Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest ranianev

Yeah I have his number and I called but no one picked up :unsure:

I really just want this whole ordeal to be over with but he's just not cooperating.

I'm gonna try again tomorrow and if I get no reply by Friday then I'll just escalate to a claim.

Will an 'attempt' to return the item help me win the case or lose since the phone's not back in his hands?

I have the tracking number to prove I tried

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its understandble if the person was not there to recieve the item, but the slow response isnt acceptable. I had the same issue with my return, with the seller responding slowly if they did get the item. Then one day I got the email that the seller has recieved item and will refund me. Just be patient, but also send your messages through ebay so they know what is going on.

Guest ranianev

Yeah I sent him an e-mail through eBay, through regular e-mail and then the paypal dispute just to make sure he doesn't miss it. I just don't want the phone to return to me since I payed a lot to send it back.

Guest zerox678

With all these negativity about ppl selling keitais, here are some pics of my software unlocked N906i and N01As for your viewing pleasure and to ease the tension that keitais may bring to their owners....

N906i

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0412-1.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

N01A

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

their for sale btw...

if its in appropriate to say this please delete.

everytime I see the white n-01a it makes me wish I got that over black lol. black is nice, but white would match better and look less generic. the green keypad lights on blue n906i always just seemed weird looking to me

Guest Patrick1430272776

I'm about to get a SH-01b for $200 tomorrow but I'm not sure if I should. I bought a new phone like 3 days ago for $200 and it was in a last ditch because I needed a new phone (my older docomo died on me and I didn't have a cpr phone xD).

This is my third docomo and I'm not sure if it's worth it. But from $700-$500 is cheap, and from $500 - $200 is even better. The condition is immaculate in case you were wondering.

Guest IonNuke

Wow, $5-700 is cheap to you? Wish I were a big money baller like you are.

Once you become part of society..... those numbers are cheap. But society is rough.... aka work force.

Guest ranianev

That's a really good price for SH-01B. But it seems to good to be true or you're just really lucky

Guest zerox678

Yeah the summer collection is out! Check out the F06B probably the best of the collection and the SH09B and SH07B... btw most of the 12MP+ phones come with HDMI

Guest soompier1

I've bought my P906i for 712$ (Incl. 3 hypersim and chargers)

Now I'm trying to sell it but it's really hard :(

I'm getting a BB soon and in march hopefully this new chocolate phone from sharp. SH-04B!!

%7Boption%7D1115743126915436131.jpg

So much better designed than the Verizon chocolate.

Guest zerox678

So much better designed than the Verizon chocolate.

Definitely agree on that and it looks much tasier too!

Guest ranianev

I know I've brought so much negativity to this thread and I'm really sorry about that but thank you all for helping me while I was having problems :D

And I would like to say that I finally got my money back from the seller!!!

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ Yay! Glad to hear it! And it's okay, the thread is here to help people AND show off pics!

Guest deeism

i like n-05b (the one in collaboration with francfranc) !!

the prime series look so high tech. lol... the other ones don't really appeal to me : (

Guest zerox678

If we're talking about the Collabo phones I have to say the SH08A with Emilio Pucci in white appeals to me the most!

Guest eartheater

Hello keitai lovers :D

does anyone happen to be using a keitai with fido's new sim card? (one difference I know is it has the fido yellow house instead of a dog on it @@")

my n-02a doesn't work anymore once I changed the sim card :(

so I'm trying to find out what kind of hypersim would work with the new sim cards.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give some hints ^^;;

Guest IonNuke

I'm back to using my white WX-T923.... I should be able to put up a couple pics here and there.

Hello keitai lovers :D

does anyone happen to be using a keitai with fido's new sim card? (one difference I know is it has the fido yellow house instead of a dog on it @@")

my n-02a doesn't work anymore once I changed the sim card :(

so I'm trying to find out what kind of hypersim would work with the new sim cards.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give some hints ^^;;

Is your fido sim the UO.2 SIM card??? Either day the hypersims I got work with those. I had some friends out in the middle of Toronto with a slew of different kinds of Fido SIMs and it works with their keitais lol.

Archived