Show Off Your Keitai's Thread!

kerpao

Guest jess_simplicity

waahhh, the N-08A is so pretty, espcially the light up keypad

makes me rethink my choice to get the lg prada 2

anyone want to take my metal p906i off my hands?

$195USD shipped, comes with japanese manual, software cd and charger.

i got mine straight from japan xD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

No one answered my question a while back :[ So I'll ask again, maybe it got skipped accidentally!

Does anyone know if the SH906i supports .gif wallpapers?

Guest shochugyaru

i agree, their customer service is amazing :) and they're english is pretty good! As for the price, they're cheaper because they're BRAND NEW/ the ones on ebay are usually refurbished.

again, i've found phones on ebay for cheaper... BRAND NEW. I never buy used/refurbished anything especially not my precious phones... <s>i'm a bit spoiled that way</s>

No one answered my question a while back :[ So I'll ask again, maybe it got skipped accidentally!

Does anyone know if the SH906i supports .gif wallpapers?

its only used for notices, maybe can turn the gif into an swf?

Guest peppermintsugar

its only used for notices, maybe can turn the gif into an swf?

Oh, okay! Thanks! I was just wondering because I found all of these really cute wallpapers from the thread we have here, and I mean, I didn't even know if they would work on my new phone (I don't have it yet ;--;)

Would you happen to know the resolution and whatnot for the screen? So I know what size to use for cute wallpapers :3

Guest peppermintsugar

for sh906i 480x854

you got that white one for 200 i think that was on ebay not long ago?

and an sh-06a for under 400...I got lucky on mine back in july lol

I did! :D I'm excited for it!

And thanks again, you have been very helpful!

if it were pink, i would've bought it in a heartbeat.

Guest Skylinr

My SH-03A and the recently released 2009 Winter Series F-01B. :)

DSC00631.JPG

DSC00629.JPG

DSC00628.JPG

DSC00625.JPG

^3.4inch plays 3.0inch. The difference looks quite big though it "only" 0.4inch different.

Guest righttt

how is the condition of the phone if i may ask? the price is verrry tempting T_T

Guest jess_simplicity

how is the condition of the phone if i may ask? the price is verrry tempting T_T

lol. click on my signature for more details

the phone's in excellent condition.

9.5/10

no scratches, no chipped corners, nothing.

just fingerprints, which are wipeable.

Guest peppermintsugar

My SH-03A and the recently released 2009 Winter Series F-01B. :)

^3.4inch plays 3.0inch. The difference looks quite big though it "only" 0.4inch different.

jealous! is f-01b one of the phone where you can write out characters and what not?!

Guest Skylinr

Wow, that phone is really gorgeous. I have a real weakness for swivel/touch screen phones now.

Shall I make you weaker by posting more pictures? :P

jealous! is f-01b one of the phone where you can write out characters and what not?!

Yup. Its the one where you can write out the characters and can use it solely on touchscreen mode only, that is you can don't use the keypad at all.

Guest peppermintsugar

Shall I make you weaker by posting more pictures? :P

Yup. Its the one where you can write out the characters and can use it solely on touchscreen mode only, that is you can don't use the keypad at all.

By all means, feel free! I'd love it if this thread were more active! haha

Guest Skylinr

By all means, feel free! I'd love it if this thread were more active! haha

Sure! :) Will post it after the Christmas celebrations. I'm kinda busy prepping up my Omnia B7610 at the moment. Have your SH906i arrived yet?

Guest peppermintsugar

Sure! :) Will post it after the Christmas celebrations. I'm kinda busy prepping up my Omnia B7610 at the moment. Have your SH906i arrived yet?

Parents bought it for me for Christmas (the only way I can talk them into buying me a phone when the one I have is in perfectly good working order, haha), so I can't have it until I go up there to visit for the holidays, and I am super anxious. It comes with some cheap HyperSIM, and with my luck, the HyperSIM won't even work, so I'm trying not to get my hopes TOO high just to be let down and have to buy/wait for yet ANOTHER HyperSIM ;---;

Guest Skylinr

Parents bought it for me for Christmas (the only way I can talk them into buying me a phone when the one I have is in perfectly good working order, haha), so I can't have it until I go up there to visit for the holidays, and I am super anxious. It comes with some cheap HyperSIM, and with my luck, the HyperSIM won't even work, so I'm trying not to get my hopes TOO high just to be let down and have to buy/wait for yet ANOTHER HyperSIM ;---;

Ah, I have the same kind of luck as you then..

For me, I got it easy. I bought my phone and the hypersim from the same person, and I met him up for the deal. And the seller finds the most compatible hypersim for my SIM card and phone so I have no hypersim problems. And anything can be fixed there and then.

Hope your hypersim works well though! :)

Are you using tmobile for your sh906i? slot is tray type, typically easy to remove and insert sim card,

Guest peppermintsugar

Are you using tmobile for your sh906i? slot is tray type, typically easy to remove and insert sim card,

Yeah, I'm on T-Mo, and I've heard good things about T-Mo being really friendly with keitais, so, good luck to me! haha

Archived