Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

i've been a constant lurker in this thread and i was hoping that finally i could post in here with my own keitai.

but rofl, my mum got me some dodgy copy from china. _o_"

i was devastated that it was a SHAPR phone and not SHARP ... orz.

this might sound spoilt of me, but i'm glad my 3 simcard couldn't be read on the phone so i won't have to use it. :sweatingbullets:

oh well... i think it'll be a piece of brick now. :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks aw614! I'm actually quite paranoid of those chinese sellers online because I can't decide whether or not the things they sell are legit or at least long-lasting.. If you have an extra, I'd be willing to pay you for it! :D

@fortyone.: LOL!!!!! That's frickin' ridiculous!!!

Guest IonNuke

i've been a constant lurker in this thread and i was hoping that finally i could post in here with my own keitai.

but rofl, my mum got me some dodgy copy from china. _o_"

i was devastated that it was a SHAPR phone and not SHARP ... orz.

this might sound spoilt of me, but i'm glad my 3 simcard couldn't be read on the phone so i won't have to use it. :sweatingbullets:

oh well... i think it'll be a piece of brick now. :lol:

If you're not in Asia that bootleg SHAPR will not work. Those chinese knockoffs are usually dual band 900/1800 GSM and some CDMA band that isn't compatible outside of Asia anyways.

Looks like a bootleg of the Softbank 923SH.

Guest zerox678

^ thanks for the heads up. :lol:

maybe i'll tell my mum to give it to someone when she goes back overseas again.

seems like a waste to use as a brick. :P

Yeah it does seem like a waste since you can watch poorly frequency TV on it in China.

Okay I didn't want to look like a n00b and ask @ Howard forums, but where do you guys think I can get a SH-07B for under $600? Because ebay is too damn expensive and I have no idea how to order from Yahoo Auctions (Japan). I decided I'm going to spend a good amount of $$$ for a phone as good and cool as the SH-07B... I just don't know where to look. =(

PM me if you can help me. (:

Guest IonNuke

Okay I didn't want to look like a n00b and ask @ Howard forums, but where do you guys think I can get a SH-07B for under $600? Because ebay is too damn expensive and I have no idea how to order from Yahoo Auctions (Japan). I decided I'm going to spend a good amount of $$$ for a phone as good and cool as the SH-07B... I just don't know where to look. =(

PM me if you can help me. (:

If you know anyone living in Japan you can ask them to find it cheaper and they can get you one. SH-07B shouldn't even be that expensive.... SH-01C is only 40,000 yen (roughly)

probably wait until someone puts a 2nd hand one on ebay or a third party yahoo japan service. you would need to find out if they would ship out the li ion battery. Right now I am trying one out to get an extra battery and a video, game so can report how that goes when i get my stuff

Is anyone selling hypersim for N-02B?

use your sh-01a hypersim?

Cool thanks. Right now they're listed at around $600 or more on ebay and sadly I do not know anyone in Japan. =(

this was the middleman service I am currently using, they ship to the US, and easier to contact them through email.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1369778

I was going to get an f-07b in white to replace the f906i, but the US dollar isnt favorable at all to the yen so it was more than I was willing to pay, so I just got a battery and an imported pc game. Keep that in mind.

Guest IonNuke

Is anyone selling hypersim for N-02B?

Most hypersims in ciculation are all-in-one cards. They support multiple models. So just use your old ones.

@aw614: Hey I actually got the headset! I didn't think you really sent it haha.. Thank you so much!!!

& as for that forum, I registered, but for some reason it won't let me post... ? And would it be worth it to use that 3rd party to get a SH-07B? I think it's $300 and up on Yahoo Auctions Japan... Idk though, google translate sucks and I'm bad with nihongo. =(

i would contact that 3rd party through the email in the post, you'll get a quicker response. It depends, i usually use google translate since I cant read it, i try to go by the picture and try to make sense of what the translation is saying. The ones with more detailed pictures are probably better to go after.

Guest c0lap1nada

use your sh-01a hypersim?

this was the middleman service I am currently using, they ship to the US, and easier to contact them through email.

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1369778

I was going to get an f-07b in white to replace the f906i, but the US dollar isnt favorable at all to the yen so it was more than I was willing to pay, so I just got a battery and an imported pc game. Keep that in mind.

Most hypersims in ciculation are all-in-one cards. They support multiple models. So just use your old ones.

Ohh you geniuses. I was legit going to dish out $80 on a newer one lol.

What is the video settings for my f906i?

I am using Handbrake to convert to iphone/ipod (.mp4) formant and it still isn't showing up... Am I using the wrong formant? D:

Archived