Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Lyana87, I do agree with you - I wish KHJ is better and stronger than ever! GO KHJ! :P

I am impressed - this entire time he has been so classy! To withstand this for nearly 2 years,... what a guy!Hey?

• Like 4

Anybody know how the SK public are reacting to all these delays from Choi's side? 
I can't imagine many would still be supportive. She is no longer just screwing with HJ and his family, but playing serious games with the courts.
I hope to see this fool in handcuffs soooooon!  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lyana87 said:

Anybody know how the SK public are reacting to all these delays from Choi's side? 
I can't imagine many would still be supportive. She is no longer just screwing with HJ and his family, but playing serious games with the courts.
I hope to see this fool in handcuffs soooooon!  

The Korean public can not be happy with this situation or at the very least, they probably do not see Choi in a positive light.  Even if they are not fans of KHJ, there is no way they can't see  that this woman is just after money and that she is using the baby as a pawn in her game.  The fact that her lawyer asked for an accounting of his assets when they have not determined who should have custody of the baby, shows Choi is greedy and mainly after KHJ's money.   Citizens of SKorea can be very harsh critics especially when it comes to KHJ (criticized him for leaving SS501, criticized his acting, etc.).  However, I'm sure that even they can see Choi is a gold digger.  Do you remember when she wanted to have a press conference back in December because she felt her name/image was being portrayed in a negative manner or that people had a bad impression of her?  This must mean South Koreans do not see her in a positive manner as she wanted to change people's perception of her via the press conference.  I would like to see her in jail and the baby with his father.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, theone4me said:

The Korean public can not be happy with this situation or at the very least, they probably do not see Choi in a positive light.  Even if they are not fans of KHJ, there is no way they can't see  that this woman is just after money and that she is using the baby as a pawn in her game.  The fact that her lawyer asked for an accounting of his assets when they have not determined who should have custody of the baby, shows Choi is greedy and mainly after KHJ's money.   Citizens of SKorea can be very harsh critics especially when it comes to KHJ (criticized him for leaving SS501, criticized his acting, etc.).  However, I'm sure that even they can see Choi is a gold digger.  Do you remember when she wanted to have a press conference back in December because she felt her name/image was being portrayed in a negative manner or that people had a bad impression of her?  This must mean South Koreans do not see her in a positive manner as she wanted to change people's perception of her via the press conference.  I would like to see her in jail and the baby with his father.

Ah, of course, and the interview that was supposed to happen before the DNA testing... but then this crazy turns up hiding behind a scarf?! 
 Yet she was the one to sell everything to the media? She is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Like 5

Kim Hyun Joong Files Charges for Investment Fraud

Kim Hyun Joong Files Charges for Investment Fraud

Separate from his current legal battle with his ex-girlfriend over custody and child-support of their child, actor and music Kim Hyun Joong has filed a lawsuit for investment fraud.

It was revealed on April 14 that Kim Hyun Joong submitted charges of fraud by one Mr. Park (46) to the Gangnam District Police Station, and that the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office is currently investigating the accusation.

According to the charges, Kim Hyun Joong loaned 600 million won (approximately $520,540) to Mr. Park as an investment into building pensions (a type of boarding house meant for vacationers) on Jeju Island in 2013. As the years went on, the report claims, it became clear that Mr. Park had no intention of returning the money.

Kim Hyun Joong’s agency, Key East Entertainment, stated, “We had no idea that Kim Hyun Joong had an issue with a personal investment. Right now he’s currently serving his military duties so it’s presently difficult to confirm anything, but we will make sure to find out the truth.”

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong’s next hearing in regards to the custody battle will be held on April 25.

Source (1)/ soompi news

• Like 7

Thanks @willenette for posting this article.  

I am proud of KHJ.  The military seems to be toughening him up a bit where he is going after people who have done him wrong.  Yes! KHJ isn't taking any more crap off of people!!   I'm loving this stronger version of KHJ.

On a side note, I'm going to need for Key East to PLEASSSSEEEEEEE stay out of this.  I'm afraid they are to going to say or do something that will make his court case worse.

12 hours ago, Lyana87 said:

Ah, of course, and the interview that was supposed to happen before the DNA testing... but then this crazy turns up hiding behind a scarf?! 
 Yet she was the one to sell everything to the media? She is definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

@Lyana87.  That is a funny statement.  I've never heard it before.   Yes, she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, she's not playing with a few deck of cards, her elevator does not go to the top floor! LOL!  :P

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Lyana87 said:

Hi Lyana, ye, she is indeed! Ye, she's someone who is not altogether in the mental sense - hahaha -  In simple words : mentally unstable..........Better let her be. :P

• Like 5

^ Hahahaha! Yup, this woman is a bit lacking upstairs. She is one coffee bean short of a cappuccino!

Anyway, glad HJ is going after people that have messed with him. It's a clear sign that he wont be taking anymore crap. I am proud :)
GO HJ!!! 

• Like 4

Nice to see HJ  starts to fight back. Mr. Park 's case  releflects how naive and soft-heart HJ is .

He was waiting for Mr. Park to pay back and be patient for 3 years before filing a charge.  

I think HJ was probably very patient with chol the same way he did to Mr Park. He trusted and was kind to poison snakes.

choi hye mi dared to blackmail him and lied to him saveral tomes because she knew well he is naive and have a kind heart.

I believe the mutual fight that happened once was planed by choi as she knew how to pull a trick on him and made him felt guilty.

She surely has never thought he will fight back as she always successfully fooled him with her lied and her trick.

