Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

hi there... its the first day of our summer in the base of *Shamsi Calender*.... and the weather is so warm... :sweatingbullets: ... but that doesnt cause we forget our lovely marine at all... eagerly counting the days passing nd more nd more closing to that pleasant promising time.... the day of discharging of our reliable MAN , adorable YOON SI YOON(as always @Jelve calls him such) .... to celebrate coming back of our hero...:D

@saphir_D .... oh yes i miss @Jelve nd her posts so much too.... somehow addicted to her posts... :(

infact the main ingredient of these addictive posts is our charming prince who the more watch him...the more demand for watching him.... :P:lol:

11536120_571152126356976_772146603893957

a few days ago i saw this below vid in youtube which though lovely SIYOON is not there but the discussion is about him... about relationshIp of JIYEON with YOON SI YOON ... the vid has not eng sub so i dont know what they say but the reflections of her seems interesting... if anyone can translate this vid i appreciate her to tell us about that... :)

11535877_929241557134687_189686901495766

pic from Yoon Shi Yoon 1st Vietnamese Official Fansite

cr to @TV-People

everyone have good day/night

Edited by Maryam
  • Like 2

http://www.dramafever.com/news/-hot-south-korean-actors-who-could-be-happy-to-date-a-k-drama-fan/

5 Hot South Korean actors who could be happy to date a K-drama fan

by Shelly M on Tue, Jun 09, 2015 

You know you have been asking yourself the question for years. "Which actor would actually go out on a date with me if I asked?" Many South Korean actors are gorgeous, but few seem approachable enough to ask out. It is downright terrifying to even think about it! 

Today, I decided to select five of the hottest actors with the warmest personalities. The five guys below make viewers feel right at home every time they appear onscreen. If you want to continue dreaming about dating adorable actors, try focusing your attention on the hotties listed here.

3. Yoon Si Yoon

rzQ4LPh.jpg  

His lovable personality was apparent in Barefoot Friends. He was shy, but he was full of determination. Yoon may be hesitant to initially go out with a fan, but if he is determined enough it could happen. Who doesn't want to go out with an adorable shy guy?

:wub::wub:

@Maryam   Hi

You posted the video clip which you are curious about.  It’s about this embarrassing thing that happened to JiWeon while she was filming with YSY.  It was about the stuff that came out from her nose while they were shooting for the water scene.  The people who swim know this kind of accident isn’t avoidable but still it’s very embarrassing when it happens.  I’m sure he instantly helped her. As you all know well how good Samaritan YSY is.  I don’t know how this topic came about.  Maybe she tried to say how nice YSY was.  However some MCs took the conversation in a different direction. I don’t know why they thought it’s a funny topic to talk about that stuff continuously.   It seems she (&other girls) didn’t know how to respond.  Pufff…    :(

Edited by booha
  • Like 3

http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-more-actors-who-know-how-to-kiss---part-2/

10 More K-drama actors who know how to kiss

by Wendilynn K on Thu, Jun 25, 2015

nDTrpKL.jpg

You squealed with excitement for our list of actors who knew how to kiss.  You searched for your favorites and quickly let us know if they were in there or not.  I heard you and went collecting favorite moments. So here is Part 2 of actors who know how to kiss — the Readers' Choice version. 

First on our list was the most requested actor and the most requested kiss.  

1.  Yoon Si Yoon

This kiss from Me Too, Flower seemed to really knock you for a loop, and really, those lips should come with a warning. 

Me Too Flower! Episode 6 [Eng Sub] (나도, 꽃!0 – Handcuffs Kiss

Me Too, Flower! (나도, 꽃!)

