Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

thank you for all the replies!!

does anyone know if i can use it with t-mobile?

With HyperSIM, more than likely.

hi

i'm new on keitai phones. I ran across this ebay site selling the

fujitsu f-01A. wondering if anyone knows if its legit:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fujitsu-F-01A-Waterproof-5-2MP-Cell-Phone-NTT-DOCOMO-/220470272496?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item33550d61f0

also what do i need to know exactly when buying this sort of phone?

does textings/calling work here. i read through half of this thread

but still sorta lost. >< i know this question has been asked many times.

Guest peppermintsugar

We'll need to know who your carrier is, where you live, etc etc.

You'll need a HyperSIM for it to work, too, which you should buy based on where you live/your carrier/the phone you get.

Howardforums.com has a number of stickies that you could read over for first time keitai enthusiasts.

We'll need to know who your carrier is, where you live, etc etc.

You'll need a HyperSIM for it to work, too, which you should buy based on where you live/your carrier/the phone you get.

Howardforums.com has a number of stickies that you could read over for first time keitai enthusiasts.

my carrier is t-mobile and i live in the o.c. [no its nothing like the show]

well been reading through this thread and i think in have a pretty good handle

on the operations but just don't know where to get it. thats the real root of it.

also i heard that the tech won't work well here and will be stuck using "edge" no 3g.

kinda confused after reading through this thread and hearing that.

Guest IonNuke

my carrier is t-mobile and i live in the o.c. [no its nothing like the show]

well been reading through this thread and i think in have a pretty good handle

on the operations but just don't know where to get it. thats the real root of it.

also i heard that the tech won't work well here and will be stuck using "edge" no 3g.

kinda confused after reading through this thread and hearing that.

in a nutshell you get calls and texting and that's pretty much it. Anything else you planned to do with the phone is unavailable due to the phone being locked down.

Guest IonNuke

does anyone know if i can use it with t-mobile?

As long as you got the hypersim compatible for it, it should work on t-mobile. I've been using t-mobile for ages and they actually have the best compatibility with keitais since tmo sticks to a couple revisions of sim cards and keep it that way.

Guest PrettyJiwon

My Pink Lg Viewty Smart. :D My mom always asks me why people "ruin" their phones like that. Haha

Photo306.jpg

This is how it looks normal(I could find a pic of a pink one and I'm too lazy to take one) :P

lg_viewty_smart.jpg

sorry ok so for sure calling and texting will work just fine like any other phone correct?

don't really care for the internet thing. also i read the article about "NTT DoCoMo Handsets Going Entirely Unlocked?? ". I admit a little lost with what exactly the article is trying to say. Docomo can work fine here now without unlocking it with hypersim?

Guest IonNuke

sorry ok so for sure calling and texting will work just fine like any other phone correct?

don't really care for the internet thing. also i read the article about "NTT DoCoMo Handsets Going Entirely Unlocked?? ". I admit a little lost with what exactly the article is trying to say. Docomo can work fine here now without unlocking it with hypersim?

Docomo phone without hypersim??? I've done it. Nothing new here.

Docomo N-02A Style Series

^^^ Docomo N-02A Style Series without hypersim on AT&T US ;)

Docomo phone without hypersim??? I've done it. Nothing new here.

Docomo N-02A Style Series

^^^ Docomo N-02A Style Series without hypersim on AT&T US ;)

oh the video was very re-assuring. :]

i'm very cautious about this whole thing since i don't want to order

a phone that might not work with texting/calling since its an import phone.

so doing in depth research and asking questions that already been asking but asking again

to make sure. ^^" sorry if that annoys anyone here.r

so for Fujitsu F-01A Waterproof 5.2MP Cell Phone NTT DOCOMO will t-mobile sim work with it? resource tell me fujitsu stop making phones and sold it to toshiba.

Guest Sakurasdr3am

I'm with tmobile, and i keep hearing everyone say that if i want to talk and text it works fine, does anyone know if picture messaging would work?

Guest peppermintsugar

oh the video was very re-assuring. :]

i'm very cautious about this whole thing since i don't want to order

a phone that might not work with texting/calling since its an import phone.

so doing in depth research and asking questions that already been asking but asking again

to make sure. ^^" sorry if that annoys anyone here.r

so for Fujitsu F-01A Waterproof 5.2MP Cell Phone NTT DOCOMO will t-mobile sim work with it? resource tell me fujitsu stop making phones and sold it to toshiba.

Remember that just because IonNuke has done it does not mean that it's a normal, everyday, occurrence. Don't expect to get fancy stuff that he's done, unless of course you're gonna get him to do it for you somehow, haha.

I'm with tmobile, and i keep hearing everyone say that if i want to talk and text it works fine, does anyone know if picture messaging would work?

For majority of hand sets no it won't. There are a few that it works on, but most will not.

Guest IonNuke

so for Fujitsu F-01A Waterproof 5.2MP Cell Phone NTT DOCOMO will t-mobile sim work with it?

F-01A works with T-Mobile. I got one of those too LOL.

Remember that just because IonNuke has done it does not mean that it's a normal, everyday, occurrence. Don't expect to get fancy stuff that he's done, unless of course you're gonna get him to do it for you somehow,

Laziness consumes all.....of me :)

Guest zerox678

Any questions regarding buying and using a keitai can pm me! I am not alwyas on the forum but I will check from time to time. I think I can get you the best condition keitais as I am very thorough in getting a keitai and I prefer condition over anything else!

And for now some pics of my keitais and some new straps!!!

DVC00072.jpg

DVC00071.jpg

DVC00070.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

Archived