2006 China "My Hero" Contest

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest takki_fanatic

1st time
No bashing please, i don't want arguments :) i think this contest will do china some good, we need more idols :P

NO, WE WON"T KNOW THE WINNER TIL AUGUST! There will quite a few more round before that

the top 5 from Shangahi and Beijing has not chosen yet either

I decided to stop making caps, cuz making caps of a show that's over 2 hours takes a long time. i put a lot of effort into this but it doesn't seem like many of you care so it's kinda pointless. i'm sorry to the people that were interested

This show is big in china right now, I don’t know if any of you heard of it or not, but it’s china’s first my hero contest. It’s a competition for guys all over china to show their talent (sing, dance, act etc). The contest is divided into 6 districts, which is held in Wuhan (武汉), Hanzhou (杭州), Chongxin (重庆), ShengYang (沈阳), Shanghai (上海), and Beijing

They're so tall :o

Update - 6-22 - 好男儿复活赛候选人 & Other pictures

Update - 6/20 - Wu JianFei & Ma Tian Yu Interview AND 10 guys' COSMO photoshoot

New Update - 6/19 - Captures of ShengYang's Contest from Top 10 to 5

Captures of Wuhan's Contest from top 10 to 5

Captures of Hanzhou's contest from top 10 to 5

Shanghai's Contestants

"My Hero" Theme Song

More to come, credit to Newstrive717 for the torrent Link (it's in mandarin w/ no subs) you guys need to be quick, cuz not that many people are downloading it

How the contest goes: guys all over china that want to join the contest go to one of those 6 cities to compete. In each district/city, they will choose the top 30 guys who they think have the quality to be “china’s hero”. (I thihnk a total of about over 700 contestants joined this year, but it's only for the first time, so i don't think it's that bad). once the top 30 is chosen, they will train them to get ready for the top 10 in their district’s competition, after that, they will choose the top 5 and the winner from that district. (held in Shanghai) Once the top 5 of each district is chosen, the 30 guys (6 from each district) will come together and have their final competition (held in Beijing). The winner from each district can each have an exempt from losing at the last around(I think that’s how it goes…)

So far, Wuhan, Hanzhou, Chongxin, Shengyang has already chosen their top 5, Shanghai will choose their top 10 on June 18 (today, i'll let you know the results later on, if you care lol), their top 5 on July 1st, and beijing has chosen their top 10...further info has no given yet

I’m in-love with this show right now, it’s very emotional and it’s great watching these hot guys from china performing. Some of them have so much talent while others have the look, you get to know them and their life stories, so it's very touching. It’s definitely worth to watch, it makes me cry every time when some one get kick out. It’s sad, and I can’t wait to see who will be “the Hero of China” ^______^

I’m posting tons of pics…and I’ll be keep on updating till this show ends if you guys are showing interest, if not, I guess I won‘t ^^’. If you guys know about this show and want to contribute, you’re more than welcome to. If you have any questions about the show, I’ll do my best to answer, but please don’t pm me though

10 guys shooting for China's COSMO

WudiwenXiaochen_3.jpg

An over view of the show

myhero8xo.jpg

Support from artists

supporters4rh.jpg

Some of the judges for the show

judges6pf.jpg

some of the hot contestants (yes, wu diwen is in it =] )

contestants9gl.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest takki_fanatic

Some of the Contestant - - you can get more information on them when i post the captures of the show

Wu JianFei (winner from Hanzhou district) he got over 1 millsion votes during the 3 hours of the contest :o

Wujianfei.jpg

Wujianfei_2.jpg

Chen ZheYu (Contesstant from Hanzhou district, didn't make it to top 5 :( )

CHenZheYu.jpg

Ma Tian Yu (Winner from Wuhan district)

MaTianyu.jpg

Zhang XiaoChen (Contestant from Wuhan district, made it to top 5)

ZhangXiaoChen.jpg

XiaoChen singing an english song, his english accent is soooo good :blush:

wuhantop10-5_7_8.jpg

ZhangShiu (contestant from ChongXin distrct, but didn't make it to top 10)

ZhangShiu.jpg

Wu Diwen (Contestant from Shanghai district, we'll soon see if he make it to top ten or not ^_^)

WuDiwen.jpg

Wei Kai (Contestant from Wuhan district, made it to top 5) pretty talented!

