2006 China "My Hero" Contest

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Metamorphosis

I watched this the other night, but I didn't realize it until I just saw the logo on the pics you posted. "Jia You! Hao Nan Er!" That translates into "My Hero?"

Anyways. The parts that I saw were nothing like the caps you showed! Maybe they were pre-lims? But it was groups of guys, each group had 6, and then when they went on stage, they had to (1) Take a picture from a photobooth of themselves (2) Introduce and say what they thought a good "Nan Er" consists of, and then perform their talent portion (3) Life 50kg weights rep 3 times?! WTF...

And then at the end, I don't know what happened, they never showed the whole talent portion, and when they were eliminating people, they only showed 1 elim and 1 to go on? What happened to the rest?

In any case, it was all very confusing.

I think you watched the going from 30 to 10

the eliminated people go home and the people who made it go to the next round

the caps she took was from the top 10 to top 5 I think

Guest XianXian

Chinese guys are HOT. I've been saying this forever. I think they're the most handsome in general, muahahaha.

Guest abc523

Hi, umm i just read through everything. THe guys are so cute :blush: i was wondering if you could send me the links to wehre i could watch some of the episodes. i'm mandarin and yet i don't know about this show. it's so sad :unsure: Anyways, Thank you. :D

Guest tranced_azn

wow, didn't know that china had soo many appealing guys~ Ma Tian Yu is hot, kinda prefer him over wu jian fei. hopefully we'll get to see a big chinese star soon.

Guest tian`tian

I think you watched the going from 30 to 10

the eliminated people go home and the people who made it go to the next round

the caps she took was from the top 10 to top 5 I think

So what I'm watching is behind the actual??

Guest J3nn1f3r <3

Why don't they have Chinese guys like this where I live?? ;_;

I like Chen Xian Jun and Wu Jian Fei.

The crazy-tall guy and the crazy-popular guy. ^__^

Guest CaliforniaSun

Zhang XiaoChen and Zhong Kai are the cutestof the bunch does anyone have any professional photoshoots of them?

Zhang XiaoChen needs to cut his hair though!! i hate that hairstle

Archived