Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerox678

Did you want a keitai that fully works in pink? I have one! 816SH its in great condition and comes with 2 mainboards. The original 816SH board and a sx663 Board. so you can have the internet and everything with the original look!

I took some pics too enjoy everyone....

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Guest micoxdd

i am clueless on how to put pictures or wav's onto my micro sd for my sh906i.....is there a way to format the sd card within the phone? i am using a usb reader.

Guest zerox678

how much should the following be:

-SH-06A

-SH-01A

-P-02A

and what phones actually work overseas? in terms of the internet?

Non of them works with internet overseas...

SH06A New for 630ish Used for 4-500ish

SH01A New for 5-600ish Used for 3-450ish

P02A New for 500ish Used for 3-400ish (if you can find one)

Guest gwendah

i got my n-03a in white yesterday . it's even sexier in person . i'm so excited . i just ordered a hypersim hopefully it works or i'll be hypersim huntinggg .

Guest IonNuke

I have half the phones Ionnuke listed for sale right now, I am trying to get a F01B...

I listed what now??? I don't remember what i said but okay ;)

i got my n-03a in white yesterday . it's even sexier in person . i'm so excited . i just ordered a hypersim hopefully it works or i'll be hypersim huntinggg .

hypersim hunting is fun! Well not really. Fun in a not so very fun way.

Guest gwendah

haha ty i will post pics when i figure out how to work it/when i get my hypersim xDD

i hope this hypersim works so i don't have to spend too much , but if it doesn't i'll keep looking LOL i bought it because it was cheap&someone linked another person having hypersim problems to it . i think someone from this thread linked to a girl who kept having problems ? lol oh well it's only like 4 dollars so i wont be upset if it doesn't work xD

Guest ahhhdillon

I got way too tired of having to do CPR soo much on my SH906i, sooo I sold it, gota good 210 off it =]

sadly even though not alot of keitais are software unlocked, I need one, especially because losing signal is an everyday thing where I live so hypersiming is hard plus i'm on AT&T. Getting a SH-01B won't work out, even tho its amazing lol. I'm looking at this nice N-08A that I might get in a couple of days, soft unlock, 8mp cam, and shadow blue are really nice qualities. I also see this Sharp WX-T923, but this is the taiwan version so mehhh :? what do you guys think? Its just the cool thing is, internet and mms will work(not too big o' deal tho), but I want a good cam, 5.2 is decent tho.

Is there any other soft unlocked phones that are worth looking at? preferably with a good cam, price isnt too much of a big deal especially since i totally found a 100 bill on the ground today XD

Guest ahhhdillon

Did you want a keitai that fully works in pink? I have one! 816SH its in great condition and comes with 2 mainboards. The original 816SH board and a sx663 Board. so you can have the internet and everything with the original look!

I took some pics too enjoy everyone....

Hey, how about that white Sharp SH1810C? are u selling it? soft unlocked right?

Guest Juli~<3

sh9010c, sh9020c, sh1810c, 903sh, tx60, 803t, 904t, off the top of my head

wow the sh1810c has good specs.. but its like £500?!? >_<

are there any others you know of perhaps?

Archived