Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

O___O

Now I just want to have Docomodake's all over.

One day my boyfriend will come home from work and there will just be mushrooms covering our bed and desk and floor.

got a picture of it?

DSC00328.jpg

sorry its kinda blurry

and for some reason i'm not able to text verizon, at&t, and sprint users. D:

Sure it's ismart'09? I'm willing to bet it's 08 version LOL.

haha i doubt it cuz i had a 08 ver of ismart, and it looks completely different than this one

DSC00328.jpg

oh and sorry for cutting off ur post ^^;

one more thing also wanted to ask you if you are seliing any software unlocked docomo?

Guest IonNuke

DSC00328.jpg

sorry its kinda blurry

and for some reason i'm not able to text verizon, at&t, and sprint users. D:

haha i doubt it cuz i had a 08 ver of ismart, and it looks completely different than this one

DSC00328.jpg

oh and sorry for cutting off ur post ^^;

one more thing also wanted to ask you if you are seliing any software unlocked docomo?

That looks like the old 2008 3G-SIMs....... those should only have been limited for use in Asia. **shrugs** oh well things travel these days.

Guest peppermintsugar

Looks like it's too late for my dad to file a dispute on the phone, so I'm just stuck with it :| Figure I might as well try to sell it for a couple bucks to help make up for the loss. Sigh.

Guest IonNuke

I don't sell phones anymore. I stopped doing that. It was really far too much effort and wasted a lot of my time and the turn around time for the customer was like 2 days atleast. Like I said. Too much time wasted on the buyer's end and just really tiring for me.

The most I can do is set people up with the sellers and it's up to them for the communication part (that's the hard part. The people I know some speak english and some don't speak english at all LOL).

And to continue to be on topic~~~~

I use to hate docomo phones because of the oh so deadly n900ig >_<

115513649615524353.jpg

I think I had it b/c it was one of the phones used in Chakushin Ari Final. In fact it was the exact model they used in the film.

I don't sell phones anymore. I stopped doing that. It was really far too much effort and wasted a lot of my time and the turn around time for the customer was like 2 days atleast. Like I said. Too much time wasted on the buyer's end and just really tiring for me.

The most I can do is set people up with the sellers and it's up to them for the communication part (that's the hard part. The people I know some speak english and some don't speak english at all LOL).

Ohh hmm.. do you think its possible if you can help me find a seller. xD I'm really looking forward to buy a new cell.

What else do they speak other than english :o I can somehow manage to communicate with them. haha

Guest IonNuke

Ohh hmm.. do you think its possible if you can help me find a seller. xD I'm really looking forward to buy a new cell.

What else do they speak other than english :o I can somehow manage to communicate with them. haha

PM me and I can address this with more detail and such ;)

Guest peppermintsugar

Is it one of the older ones where Wifi works on it? My boyfriend would be in love with this phone, especially if internet was actually an option (his main reason for no keitais).

Guest peppermintsugar

Aww, okay. I knew some Softbanks were supportive of wifi, just didn't know which ones :]

Still though, that phone is really awesome, and I'm not much of a fan of Softbank :P

Archived