raw videos but cannot find the English subs.

I hope everyone is doing fine...have a nice day..~~ <3

Edit: Are these recent? XD Well I'll just post it anyways..

TIy09HN.jpg

wsVYxrq.jpg

0gHo8va.jpg

Cr: GHJ DC

Guest lilian89

paradicez, i've saw the comments too, but actually it's just 1 hater, a fangirl of SJS. I don't understand her hate,because she is dating LJW, not SJS.

Her chinese fans were also supportive and even went to LJW baidu and asked his fans to also be supportive of their relationship and to not hate GHJ.

I want to say congratulations to unnie and I hope she'll always be happy and I hope her guy will love her and treat her like a princess. I'll keep him under surveillance for the moment, to be sure he's intentions are good, lol :-B :-?