WeiKai.jpg

Zhong Kai (contestant from Wuhan district, made it to top 5)

ZhongKai.jpg

Guest takki_fanatic

Captures of Wuhan contest from top 10 to top 5

Over view of the contest

Wuhanperfoverview.jpg

Wuhanperfoverview_2.jpg

It got emotional, some of them cried because some of them had to leave :(:(:( elve who was judging was baling her eyes out during the end of the contest

Wuhanperfoverview_3.jpg

The contestants

1, Chen YuChuang (24 yrs old, 6ft, 143 lbs, a pilot ) made it to top 5

wuhantop10-5_1.jpg

2, Ai Yu (23 yrs old, 6ft 1”, 165 labs, college student)

wuhantop10-5_2.jpg

3, Zhou LeiNing (21 yrs old, 6ft 3”, 172 lbs, college student)

wuhantop10-5_3.jpg

4, Xie ZiXia (6ft .5”, 154 lbs, college student/host)

wuhantop10-5_4_2.jpg

5, Guang YunFei (21 yrs old, 6ft 1”, 154 lbs, Tec college)

wuhantop10-5_5.jpg

6, Ma Tianyu (20 yrs old, 5ft 10”, 139 lbs, an assistant) top 5, winner from wuhan district He is soooo cute

wuhantop10-5_6_3.jpg

wuhantop10-5_6_4.jpg

7, Zhang Xiaochen (23 yrs old, 6ft 1”, 159 lbs, college student/model) top 5 I just can’t get over how handsome he is

wuhantop10-5_7_15.jpg

wuhantop10-5_7_16.jpg

8, Wei Bin (5ft 10”, 143lbs, college student) top 5

wuhantop10-5_8_2.jpg

9, Zhong Kai (6ft 1.5”, 168lbs, has no job) top 5

wuhantop10-5_9.jpg

wuhantop10-5_9_2.jpg

10, Gou ShaoJie (19 yrs old, 6ft 1.5”, 154 lbs, college student) I thought he was adorable <3, too bad he didn’t make it to top 5 =(

wuhantop10-5_10.jpg

wuhantop10-5_10_2.jpg

Guest zirie

wow what an awesome show. it sucks that i won't be going back this summer..but hopefully, you'll keep us updated! thanks so much for the pictures. how come i never see guys like that when i go back? =p

Guest takki_fanatic

Captures of Hanzhou's contest from top10 to top 5, winner from this district was Wu JianFei

Some highlights of the show

Part of the dance performance

Hanzhoutop10-5_4.jpg

Again, part of the dance performance

Hanzhoutop10-5_5.jpg

JianFei Crying, He made me cried too :(

Hanzhoutop10-5_6.jpg

So much love, they all crowded around Jianfei when they heard he got over 1 million votes

Hanzhoutop10-5_7.jpg

The Contestants

1, Huang JunYuan (23 yrs old, 5ft 9”, 165 lbs, Military man)

Hanzhoutop10-51.jpg

2, Chen ZheYu (23 yrs old, 6ft 2.5”, 165 lbs, model/badminton coach)

Hanzhoutop10-52.jpg

3, Zhang FeiFei (23 yrs old, 6ft 1.5”, 163 labs) top5

Hanzhoutop10-53.jpg

4, Wang Lu (21 yrs old, 6ft, 157 lbs, college student) top5 such a cutie :sweatingbullets:

Hanzhoutop10-54.jpg

5, Wang Gang (23 yrs old, 6ft 1”, 165 lbs, model, he’s mixed)

Hanzhoutop10-55.jpg

6, Mao FangYuan (19 yrs old, 6ft 2.5”, 168 lbs, student) top5

Hanzhoutop10-56.jpg

7, Guo Shai (20 yrs old, 6ft .15”, 165 labs, model)

Hanzhoutop10-57GuoShai.jpg

8, Yang HaiYing (22 yrs old, 5ft 11”, 143 lbs, student) top5

Hanzhoutop10-58Yanghaiying.jpg

9, Wu JianFei (23 yrs old, 5ft 11”. 141 lbs, part time model) winner from wuhan he's mine :w00t: J/K

Hanzhoutop10-59wujianfei.jpg

Hanzhoutop10-59wujianfei_2.jpg

10, Lu Chang (24 yrs old, 6ft 1.5”, 159 lbs, model)

Hanzhoutop10-510luchang.jpg

Guest NewsStrive717

Whoa...this show looks interesting. Is there anyway I can download it through BT or clubbox?

yes, you can download this using BT, but not that many people are downloading, there might not be anymore seeds. But if you want to download this show from now on, I can give you the torrents.

Support the guys!!! this is my favorite show right now, it's so entertaining, love the guys. =]

AWESOME THREAD!!! look at all these Chinese hotties!!!

Guest azn_kira

woah! so many hot guys! hahaha, i agree with you about china needing more idols ^^ it seems like nowadays there's not really any really outstanding singers from china(mainland anyways) could you send me the BT links too please?

woah! so many hot guys! hahaha, i agree with you about china needing more idols ^^ it seems like nowadays there's not really any really outstanding singers from china(mainland anyways) could you send me the BT links too please? and do you have the shows title in chinese? or is it called "wo de ying shiong"?<--direct translation *sry, my comp doesn't have ability to type characters ^^'

Archived