Kim Hyun Joo 김현주 Upcoming Drama 2024: The Bequeathed

LHRCN_

Guest jyssandra

HI LHRCN and Tunquatyou dont see all  the photso that i post  from baidu. pls let me know so that i can re-post it again .

@jyssandra
finally i can see the pics, she looks very pretty at the Press conference, really love her character in this new drama

What is this family's drama description
Every family has its issues but what happens when the patriarch in the family is not happy with the behaviors of his children? Cha Bong Soon (Yoo Dong Geun) does not intend to just sit back and take bad treatment from his three adult children – Cha Kang Shim (Kim Hyun Joo), Cha Gang Jae (Yoon Park) and Cha Dal Bong (Park Hyung Shik) – and decides to take legal action against them. With such chaos going on in her family, Kang Shim has a tough time focusing on her job as secretary to Moon Tae Joo (Kim Sang Kyung), the very demanding second-in-command of the Daeoh Company. Will Tae Joo get sucked into the Cha family drama as well? “What Happens to My Family?” is a 2014 South Korean drama series directed by Jun Chang Geun.
credit to viki

This film is very good. KHJ unnie"s charecter is very fun, although when she at home, she's difference. everyweek, I'm wait to Sat and Sun to watch dramma :) certanily, her charecter has many interesting and sad story. But why not any people seems to care this film? or do they dislike comment? :(because I'm in a different country, very far, and I don't know any information about her, so I hope everyone can supply more information about this drama and special about her. I want everyone comment ebullient together. OK? ;))  

@tunquat
you know, since this drama is a family and weekend drama so not many people are interested in it, you know in the beginning i was hoping for her to came back with a weekly drama, a drama with 16 eps, because those dramas have the most fans to follow, but its good to see her back in another 50 drama eps. cause we can see her more on TV. plus family drama is very heartwarmly, i love the interactions between the family, really love the Cha's family