Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest c0lap1nada

hmm it seems like you cant, for text and calls the same number is used? but I would think if its on both, it would read off the phone first, then sim. If you put a picture of a person on the phone, and they call does it show up or not?

Yeah, same number is used for both text & calls.

&& Picture call set/LED color doesn't show up/change.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its possible, how about an sh-07a? same design better camera with different colors

Been looking on ebay and even the used ones are at $250ish or higher. :( I think this hypersim is quite old, and it might not support the SH-07a, thank you for the suggestion though. (and >$500! :blink: )

Guest IonNuke

Hey guys, I was just wondering how you guys have so many keitais? Are they relatively cheap? Or are you guys just loaded? ^^;

There's two ways of looking at it. We get relatively cheap deals and sales...... or we all have a full-time job and we're part of the working world of society.... so the paychecks will cover those purchases. Real world is terrible to be honest. I don't even get breaks. We get national holidays off but that's about it -_-

Hey guys, I was just wondering how you guys have so many keitais? Are they relatively cheap? Or are you guys just loaded? ^^;

usually looking for the best deal, sometimes getting too good to be true deals basically. Most I havent paid full price or I get some in trades.

Been looking on ebay and even the used ones are at $250ish or higher. :( I think this hypersim is quite old, and it might not support the SH-07a, thank you for the suggestion though. (and >$500! :blink: )

I had one for sale for 250, but Im holding it for the current buyer until he has the funds, I have an sh905i(black), p906i (pink), sh9010c, and f906i (white) I may be wlling to part with

Guest IonNuke

I had one for sale for 250, but Im holding it for the current buyer until he has the funds, I have an sh905i(black), p906i (pink), sh9010c, and f906i (white) I may be wlling to part with

Donations donations! j/k

When did you get SH905i ?

Yeah, same number is used for both text & calls.

&& Picture call set/LED color doesn't show up/change.

I'll have to play around with my sharps to see what it does, it might take a while since a bit busy and currently using software unlock at the momement

How much would you be willing to sell your f906i for? :wub:

Yay the f906i should be arriving today! I'm so excited for my first keitai. : D

Can anybody here tell me what keitais that can be easily found under $200 that has a good camera? Yes, I'm shopping again for my second keitai, but I want one with at least 5 or more mp.. blush.gif

Guest IonNuke

Yay the f906i should be arriving today! I'm so excited for my first keitai. : D

Can anybody here tell me what keitais that can be easily found under $200 that has a good camera? Yes, I'm shopping again for my second keitai, but I want one with at least 5 or more mp.. blush.gif

Mid grade condition PRIME series. you'll still need to order from deputy services as those prices don't exist outside of asia.

Guest zerox678

Mid grade condition PRIME series. you'll still need to order from deputy services as those prices don't exist outside of asia.

I can get you a SH01A, or maybe a SH03A for a little over 200.

I can get you a SH01A, or maybe a SH03A for a little over 200.

Hey I was browsing through Howardforums and read about that Hawaiian guy taking off with your two phones and 1k, I'm sorry that happened to you. =(

Anyways, a little over 200 still sounds super good, but I think I might have to wait before spending more money on keitais because I don't want to spend too much right now (that's why I'm looking for under $200)... Maybe when I save some more money, I'll ask you again... Haha it's funny though because I'm saving money to go to Hawaii this spring, so maybe I can catch that guy for you? :sweatingbullets:

Just kidding, that'd be impossible plus I'd be on another island. xD But goodluck and I hope that conflict gets fixed.

OH and my f906i arrived today! Thanks aw614, I'm super happy with my very first keitai, and the signal that I have for T-Mobile where I'm at is perfect so far. :DDD

178993_497891718966_605643966_6091477_8199102_n.jpg

167738_497926088966_605643966_6092110_3992535_n.jpg

Also that was super fast shipping, I never thought it'd be here by this weekend! Three days was pretty darn fast considering that we're both on opposite sides of the nation.

It's perfect but... -sigh- ... If only it was Bluetooth compatible! :(

Good to see the f906i made it quickly. yeah fujitsu was a bit slow in adding bluetooth to their phones, there is always using the wired headset and its cheap to get since its the same as the 903sh

yeah island boy is located in hawaii or in washington state, so he is somewhat near you lol.

Haha yess the next keitai I want MUST have bluetooth, otherwise it'll be hard for me... Right now I'm switching on and off from my lollipop and the f906i just so I can use bluetooth to talk with my boyfriend who lives one state down. =_=;

Guest zerox678

Hey I was browsing through Howardforums and read about that Hawaiian guy taking off with your two phones and 1k, I'm sorry that happened to you. =(

Anyways, a little over 200 still sounds super good, but I think I might have to wait before spending more money on keitais because I don't want to spend too much right now (that's why I'm looking for under $200)... Maybe when I save some more money, I'll ask you again... Haha it's funny though because I'm saving money to go to Hawaii this spring, so maybe I can catch that guy for you? :sweatingbullets:

Just kidding, that'd be impossible plus I'd be on another island. xD But goodluck and I hope that conflict gets fixed.

OH and my f906i arrived today! Thanks aw614, I'm super happy with my very first keitai, and the signal that I have for T-Mobile where I'm at is perfect so far. :DDD

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Also that was super fast shipping, I never thought it'd be here by this weekend! Three days was pretty darn fast considering that we're both on opposite sides of the nation.

It's perfect but... -sigh- ... If only it was Bluetooth compatible! :(

Anyways thank you but I dont care, money comes money goes, but karma is a pinkberry!

Well let me know about that cause if your looking into getting a good quality camera phone, sharp is the way to go. and when you save up at about 300 I have something special, but iono if its still here by then, a near perfect condition SH02B...

I always try to use bluetooth with my keitai as well doesnt wear out the cover, but on the F906i I remember the headset slot in a slide type which works pretty good.

Can one of you guys tell me where I can find the headset? I've been looking everywhere but I can't find it.... Except on ebay, but unless that's the only place I can get it then that sucks...

http://lunashops.com/goods.php?id=799

not sure if its legit, but if you cant find one, I think I may have an extra laying around I can mail you with the 3.5mm jack

edit I found it on ebay, hidden

http://cgi.ebay.com/Genuine-Sharp-Handsfree-Earphone-9010-9120-EJ201-/270648756614?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3f03ec4986

strapya has a few too I believe, not sure what its called or if it has the mic on it

Archived