Starring Lee Ji Ah and Yoon Si Yoon

Me Too, Flower is a delightful, fresh romantic comedy about the power of love to defeat cynicism and boredom. Bong Sun (Lee Ji Ah of ATHENA ) goes through the paces of her job as a police officer, but her heart clearly isn't in it. Frustrated at being passed over for a promotion, she has a very public breakdown and ends up being struck by a motorcycle driven by the handsome young Jae Hee (Yoon Si Yoon of Baker King Kim Tak Goo ). Jae Hee is a straight-talking low-level employee at a posh clothing store, and even though she hates him at first, Bong Sun soon comes to see that there's a lot more to this guy than meets the eye. Co-starring Lee Gi Kwang as a new recruit shadowing Bong Soo, Me Too, Flower is a brisk and lovable drama.

Edited by booha
  • Like 4

@booha ... hi...thanks dear for translating the vid...also thanks for that funny news....hahaha without doubt his kiss in  ME TOO FLOWER is the best .... mostly it seems ,as dramafever interpretation, his lips is such warning one... ;):D

10311332_594117880686222_374608161_n.jpg

M2F11avi_002332198.jpg

cr to uploaders               

• Like 2

@Maryam hi! how are you? :D You should post these lips with a warning ... I can't my breath, lol

Regarding the video, back then YSY and Jiyeon had a lot of work together (High Kick cameo, Death Bell, Bubi Bubi thing, CFs, variety shows) so I believe people used to think they had something more than a friendship, but nobody knows ;) so I believe the MC wanted Jiyeon say something juicy about this topic. 

Hi @booha how appropiate your post about "Me too flower" since I'm currently watching this drama! that hot kiss! one of the best in kdramaland, IMO. 

• Like 1

Thanks, @booha and @Maryam for sharing the photos and videos!

I was working really hard to try to finish a draft of my novel based on YSY by today, but the more I wrote, the more details came out! I was totally in the zone when writing it, too! In either case, it will be a lot longer than I hoped before the story is ready to be published. But I will be working on it!

In the meantime, he only has 210 days to go!

JfN9KcH.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Yoonies! Droppin' by to say that we now got few more days 'til we get to see our dearest Shiyoon's comeback onscreen! Ahhhhh I'm so excited! I miss you all as much as I miss him! Hope everything's been doing well for all of you. I'll try to squeeze in some time to visit here after I finish my exams next week. Oh btw, I can't see @Jelve. I miss her daily countdown calendar. Did she leave? Oh no. Hugs everyone! <3

• Like 2

Japan FC posted this today!

19586584802_7717a1d143_b.jpg

cr. siyoon_japan

It comes with a message that promises a surprise soon! but I don't really know if it's because (I heard) they are giving away some unpublished pics to their members or it's something new about his current life. :)

• Like 1

@saphire_D if it's something important (recent news) I'll share here!

I just saw this old post, so I couldn't not share! lol

Some one saw this list in BBF during the discussion at the beginning of the episode 10 and translated the list...

fel4w8.jpg

Cr. as labelled

Chinese translation : 新浪微博@大隐隐于巿 大隐隐于巿 @weibo )
English translation from chinese : eniya ( note* : translation not 100% accurate )

Yoon Shi Yoon self-reflection on his 12 shortcomings :

1, mathematic idiot,

2, matchstick body,

3, Korean English catatonia,

4, fear of water (such as diving),

5, afraid of knives,

6, do not like to be close to puppy/dog (bitten when he was a kid),

7, the lack of fashion sense,

8, dancing idiot,

9, skating ( cannot ),

10, action scenes ( cannot ),

11, body ( physique) needs correction,

12, taekwondo kicks ( cannot )

LOL:P

Edited by rachelyun
  • Like 1

@rachelyun

Wow, he is really hard on himself. It's funny then, that in one of my stories he's an accountant who knows how to skate! LOL, in my imagination, he can do just about anything! Of course, if he were in an actual show where he played a skater, he'd probably have a stunt person skate for him.

How long ago did he make this list? I thought he overcame #4 in Barefoot Friends (and now in the marines)? I understand his fear from #6, as I used to be chased by a pack of dogs when I was a child, too. Does this mean he's a cat person, then? Meow. Despite #8, he's brave enough to do it on stage for the fans. And #10 is no longer true because he had a fight scene in M2F, and an action/fight scene in PMAI, even though it was short. I look forward to more action scenes for him.

