Cross Singing... :P

Guest oksusu

me singing some guy songs...
Okay it's late...and I should really be sleeping. Cause my body can't take anymore of this abuse I'm giving it. It's late and I tried to sing it quiet...but for some reason I sound bored...or maybe it's cause I'm tried. Okay wait...no I actually have no excuse really for sounding as I do. :unsure:SOUNDCLICK

Guest celestial_kasumi

Oksusu, wat r u talkin bout??? ur voice sounds nice, i guess u hav to really lower ur voice wen ur singin guyz part eh, yet ur voice still sounds good!!! it's jus a little bit small ur recodin....but as u said late at night..wudn't want to wake up evry1

hehe it's good ^-^

Guest hmaster

I'd comment, but my significant other who also visits section of the board would kick my (censored) if she read the comment I would have typed if I was still single.

so:

girls singing guy songs are very good. *nodnod*

Guest juki_love

^ hey hamster wt r u on abt?

why don't you just type what you wanted to type?~ [hahahahha]

i like 유리상자 one the most~~ coz.. i never really liked saranghaetnabwa ><.. even though it's a fav among people i know++

DBSK's Beautiful Life is nice still.. but i still prefer 유리상자~~++

i like listening to ur voice -O-

*sing more gumi songs~ (wen u hav the time^^)*

Guest hmaster

levels way too quiet...i really had to turn it up. but when I did...it was great stuff, all tracks...I just wish it could have been louder. but that's just picky me speaking.

and I'm glad my significant other completely missed the point.

- ! Hentaimaster. loves junica. says:

the joke is if I said omg you sound soo hot do some more you might get "accidently pissed" and start ranting at me

♡ §tŷ[L]ë °f {hëår+} ּ . ּ ‹´ says:

NO

woah

no need to yell ><

sheesh

♡ §tŷ[L]ë °f {hëår+} ּ . ּ ‹´ says:

she does sound HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh right okay

I'll post that up then

I love Beautiful Life! Why don't you sleep? It's not good for you :)

anyway, the DBSK is the only one I've heard before but you sound great in all thress ^_^ The volume's so low though, I was so scared my AIM was gonna send an alert. It's scary when you have the speakers up O_o

Guest HxYoExMoExE

^ hey hamster wt r u on abt?

why don't you just type what you wanted to type?~ [hahahahha]

i like 유리상자 one the most~~ coz.. i never really liked saranghaetnabwa ><.. even though it's a fav among people i know++

DBSK's Beautiful Life is nice still.. but i still prefer 유리상자~~++

i like listening to ur voice -O-

*sing more gumi songs~ (wen u hav the time^^)*

I agree.. I like 유리상자 the most.. BUT i disagree with yoon dohyun. I LOVE that song.. haha

I LOVE ur voice..

It's nice...

But in saranghaetnabwa, i think that the notes were a little to low.

XP..

Keep it up!

I LOVE YOUR VOICE!

~:~hyemee~:~

• 2 weeks later...

celestial_kasumi: I know I know...I don't know why it records so quietly. It sounds find to me...so I don't know its too soft till people tell me.

hmaster: :lol: interesting conversation. I was lost for a sec. but it's alright...I'm a bit slow. :P Now you know she won't mind, you can let loose in your replies.

juki_love: That's my favorite too. such a cute song. And don't worry...I'm working on my next gumi clip.

Rai-Rai: I sleep...in class... :unsure:

Cutie*Songstress: Thanks for listening.

HxYoExMoExE: I love both songs. I totally love yoondohyun's song though...he sounds so good. I had it on repeat for the whole day. :D

Lilbaby: I know...I should put warnings with my clips. Please remember to turn up the volume. :P

yeah which song is it? i love gummy.. there's this song i want to download of hers but i can't find it. ugh, i'm hoping if i listen to the soompi radio enough, i'll catch it. anywho sing more so i get to find out which one it is. :D

Archived