Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

OMO @jerebtang THANK YOU for translation and all.  I wake up this sat morning with a BIG SPLASH of photos coming my way... and i think u also help create another round of KIM TAK GU wave in this thread again... i'm also currently rewatching it ,  i enjoy those parts when they all gathered tgr for each round of compeitition, i love all the members in the bakery family, even the side characters , the old master etc...excellent well written characters. 

@rachel, oh yeah, as 2nd male lead, i wonder if he will be given a chance to kiss in PM&i, but another translation for that same chinese word actually also means " Affectionate/intimate". So i don't put too high hope at all on any kiss between the 2, as it may also stir up a huge wave of bashing on poor IH, but i really don't mind just a near-miss-kiss.

@coastalbreeze, i wish the writer could hire me just to complete that last part for IH, i hv in mind how the perfect ending should be like, but can't share here... too delulu, but u can check out later at the other parallel universe...

u ar as hardworking as a 

:bz

But i think it could be a soompi programming or bug, i think some of your pictures were somehow convert into small thumbnails instead after u posted, If i am not wrong, i think there is a soompi rule that within 1 post, we can only post 2 to 3 photos and the rest in spoiler tag instead. 

As for the front page update, i think @rachel might hv access later after she gets the permission from the moderator. 
I could help out later & compile all in the links for past translated interviews in this thread as i kept them for record... so it easy for new readers who want to read the interviews. 

Thank you so much @jerebtang for translating that article! (And for the explosion of goodies) >:D< Love your avatar pic btw. Love dark YSY...! :x

Did you say... Ppoppo-kissu? Kiss scene??? Hmmm.... maybe in In Ho's dreams? because I can't think of any other way, unless it's one of those "accidental" ones. :D

Maybe we will get a ppoppo or kissu scene in @eniya's version of the story? Hehe... So... see you on the "other" side, author-nim! ;)

BTW, I find In Ho the most interesting character of this drama. Not because of his romantic feelings for DJ, but because of his inner conflict.

It must be such an interesting challenge and journey for him as an actor! No matter the ratings or how much his character is hated, I still think it was the right choice. :)

@jerebtang I've already asked it to the thread starter, she has contacted the admin, and admin said she had submitted the request for the transfer, but it might take a few days to take effect. So I'm still waiting, I think if it takes longer, I'll request it again :D

Thanks jerebtang for your nice console. I had just watch KTG again , it's awesome . Tmr will be the last ep for fbnd which screen in my country hope I able to see it

@reger You are welcome.

Anyway, just find out that YSY has different roles in different dramas. I just cover some of his productions.

Bright optimist in KTG, funny jovial in FBND, cool stylish in MTF and dark sad in PM&I. Anyone, want to add more?

What a great idea, lovable and innocent in happy noodles, hardworking and charismatic in brand guardian, rebellious and cute in high kick 2.