Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest o1honey

Might I suggest getting a used one? There are ones in really great condition and their 2/3 the price.

I was thinking of getting a used one (sh9020c) because it was 1/2 the price.. but looking at all the used ones offered at the Sintat mall.. it is NOT worth the price.. it's all scratched up and dented and stuff : (

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the price of the SH-01B at Sin Tat would cost? I know it's around $600 CAD online and I've been eyeing it for a while.

Guest zerox678

@o1honey I can get a great looking one for 2/3 the price, I am in Guangzhou China and will be heading out to HK this weekend so let me know what color you want and I can get you one and hand it to you in HK Juts PM me or something.

@emui SH01B will go for about 33-3500HKD

Guest o1honey

@zerox678

Thanks so much for the offer but it's a bit too soon for me to buy a phone right now >.< I was thinking of getting it mid-july when i get my paycheck hahaha.

wouldn't anyone happen to know the price of the Sharp 943SH? it's factory locked as well..?

edit//

The sh-01 looks so cool too O_o.. oh now.. i'm getting so indecisive now T_T

@zerox678, thanks for the price range. It's cheaper than I expected. Probably because it's not fully unlocked?

its the same phone, but i think if its sold in hk, there has to be a middle man somewhere to get the phone hence the price increase since its a mainland china market only and wasnt officially sold in hk

Guest o1honey

@zerox678, thanks for the price range. It's cheaper than I expected. Probably because it's not fully unlocked?

It's most likely not factory unlocked... i haven't seen that phone much around in Sintat =\ or maybe i just overlooked it >.<

Guest IonNuke

It's most likely not factory unlocked... i haven't seen that phone much around in Sintat =\ or maybe i just overlooked it >.<

9020c has been factory unlocked since we all knew about it.

If they didn't unlock the 9020c then my T923 has to be locked.... and we all know FarEasTone doesn't lock anything lol.

9020c/0902c/WX-T923 are all factory unlocked...... they may not have SoftBank logos but me thinks FET logos are just as good or regular Sharp logo... I guess I have to deal with FET logo everyday ;)

DSC06399.jpg

Guest untilthatday

if anyone is selling a white p906i PLEASE let me know >____>

want one so bad

my current phone isnt a keitai at all but i bought it cause it kinda looks like one haha:

image_41551_largeimagefile.jpg

Guest pockii

hey there!

can any body who`s a Keita expert recommended me a keita please? ^^

there`s so many to choose from :(

i want something cute... but smart looking!

something like SH-05B, Softbank 824T, or SH06A...

please help! thankyouu!!

Guest peppermintsugar

I like the SH-06a as well, but because it's rather expensive, I settled for the SH906i instead, it's cheaper but functions relatively the same. SH-03a is also similar to both.

there looks to be a decently priced red sh-06a on ebay, personally the improvement in camera over sh-03a and non reverse hinge is why i prefer sh-06a.

824t? is that even unlocked, it looks similar to 815t, but you'll have to live in a 2100mhz 3g area such as europe or asia to use it.

Guest emui

Ugh, went to Sin Tat and checked out the Sh01b. I think I might go with the sh9020c at this rate since the sh01b was more expensive than I thought. Any other recommendations for fully unlocked keitais while I'm still in HK?

sx862/sh9010c, might be a cheaper, but doesnt look as good in white, not sure how much soft unlocked nec's go for, n-02a would cost a lot more b/c of chinese input though vs the other soft unlocked necs.

Guest peppermintsugar

there looks to be a decently priced red sh-06a on ebay, personally the improvement in camera over sh-03a and non reverse hinge is why i prefer sh-06a.

824t? is that even unlocked, it looks similar to 815t, but you'll have to live in a 2100mhz 3g area such as europe or asia to use it.

Personally, the camera wouldn't be enough for me to get another red phone XD Not a fan of crazy (not white/black/silver) phones!

Guest emui

My goodness. So I went back to Sin Tat to get the sh01b after thinking about it and even though all the stores say they have it none of them actually had it in stock! o1honey, do they actually have the 9020c? I asked about that too and the stores did a bunch of phone calls and they didn't have it either! Now I'm stuck without any phone ideas since Sin Tat might not even have them now.

Does anyone here sell any fully unlocked keitais? I'm willing to buy the 9020c online since Sin Tat isn't offering any help.

Archived