I have the feeling that if Yoonie had a reason to do so, he would work hard to overcome each and every one of those shortcomings. Go YSY, fighting!

• Like 1

@Vivley He made this in Barefoot Friends, maybe at first? As you said he overcame some of these, so proud of him! I think believe his body has become stronger, not a matchstick anymore! ;) I want to see him! Not like I cared he had no muscles, but I won't complaint :P

He's a cat person? I've always been wondering about this...because....I'm a cat person too! 

It's not easy, and that's why I like he recognizes his weaknesses openly (I bet so many celebrities avoid to talk about this topic) I believe this way he's trying to overcome these with hard work!

I recently rediscored this music video, one of his first works (maybe the first?) before debut! And now it has Eng sub! 

cr. to uploader.

• Like 2

I think I'm paranoid! Since yesterday I keep seeing some articles about YSY, for example: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000379625 

They all talk about this picture (and how well he looks):

19728266032_ce33b2911e_b.jpg

I believe all of us saw this video message since last year, I even remember articles about this! But why they are talking about this again? Even his agency posted this picture too? I'm not complaining, because it's a positive article but why now? I think it's tooooo early for starting to talk about drama/film offers... but still it's fishy, or am I paranoid or crazy? :P

Or maybe his agency is doing its homework! lol

• Like 2

hi YOONIES.... so glad to see YOONIE countdown calendar have been flying to under 200 stage :D ... its amazing the closer to his duty discharging day/ the more missing feeling for him :rolleyes:... nd more charming power for catching spirits :wub: ... how come he looks so cute in all his pics or vids? :) 

11745466_699257756886477_138760499306688

though below vid is old but young yoonie cuteness has worth to watch it again...

for above pic & vid cr to the uploaders

have happy weekend YOONIES

• Like 4

Hello everybody   Hi @rachelyun    

Happy to see the countdown number- 192   You girls are doing great here.     So I gather that the photo of  marine Yooni in the articles  is not the recent one.  I feel a tiny bit disappointed  but still it’s nice to see articles  about him.  The articles said that the photo with the title ‘ a dashing/manly figure YSY’ was uploaded  7/15 on the online-community(??)    Yes They gave a positive note about him and showed YSY was serving in marine.   I thought it was well chosen photo. It gave a strong impression of his image.    Also Yooni looked dashing in a marine uniform.  His salute, wahaha so priceless    The photo might not be recent but that’s how Yooni still looks. It has been awhile since a Yooni picture has been shown.  So it could be for his fans?   Or since the articles mentioned Yooni’s discharge date (1/27/2016),   perhaps Yooni/or his agency was saying that soon Yooni would be a free man and he began to look around for a new project offer or something like that?? ((It’s only my guessing but hopefully I’m not too far off ))    

PS  There are a couple more articles about YSY.   One talked about his embrace with Tiara eunjung on stage during PC for an interactive drama 'Tiara & Yoon Shi-yoon’

(7/15/2015)

noldVJC.jpg

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201507/dh20150715120550139020.htm

The second, about his charity works which Yooni did in Africa(2013).  Since this recent article  didn’t let me copy it, I found other old articles talking about his charity work.  

(7/15/2015) http://www.ikoreadaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=202466

((2/27/2013)  http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=30230

[Exclusive] Yoon Shi Yoon to Leave for Volunteer Work in Africa

8yD7fCf.jpg

(5/10/2013)  http://en.korea.com/yoonsiyoon/board/sbs-hope-yoon-si-yoon-in-africa/

SBS Hope Yoon Si Yoon in Africa

fJ9z9Dc.jpg

• Like 3

Hi @booha! oh yes, it's not a recent one, I'm still wondering why this was posted, maybe the journalist was bored? lol but I hope you're right and those are for us to get ready! :) 

And YSY completed 70%!!!! :) Let's wait just a little bit more!

CKURgFcUsAE-lK3.jpg

:wub:

• Like 1