It is very clear  now choi is very angry with HJ 's parents because she knew she can't fool them with her lies.

i hope the 5th hearing will not be postponed again and the civil case will be drpped.

I can't see the court allow choi and the gang to selfishly spoil the text money of the Korean citizens.

I Believe HJ has accumulated his strength from the military and  will be strong to fight till he get justice he deserves.

• Like 5

@Bbbitbit: Sunday (17/04/16) 

only 300 days left, Henecians waiting for you, weekend to continue the crude card  

for you, we don't stay consistent, We won't abandon we're like a family waiting for you, love you, and the whole

wide world Henecians always  were we in the palm of the hand puppet. @金贤重, let's see after 300 days

13040963_1158223494241850_54889065854180

12994323_1158223507575182_68520330747821

13012872_1158223520908514_19796466105179

13007193_1158223537575179_52050737508160

12987087_1158223554241844_18900855180023

12805854_1158223570908509_32623521621136

12985379_1158223594241840_38523809526883

12993500_1158223607575172_63669980267704

12991007_1158223630908503_62872099550260

12993500_1158223607575172_63669980267704

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

'a few sandwiches short of a picnic' 

'one coffee bean short of a cappuccino'

'not playing with a full deck'

'her elevator does not go to the top floor'

'a bit lacking upstairs'

Lol! What a lot of idioms or at least a new set of one ^_^ for describing her state of mind ~

We should thank psychoi ~ at least in this matter ~ for letting us interspersed our conversations with a variety of idioms ~

It's a good practice especially for non-native speakers.

It'd be a welcoming news if Hyunjoong-boy has learnt his lesson well & built himself a tougher shell.

Can't wait for 18 Apr for the next hearing & please dear God, let this be the last, with a loss for psychoi & camp ~

Edit: Oops! The next civil suit hearing will be this Friday, 22 April ~

Sorry for that! Got confused with all the postponements.

Looking forward to this Fri, 22 Apr!!! Hopefully there'll be no postponement!!! 

KHJ, family, loved ones, friends, fandom and Atty LJM+Team --- FIGHTING!!! You'll NEVER walk alone...We'll ALWAYS be by your side!!! Continue to stay strong, stay steadfast and more importantly, STAY HEALTHY!!! :heart:

view;_ylt=AwrTcX8wvBNXCS8A6_Q2nIlQ;_ylu=

view;_ylt=AwrTcXVPvRNXPy0Alrc2nIlQ;_ylu=

Edited by MdmPiggy
  • Like 5

You From Another Star, Heirs, and Decendents of the Sun Take Top Three Rank in Most Popular K-dramas in China

Vlinkage Top 30 Popular Ranked K-dramas in China:

1. You From Another Star
2. Heirs
3. Descendants of the Sun
4. City Hunter
5. Pinocchio
6. You’re Beautiful
7. Secret Garden
8. I Hear Your Voice
9. The Master’s Sun
10. Rooftop Prince
11. It’s Okay, It’s Love
12. Queen In Hyun’s Man
13. Missing You
14. My Girl
15. The Moon Embraces the Sun
16. Autumn in My Heart
17. Full House
18. Goong
19. Boys Before Flowers
20. A Gentleman’s Dignity

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/16/you-from-another-star-heirs-and-decendents-of-the-sun-take-top-three-rank-in-most-popular-k-dramas-in-china/

• Like 1

Since the last few days I have been watching a lots of HJ variety shows since SS501 days and BTS of his dramas. He is like an opened book as some of us said. No wonder why most of his true fans are so confident in his sincerity and his blunt honesty. After 19 months of being wrongly accused and have been defamed by a criminal suspected , choi hye mi, HJ has never changed his side of story while choi hye mi can't keep track with her lies and keep lying for buying times . HJ has been very patient with all kind of choi's court games and medias play and keep trying to do his best when it comes to responsibility. All of his actions toward unfortunate situation clearly shows how much he seeks for justice he deserves. I hope the SK court and whoever involve in justice system there have acknowledged that as much as the people outside Korea do. .I hope the police and the people involve in justice system in SK knows well how to deal with blackmailer - gold digger and fraud-er in their country.

I hope to see HJ enjoy playing with water in his concert again.

The below is one of my favorite picture.

Credit as tagged o5hxzydej6x70j2iwED-o.jpg

• Like 6

Guest shariman66

The Heirs? Is it really that good?

I thought it was more or less something like BOF?

But admittedly I've never watched it ~ in fact a lot of the dramas listed including that KSH's drama & the latest by Joongki I haven't yet watched. 

Don't think I would be watching them anytime soon either. Honestly, since our boy's 2014 unfortunate situation exploded, I've become too disenchanted with SK's media, broadcasting & otherwise, that I literally stopped watching any of the stations offered here.

Except for the cuties' show, of course, The Return of Superman. That is more because of the children rather than anything else.

I think Inspiring Generation was the last drama that I watched in full at KBS World.

Well, you are just missing out.  Sorry, I can't agree with you here.  I've seen almost every single drama listed, and most of those are wonderful.  Heirs is not so great - Boys Over Flowers is better (although I DO rant about that one).
I love KHJ and I think he's a much better actor than so many give him credit for - he really really did a wonderful job in IG.  HOWEVER, there are some incredibly talented actors in SK as well as writers and producers.  KDramas are better than almost anything else on TV right now.  One that just finished - SIGNAL - is easily in my top 5 ALL TIME TV shows ever, it was that good.  
If I stopped watching anything from a country where something happened I didn't like, I'd not be able to watch anything.  I do try not to cut my nose off to spite my face.

• Like 2