Hep D MC- "Time (Just a Dream)" feat Eunice

Guest Hep D MC

Guest BEBixAMY

- - ;;;; what the hell, i thought this said " Time (Just A Dream) Feat Eunnie "

i was like whaaat ?this dont sound like eunnie lolz.

the strumming of the guitar makes me feel like sleeping

i actually like the chorus, but it sounds familiar.

different sound & topic coming from you, cool stuff.

Yea, I'm back at Cingular's Bothell campus... it sucks that there's nothing good to eat around here. <_<

Butta yea man, I like the song!

It's got a good feel to it, but the recording sounds a little rough. Has it gone through editing yet? The noise levels aren't consistent - particuarly between your rap & Eunice's hooks. What else stood out was the difference in tone and pitch between Eunice & what I assume is a sampling(?) - again in the hook.

I think all it needs to go through a nice editing session and you got yourself a nice track.

You ever think about doing covers? Let's go to Nana and sing that MC Mong/GOD dude's song. heh... B)

Guest xsk0410x

- - ;;;; what the hell, i thought this said " Time (Just A Dream) Feat Eunnie "

i was like whaaat ?this dont sound like eunnie lolz.

the strumming of the guitar makes me feel like sleeping

i actually like the chorus, but it sounds familiar.

different sound & topic coming from you, cool stuff.

yea it was from a song by T. i forgot the title

i like this, but yeah, the levels are pretty uneven. the girl's got a rough voice, which is kind of different from the "huh huh huhs" but really nice.

Guest RootsOfKnowledge

hmm.. i like the beat. like susan said.. eunice's voice is a bit rough compared to the other part.. but its coo.

hep man.. songs coo but i gotta say.. your first two verses.. there were more lines off beat than lines that were on. third verse was better cuz there were more syllables to flow with which you're probably used to. but first two weren't too great, flow-wise. lyrics and all were coo though. i think this beat might be too slow for you, cuz its not that bad when you rap on faster beats. jus my honest two cents, bro.

Guest flycmagurl

i liked this :) the girl's voice is kind of weird but it's still good! enjoyable to listen to! :D And the last verse was the best :) It flowed beautifully!

Archived