Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

I totally see YSY as a king/ emperor. He has that strength in his eyes, and a commanding voice. Yeah, the hairdo is a bit on the ugly side, but maybe this will set a new trend ( I hope not, though!)

I can't wait to see him act again. Not that I mind seeing him in BFF but maybe if the show was more about the 86'ers (YSH, KHJ and EH), I would be more interested. :-P

I was just posting on my other home thread (Moon Chae Won) that I saw Star Wars (the old movie) this weekend, and I completely saw YSY in Luke Skywalker. He would be perfect for a role like that: a big hearted, brave and yet innocent warrior, with high ideals in his mind, a little bit of sorrow in his eyes, a huge smile that helps him get through the day, and perhaps a princess to save...! *sigh!* :-P

coastalbreeze said: I totally see YSY as a king/ emperor. He has that strength in his eyes, and a commanding voice. Yeah, the hairdo is a bit on the ugly side, but maybe this will set a new trend ( I hope not, though!)

I can't wait to see him act again. Not that I mind seeing him in BFF but maybe if the show was more about the 86'ers (YSH, KHJ and EH), I would be more interested. :-P

I was just posting on my other home thread (Moon Chae Won) that I saw Star Wars (the old movie) this weekend, and I completely saw YSY in Luke Skywalker. He would be perfect for a role like that: a big hearted, brave and yet innocent warrior, with high ideals in his mind, a little bit of sorrow in his eyes, a huge smile that helps him get through the day, and perhaps a princess to save...! *sigh!* :-P

Happy weekend everyone! Not sure if this has been posted before but... Holy Cow! How did that actress manage not to faint in the presence of so much wattage? I'm genuinely worried for the health of YSY's future costars! LOL. Sorry I don't know how to embed a YouTube link. If someone can show me how to do it with a phone, I'd be very obliged. :-D

ME too me too @rachel.... i am clinging to e hope tat it could be something more than tat..

just tryin to connect some dots here..

abt 1mth ago, Li Fei Er's replied in live chat for HPND online event that she had met up with ShiYoon and he was busy and diligent with new project which she did not elaborate. Most thought tat she was referring to BFF but one of them from Baidu wrote that thru some underground source seems to hint that he was indeed working on 'new project' but hv to wait for news to confirm later... that post or thread was strangely deleted.

The male lead for that drama was already confirmed and they had started filming in Aug but this emperor role is still a vacant..

hmm could it be.... Ok ok, i am thinking too much now...let's wait for that special announcement...

but the waiting is making me nervous...

:-&
PS: thanks @rachel for the awesome updates and he's is cute in that attire~

@ysy94  u ar making me more nervous now..:-& :-& :-&

NO WAY...3 mths to focus on FM... YOONIE AHHH~~~u r so young n full of passion, i'm sure u can be multi task, right ? right !!!!
remember wat u say to in that interview, u will shorten the time in picking another drama..so don't torture us again, ok???please.....yoonie~
[-O< [-O< [-O<

His FM anoucement and your information make me think:1/ Is the secret project you talk about is his 3rd FM2/ Is he preparing for Enlishment in Spring 20143/ Wont he joint in any drama project in this year4/ Is he more and more popular in Japan?

OMG Awesome.. seeing all these photos nv fail to make our days! Those lucky japanese fans. Sigh.. cos Japan is closer to Korea.

FanMeeting again???!! I think cos jap fans want more of him dancing and singing for them. :Let's all tolerate, im sure he is preparing for the new drama carefully so that he can satisfy us and himself as well. on the 7th Dec is his FM, im so tempted to go. Shake my head!!
;)) :))