Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest eartheater

I'm back to using my white WX-T923.... I should be able to put up a couple pics here and there.

Is your fido sim the UO.2 SIM card??? Either day the hypersims I got work with those. I had some friends out in the middle of Toronto with a slew of different kinds of Fido SIMs and it works with their keitais lol.

thanks for replying!!

um I believe it's WO.2 instead by looking at the last row of numbers on my sim. maybe both WO.2 and UO.2 are the newer versions?

may I ask which hypersims do you guys use then? maybe I'll take a risk and buy one from ebay or something..

because I have a feeling I'll get ripped off if I go to an asian cell phone shop Orz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chamcham

With all these negativity about ppl selling keitais, here are some pics of my software unlocked N906i and N01As for your viewing pleasure and to ease the tension that keitais may bring to their owners....

N906i

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0412-1.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

N01A

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

their for sale btw...

if its in appropriate to say this please delete.

are you still selling you n01A? if so how much ? and is it unlocked?

Guest IonNuke

thanks for replying!!

um I believe it's WO.2 instead by looking at the last row of numbers on my sim. maybe both WO.2 and UO.2 are the newer versions?

may I ask which hypersims do you guys use then? maybe I'll take a risk and buy one from ebay or something..

because I have a feeling I'll get ripped off if I go to an asian cell phone shop Orz

I make the hypersims and supply them to individuals or stores in Canada/US. So I don't really buy them from anywhere.... I just get them from a bag of them on my desk LOL.

are you still selling you n01A? if so how much ? and is it unlocked?

PM Zero. He's always got a pile of keitais in-stock.

Now that I'm back from work...... this is that WX-T923 I was talking about earlier.... started to use it again.

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

Guest zerox678

Hello keitai lovers :D

does anyone happen to be using a keitai with fido's new sim card? (one difference I know is it has the fido yellow house instead of a dog on it @@")

my n-02a doesn't work anymore once I changed the sim card :(

so I'm trying to find out what kind of hypersim would work with the new sim cards.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give some hints ^^;;

You can always get it software unlocked!!

Guest eartheater

You can always get it software unlocked!!

how and where? :S I know there's probably places that do that in HK but I'm not going back anytime soon..

Guest zerox678

Yes Chamcham they are both software unlocked pm me for prices, and they are both in spectacular condition!

Guest zerox678

You can send it to me, I am doing a package unlock with another member in HoFo. you can pm me about pricing

Guest The Legend

I make the hypersims and supply them to individuals or stores in Canada/US. So I don't really buy them from anywhere.... I just get them from a bag of them on my desk LOL.

Now that I'm back from work...... this is that WX-T923 I was talking about earlier.... started to use it again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/IonNuke/DSC00463.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/IonNuke/DSC00461.jpg

Hey are you from Seattle? If you are, how well do those phones work here? I'm thinking of buying one.

Guest IonNuke

Hey are you from Seattle? If you are, how well do those phones work here? I'm thinking of buying one.

They work just fine on T-Mobile. That's your best bet. And I'm not from Seattle. I've been there once.... a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.... yeah you get the point.

Guest minekyo

i just bought a sh906i with hypersim,

but when i try sending a text message to someone it says transmission failed DD;

what do i do ?

Guest Skylinr

i just bought a sh906i with hypersim,

but when i try sending a text message to someone it says transmission failed DD;

what do i do ?

Tried resetting the message centre on a non-japanese phone?

Guest o1honey

%7Boption%7DDSC00463.jpg

%7Boption%7DDSC00461.jpg

How much did you get your WX-T923 for?!

I'm in HK right now, i'm hoping i can track down any stores that sell this phone.

I actually saw fake china made ones being sold for $550HKD... very tempting.. but i don't really trust it >.< The quality is prob almost on par with the real WX-T923 though.. but still xD

Guest zerox678

I'm in HK right now, i'm hoping i can track down any stores that sell this phone.

I actually saw fake china made ones being sold for $550HKD... very tempting.. but i don't really trust it >.< The quality is prob almost on par with the real WX-T923 though.. but still xD

Yeah dont bother with the fakes..., btw the T923 is too expensive to buy in HK, I suggest getting the 0902c instead as it is cheaper and it pretty much the same phone.

@minekyo make sure your sending a sms and not a message..

Guest IonNuke

I'm a subscriber for FarEasTone carrier so I generally get prices different than everyone else. And people in my family is known for haggling skills so the price drops into the ground even farther.

Guest o1honey

Yeah dont bother with the fakes..., btw the T923 is too expensive to buy in HK, I suggest getting the 0902c instead as it is cheaper and it pretty much the same phone.

@minekyo make sure your sending a sms and not a message..

I'm a subscriber for FarEasTone carrier so I generally get prices different than everyone else. And people in my family is known for haggling skills so the price drops into the ground even farther.

ohhh thanks for the reply!

I went to the cell phone mall place in mk right after i posted the msg on the forum :P

I couldn't find the T923 but i did find the 0902 selling at an amazingly expensive price O_o (4000+ for new, 2500+ for used)

But i did find another phone that i liked.. the sharp sh9120c, it was being sold for $2500 new and $1600 used,

I'm debating whether to get the new one or the used one though.. there was one pink used sh9120 that was in good condition (just a few scratches here and there.. but hey.. i think i've done worst damage on my older phones xD)

but firstly..

I can use the sharp sh9120c in Canada right? :3...haha.. just to make sure >.< I don't really trust the sales ppl that much ._.

Guest nightz

Plus I don't plan on going to Japan for another year so there really isn't much to do with the SH-01b except look at the pretty lights on the side and play with the camera (the music transferring takes a while and there are no mp3 ringtones) which 200 dollars can't justify. (boy that's ironic for me to type.)

I don't understand why so many people on this forum own Keitei's when they don't even live in Japan. Most of the useful functions are rendered useless outside of their country of origin. Perhaps its as you say, these people just want a phone that can make pretty lights on the side?

Guest zerox678

I don't understand why so many people on this forum own Keitei's when they don't even live in Japan. Most of the useful functions are rendered useless outside of their country of origin. Perhaps its as you say, these people just want a phone that can make pretty lights on the side?

Weel to most of US keitai enthusiasts, its about having something different, we do understand its a give and take situation but its better than tapping away on an iPhone with every other person in the city... and its looks a lot better than any phone on the domestic market...

Guest colloquy

Haha, I don't understand it either. Especially when they pay $500+ for that phone....

Archived